"Your jaw can either make you look younger or older than you are."

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
One of my favorite YouTubers is Chadlite. hes basically 30 year old who was a fatcel, baldcel who one day decided to lose weight and get a hair transplant and ascended, he’s 6’3 as well.
one day he decided to make a face reveal and showed his pics in a youtube video

before

and

after

(he should rename his channel to high tier normie btw)

when i first saw the pics i thought he was some 30 something year old, later on i was shocked when he said he was 30, he looks oldcel as fuck like thats how i think you should look in your 40s when you keep looksmaxxing since yor 20 but he is 30

then i went to the comments and notice i wasnt the only one who thought that, theres a good amount of those comments in the video.

then i stared to realize how massive/masculine jaw makes you look so much older than you actually are.

you really don't need a jaw more masculine/big/sharper than this:

specially if youre someone who wants the maesthetic/robust pretty boy arquetype to attract 23 and below girls (which id ideal).

just a rule of thumb. The longer your face the older you look, the less harmony and prettyness you retain.

check out noska:

>balanced facial thirds
>amazing angularity (this is what we should all search for Angularity; not too strong, disproportionate and boxy completely throw of ratios on all levels making the person look old and punchable)

for a lot of users this how the ideal jaw looks, I changed a few other things, but no one can convince me that a jaw like this isn't superior to that blocky, wide, with sharp edges jaw he naturally has... yet people on that forum probably think his jaw looks perfect...

hes 26 in this picture and he might not looks as young as the after on my morph but its because theres so many things that make him look old, this was him at 17

jaw is the least of his problems it terms of making him look old...But I stand by my point.

if youre a masculine coper just go for the biggest a and masive jaw you can possible get just for muh muh "dimorphism" and attrack rosties over 26

@germanlooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mosca7k, 5.5psl, Maalik and 8 others
didn't know that Noska had an angular face he always looked sort of bloated

Wide jaw looks like shit, and if you don’t have enough bones in other areas you look like a bloated picasso painting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Maalik, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Case in point

3554EA85 3EFA 496E 9AC9 09D53BFD8778

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and the next o'pry
Also 23-26 fog 18-23 girls

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 50702
ideal jaw width is around 85-90% width of your cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: proxyy

What is this shitty ass haircut JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and sportsmogger
High IQ. these incels coping with their square bullshit. Also the guy u picked as an example has shitty fat pads around eyes and nasolabials, plus his skin looks thin, also the fucking grey undertone of the stubble adds like fucking 7 years to your face, so I fucking laserd that shit of my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, fl0w, sportsmogger and 2 others
High IQ. these incels coping with their square bullshit. Also the guy u picked as an example has shitty fat pads around eyes and nasolabials, plus his skin looks thin, also the fucking grey undertone of the stubble adds like fucking 7 years to your face, so I fucking laserd that shit of my face
so ull never be able to grow beaard?

I dont now about my jaw but , my face is pretty long

so ull never be able to grow beaard?
I minoxed it in the first place to have it, than i got in my 20s i realised that shit made me look older like a lot, sp fuck it, whats the point of shaving everyday and still having that nasty gray tone on the lower face like Homer Simpson. I left stubble under my jaw, so it creates shadow like look and highlights jawline lifehack jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Facts nigga, you dont want your jaw to be too large unless your ogre/masculinitymaxxinng
221D5278 839E 4B6B 8872 C6A4EA1FB3BF

This jaw is great
16F0817D 993F 47F5 B4C6 E55ACF3B3B70

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Allornothing and the next o'pry
I minoxed it in the first place to have it, than i got in my 20s i realised that shit made me look older like a lot, sp fuck it, whats the point of shaving everyday and still having that nasty gray tone on the lower face like Homer Simpson. I left stubble under my jaw, so it creates shadow like look and highlights jawline lifehack jfl
Im gonna goatee max with long hair

Wide jaw looks like shit, and if you don’t have enough bones in other areas you look like a bloated picasso painting
Cope is strong with you eh? Show one person where a big jaw bone makes them look worse.

One of my favorite YouTubers is Chadlite. hes basically 30 year old who was a fatcel, baldcel who one day decided to lose weight and get a hair transplant and ascended, he’s 6’3 as well.
one day he decided to make a face reveal and showed his pics in a youtube video

before
View attachment 2632591

and

after
View attachment 2632592

(he should rename his channel to high tier normie btw)

when i first saw the pics i thought he was some 30 something year old, later on i was shocked when he said he was 30, he looks oldcel as fuck like thats how i think you should look in your 40s when you keep looksmaxxing since yor 20 but he is 30

then i went to the comments and notice i wasnt the only one who thought that, theres a good amount of those comments in the video.

then i stared to realize how massive/masculine jaw makes you look so much older than you actually are.

you really don't need a jaw more masculine/big/sharper than this:

View attachment 2632609

View attachment 2632616
View attachment 2632617

specially if youre someone who wants the maesthetic/robust pretty boy arquetype to attract 23 and below girls (which id ideal).

just a rule of thumb. The longer your face the older you look, the less harmony and prettyness you retain.
View attachment 2632628

check out noska:

>balanced facial thirds
>amazing angularity (this is what we should all search for Angularity; not too strong, disproportionate and boxy completely throw of ratios on all levels making the person look old and punchable)

View attachment 2632632

for a lot of users this how the ideal jaw looks, I changed a few other things, but no one can convince me that a jaw like this isn't superior to that blocky, wide, with sharp edges jaw he naturally has... yet people on that forum probably think his jaw looks perfect...

View attachment 2632635

hes 26 in this picture and he might not looks as young as the after on my morph but its because theres so many things that make him look old, this was him at 17 View attachment 2632639

jaw is the least of his problems it terms of making him look old...But I stand by my point.

if youre a masculine coper just go for the biggest a and masive jaw you can possible get just for muh muh "dimorphism" and attrack rosties over 26

@germanlooks
Did noska get jaw surgery or was that ascension natural from 17 to 26

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
hes a normie niga
He doesn’t have a big jaw bone.

It’s outward gonions or death unfortunately. The more flare the better you’ll fare.

He doesn’t have a big jaw bone.

It’s outward gonions or death unfortunately. The more flare the better you’ll fare.
Yea outward gonions is great. Wide jaw isnt.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Yea outward gonions is great. Wide jaw isnt.
Outward gonions and wide jaw are practically synonymous don’t cope.

I know you think your gonions are outward and your jaw is narrow because you choke yourself, but I’ve already explained in the past how your jaw is just downgrown and your gonions are inward.

Pulling the skin around your antegonial notch helps you sleep at night by simulating outward gonions, but it’s a far cry from the real thing and it isn’t reality. Sorry.

Outward gonions and wide jaw are practically synonymous don’t cope.

I know you think your gonions are outward and your jaw is narrow because you choke yourself, but I’ve already explained in the past how your jaw is just downgrown and your gonions are inward.

Pulling the skin around your antegonial notch helps you sleep at night by simulating outward gonions, but it’s a far cry from the real thing and it isn’t reality. Sorry.
idk why u always circle back the disccusion to me lol . Its quite funny tho but yea wide jaw looks shit didnt read what u wrote nor would I care to tbh

idk why u always circle back the disccusion to me lol . Its quite funny tho but yea wide jaw looks shit didnt read what u wrote nor would I care to tbh
Not surprised you haven’t realised that all arguments circle back to you because all your opinions are formed based on what is convenient for you and what helps you sleep like some soyboy Redditor.

“I’m brown but it doesn’t matter” “My jaw is narrow but it doesn’t matter” “Leanmaxing is everything because I’m ugly and it’s my only hope”.

Judging by your butthurt response it’s very clear you did read. I get it though, you need your sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Not surprised you haven’t realised that all arguments circle back to you because all your opinions are formed based on what is convenient for you and what helps you sleep like some soyboy Redditor.

“I’m brown but it doesn’t matter” “My jaw is narrow but it doesn’t matter” “Leanmaxing is everything because I’m ugly and it’s my only hope”.

Judging by your butthurt response it’s very clear you did read. I get it though, you need your sleep.
Did not read bhai reduce your cortisol Jfl . Are you on carnivore or some shit?

View attachment 2633621

What is this shitty ass haircut JFL
he had a hair transplant and his hair got thin as fuck because of it, at least that haur is better than balding, but his hair quality and style gives massive oldcel vibes
yes, i wanna get lasser as well in the future, that guy posts here and claims to be a jbs are after him and have said multiple times how people think he younger than he actually is which i call BS, aint no way he can larp anything below 25, no way
Did noska get jaw surgery or was that ascension natural from 17 to 26
it was natural, some people get their faces more defined the older they get and nozka is looking insane at the age of 30
hes mogging vinnie as we speak

Facts nigga, you dont want your jaw to be too large unless your ogre/masculinitymaxxinngView attachment 2633644

This jaw is great
View attachment 2633645
hes underrated as fuck was thinking about him to use as an example as well.

He's HTN Facially, but with his height he has High Chadlite's SMV. Maybe he meant that he's overall Chadlite?

he had a hair transplant and his hair got thin as fuck because of it, at least that haur is better than balding, but his hair quality and style gives massive oldcel vibes

yes, i wanna get lasser as well in the future, that guy posts here and claims to be a jbs are after him and have said multiple times how people think he younger than he actually is which i call BS, aint no way he can larp anything below 25, no way

it was natural, some people get their faces more defined the older they get and nozka is looking insane at the age of 30
hes mogging vinnie as we speak

hes underrated as fuck was thinking about him to use as an example as well.

Damn is he really 50?

What jaw width/byzygomatic width would u say is ideal? 90 or higher?

he looks good, but theres a lot of facial diphormism going out there, maybe he will do good with some zygos or sth

jaw is law though

yes OP absolutely, wide jaw is usually a non harmonic trait and might look comical, especially if the lips are narrow horizontally

it is all about harmony

• +1
yes OP absolutely, wide jaw is usually a non harmonic trait and might look comical, especially if the lips are narrow horizontally

it is all about harmony
But alot of models have strong jaws

I have masc wide jaw people think 22 or 23 at 19

excellent take on jaw theory.
saved.

• +1