Your life is worth less than $50

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Iron

$5K to kill over a 100 people only got sent half did this faggot genuinely think he could get away with it.

Take it in $5K for over 100 PEOPLES LIVES ONLY SHIT.
140 total dead $5K Mercenary Price = $35 per human life

That’s how much your life is worth just $35 even less if you live in some truly third word shithole

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
What happens when you’re a low iq religious fanatic

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, fuxkdakikez and High Cortisol Chad
what happens when the US government brainwashes u
Sure the us government and Mossad sent them bro. When an Isis faction in Afghanistan claimed the attack + terrorists admitted it

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Sure the us government and Mossad sent them bro. When an Isis faction in Afghanistan claimed the attack + terrorists admitted it
who created isis?

who created isis?
Even if Joos created Isis the recruits are still fundamentalist Muslims. They also have millions of Muslim Sympathisers also here b4 you tell me it’s haram to kill Kuffars.

When in reality Islam is in a war against the west and other imperial powers like Israel, Russia and China

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Even if Joos created Isis the recruits are still fundamentalist Muslims. They also have millions of Muslim Sympathisers also here b4 you tell me it’s haram to kill Kuffars.

When in reality Islam is in a war against the west and other imperial powers like Israel, Russia and China
fundamentalist muslims don't run away after committing a terrorist attack, they off themselves

ukraine is about to lose the battle against russia, they run out of supplies this month since the west is not sending them aid, what better way to trigger an escalation in the west and reinvigorate support than a major escalation by russia... and what better way to trigger russia to escalate than to cause a major attack in their country that points to ukranian involvement