your hope can only decrease

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

god make my life better inc
when i first joined this site, i was 16, full of hope and joy, i actually thought there was a chance for me. i was up to date on the latest trends and fit in among at least a few of my peers

today, i’m 21 years old:feelsbadman::feelswah::feelswhy::blackpill:, i barely even consider myself to be a human anymore, i don’t know what’s going on in the world, i can’t think beyond hating myself and my life for being so shit. nobody on the site wants to be my friend because of my age. i’m just another irrelevant boomer. :hnghn: not even my best friends back then care

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Never Get Up, Timmy, northern mogger and 3 others
when i first joined this site, i was 16, full of hope and joy, i actually thought there was a chance for me. i was up to date on the latest trends and fit in among at least a few of my peers

today, i’m 21 years old:feelsbadman::feelswah::feelswhy::blackpill:, i barely even consider myself to be a human anymore, i don’t know what’s going on in the world, i can’t think beyond hating myself and my life for being so shit. nobody on the site wants to be my friend because of my age. i’m just another irrelevant boomer. :hnghn: not even my best friends back then care
Did you ascended or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, northern mogger, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
said joined when he was 16
joined Aug 22, 2023
and says now he's 21💀💀💀💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, Timmy, northern mogger and 3 others
im fat

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and vermillioncorefan
At least you tried.

Time to spend your money/time on video games, extreme sports, surfing, cliff climbing, or wingsuiting, reading, movies, VR, chess or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, northern mogger and vermillioncorefan
At least you tried.

Time to spend your money/time on video games, extreme sports, surfing, cliff climbing, or wingsuiting.
i’ll be lucky if i can have dinner tonight :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:bro said wingsuiting how about a roof id like one of those:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
i’ll be lucky if i can have dinner tonight :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:bro said wingsuiting how about a roof id like one of those:feelsbadman:
Forget girls and moneymax. You need money for copes, and also eating.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and vermillioncorefan
I’m 21 too and it’s over

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back