Your kid will inherit partial DNA of all men your baby mama had sex with. Brutal. GTFIH now

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Recessed Life, Lmao, Iasacrko and 5 others
Bump, I want everyone to see this :feelswhy::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
retard clickbait title dnc

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Humans are not flies

do you have chink eyes cus I had sex with your mother ngl

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
pretty sure that's not how it works buddy

the study was done on fucking flies...

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and NarrowBones
the study was done on fucking flies...
There are other papers too and it’s not a secret that cattle breeders prefer “virgin” female cattle for breeding, traditional knowledge

There are other papers too and it’s not a secret that cattle breeders prefer “virgin” female cattle for breeding, traditional knowledge
provide links to other papers or stfu

explicitly says it's non-genetic

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Lay off OP. He's just confused about why his dad is white

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, try2beme, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
Its actually true lmao if u dont believe the same is for humans liberal cuckholds

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
  • +1
I'm not saying OP is wrong, but can anyone who believes in this give me a good reason WHY this theory would make sense/be the case?

Why would semen affect DNA?

Its actually true lmao if u dont believe the same is for humans liberal cuckholds
But muh muh we are humans and muh muh our females different

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and try2beme
It says it triggers genes which affect the behaviour of females but this doesn’t affect dna inheritance
Well if it changes her DNA and that gets inherited later, what’s the difference?

I'm not saying OP is wrong, but can anyone who believes in this give me a good reason WHY this theory would make sense/be the case?

Why would semen affect DNA?
Well, I’m not a biology major, so take this with a jar of salt. What if when a male plants semen inside the vagina, it gets absorbed and some kind of genetic recombination/absorption takes place? Wild I know but I’m just saying

Well, I’m not a biology major, so take this with a jar of salt. What if when a male plants semen inside the vagina, it gets absorbed and some kind of genetic recombination/absorption takes place? Wild I know but I’m just saying
I understand what you're saying, but what biological principle would make it possible that the semen get absorbed and make the host undergo some kind of DNA changes as a result? I don't think it's possible (but I'm not a biology major either so jfl at my knowledge of this subject)

• +1
I understand what you're saying, but what biological principle would make it possible that the semen get absorbed and make the host undergo some kind of DNA changes as a result? I don't think it's possible (but I'm not a biology major either so jfl at my knowledge of this subject)
Btw the biological principle I was hinting at is microchimerism

• +1
There’s this one paper I found, it’s kind of inconclusive but let me know what do you think:
"In conclusion, data suggest that male microchimerism in young girls may originate from an older brother either full born or from a discontinued pregnancy or from transfusion during pregnancy. We speculate that sexual intercourse may be important but other sources of male cells likely exist in young girls."

Doesn't seem very conclusive on the idea that prior pregnancies really even cause a change. Change in DNA (based on this study and based on ONLY prior pregnancies) doesn't seem to be conclusively proven in this study. They use big words here so I might just be too low IQ to understand.

Can someone high IQ please read this study and give the run down? Based on what I'm reading it doesn't seem to conclusively prove much of anything.

• +1
"In conclusion, data suggest that male microchimerism in young girls may originate from an older brother either full born or from a discontinued pregnancy or from transfusion during pregnancy. We speculate that sexual intercourse may be important but other sources of male cells likely exist in young girls."

Doesn't seem very conclusive on the idea that prior pregnancies really even cause a change. Change in DNA (based on this study and based on ONLY prior pregnancies) doesn't seem to be conclusively proven in this study. They use big words here so I might just be too low IQ to understand.

Can someone high IQ please read this study and give the run down? Based on what I'm reading it doesn't seem to conclusively prove much of anything.
This forum needs some high IQ blackpilled bio majors

• +1
thats why foids are chad-only, they know if they get fucked by a subhuman its over

Well if it changes her DNA and that gets inherited later, what’s the difference?
It doesn’t change her dna, it triggers the activation of genes within her body temporarily. Like before puberty and after puberty your genes don’t change, but during puberty some genes get activated by testosterone which cause your body to change

It doesn’t change her dna, it triggers the activation of genes within her body temporarily. Like before puberty and after puberty your genes don’t change, but during puberty some genes get activated by testosterone which cause your body to change
Exactly, afaik microchimerism simply cannot change the DNA of an host and thus cannot affect inheritance either.

Fluids or bodily substances simply cannot change an individual's DNA; if such a thing were possible, we most likely would have known it for a long time (and a significant portion of known cellular mechanisms would prove to be false).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
It’s officially over now then

• +1
Ok ni99er, explain this then

“An additional and intriguing twist is that the effects of semen proteins can favour the interests of males whilst generating costs in females, resulting in sexual conflict.

If your son ends up having 50% of his mother's DNA, 40% of your DNA and 10% of the DNA of a couple of Chads, does that make you a cuck or a mastermind who used Chad's DNA to improve your own DNA?

• Ugh..
I am skeptical

A woman has 300,000 to 400,000 eggs once she reaches puberty. Only 1,000 sperm cells will reach the Fallopian tubes every ejaculation. Women will also shed 1,000 eggs every month after reaching puberty. If a sperm cells can somehow enter the egg cells then the woman's body will likely get rid of these eggs.

Also of a woman's egg cells are inserted into the eggs at birth this means that no sperm can reach the DNA to change it.

It doesn't make sense how a sperm cell can enter the into a woman's egg cells and change the DNA without fertilising the egg.

If telegony is real then my theory for it would be that it is only likely to occur when a woman has a child with another man. It is known that women will retain the DNA of previous partners in their own body since mother will exchange cells with their unborn infants (who would in this case have 50% of their dads genes). If telegony is real then it would likely only occur during the embryonic stage of pregnancy where these new ex-partner cells are exchanged into the new fetus through the placenta.

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller