Your Looks = Your Role. And I Can't Play Mine Anymore

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Your looks = your role.

If you're hot your role is to fuck girls good and make them feel good in bed.

If you're not hot, your role is to be some upbeat, positive smily beta bitch that makes a girl happy. You're only going to get sex through relationships, no one night stands. You have to jump through hoops, do so much shit, wait so long, just to have sex. Other douchebag hot guys got her in bed within 3 hours at a party.

Don't fall for the redpill acting "alpha" and douchey and shit. That's a major turnoff when you're ugly, because it's weird seeing ugly guys acting like jocks. It looks out of place. Stop trying to pull it off. You look pathetic.

I can't play my fucking role anymore. I can't put up this happy, fun demeanor for a girl any longer. Because the reality is I am miserable, lonely, and hate my life. I can't put up this fucking "performance" for a girl for weeks, just for the CHANCE of getting some eventually. (It's not all fake demeanor, because talking to a girl who seems into me makes me happy, but still. I stop talking to her and go home alone. It's sad)

I always wanted a relationship, never was into the concept of one night stands and shit. But I'm a male, I have a strong instinct for sex, and seeing all these douchebags get it within 3 hours while I've actually cared about the girls I was talking to and got nothing for over 10 years since puberty, just enrages me.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Ethnicsmatter, SeiGun and 6 others
Join the club, mate

Try being gay

Role of true subhumans should be to go ER

• +1
Reactions: Demir, SHARK and Bengt
This is why we must collectively GO ER

Make the beta uprising a reality

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Demir and SHARK
Being incel fucks your whole life up because you're devoting energy to trying to get laid... Be it hunting online for girls, swiping, buying new simcards for a new tinder account..

buying dlsr cameras so you can take nicer photos
That energy could be used studying, working, building up a business or whatever.

Chad has regular sex with a multitude of options and gets on with his life.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and SHARK
I'd rather have no female friends than be some orbiter circus clown beta fag.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Being incel fucks your whole life up because you're devoting energy to trying to get laid... Be it hunting online for girls, swiping, buying new simcards for a new tinder account..

buying dlsr cameras so you can take nicer photos
That energy could be used studying, working, building up a business or whatever.

Chad has regular sex with a multitude of options and gets on with his life.
Dude it's just ridiculous how Chad and normie life are completely different universes. Like I can't even comprehend girls pursuing me. All I know is -> I see girl I like -> I talk to girl I like and make her laugh -> I think about girl at night hoping she likes me -> girl never initiates conversation with me -> find out girl isn't into me.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 656