Your in rl "friends" would literally tear you apart and leave you behind if it mean gaining a handful of social credit

shieldzz

shieldzz

Men are your enemies, not your allies. They would gladly throw you under the bus or kill you over some woman.

I remember when i tought i had a really " real friend" , helping him with stuff,giving him too much attention

When i just realised after whenever there was 1 more person there besides me and him,he would literally ignore me and focus 95% of his attention to the other person

Now imagine,what was this guy thinking about me if he acted like that ? Probably considered me "the inferior friend" since i was always there for him and starting taking things from me for granted

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, hydraiskami, 케이제이 and 9 others
Men are your enemies, not your allies. They would gladly throw you under the bus or kill you over some woman.

I remember when i tought i had a really " real friend" , helping him with stuff,giving him too much attention

When i just realised after whenever there was 1 more person there besides me and him,he would literally ignore me and focus 95% of his attention to the other person

Now imagine,what was this guy thinking about me if he acted like that ? Probably considered me "the inferior friend" since i was always there for him and starting taking things from me for granted
Yea especially if ur non NT and/or below HTN tbh.

Yea especially if ur non NT and/or below HTN tbh.
Yep,looks also matter a lot even in friendships . People spell this cope " looking good will make men hate you" . its actually the opposite,being good looking you will also attract guys because guys will know that being friend with the handsome guy will also make them look more cool and potentially ending up talking with more girls because of him

• +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2 and ElTruecel
who is "rl"?

I had a friend for 3 years who never invited me over to his house but he made a new friend and invited him over after a few weeks

Water especially if foids are involved