Your "popularity" is decided by just your looks.

gustn

gustn

Iron
I was pondering this recently but my brain literally subconsciously decided that the best-looking people in my class are the most popular, They aren't really special they're all just handsome and neurotypical. People used to treat me so differently when I was a sub 5 I only had 1 friend, now that I'm at least normie I get treated like a human and I actually have friends even though my personality is pretty much the same.

• +1
Reactions: Marelago, TheLooxMaxingKing, future_ and 1 other person
Ur ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Autismcel, micheal445 and 7 others
How fucking ugly u gotta be to focus on that the popular people are the good looking ones

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Great observation.

• +1
Reactions: gustn
So your brain subconscious is the one that decides people popularity? If your brain was right, every "popular" person would be the most attractive ones in the population, but that isn't true. How can your point even makes sense then?

Sus from bgm

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The chubby recessed LTN was the most popular guy (in both grade and high school) just due to extraversion and bullyesque tendencies.

Don't know tbh the chubby recessed LTN was the most popular guy (in both grade and high school) just due to extraversion and bullyesque tendencies.
Always wish I was that guy but instead I was never popular 😢😢😢

im not autistic!
Literally saying this makes you autistic. The guy is literally just yapping and you are defending yourself against yap, bruh.

Literally saying this makes you autistic. The guy is literally just yapping and you are defending yourself against yap, bruh.
I had to do testing because i was a bad boy and I'm 100% neurotypical!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Dnr but agreed.

nope, according to the dalits here it all about NT. the borderline deformed psl 3 subhujman with puppy eyes and horse face could be popular as chad if super NT

nope, according to the dalits here it all about NT. the borderline deformed psl 3 subhujman with puppy eyes and horse face could be popular as chad if super NT
Yeah NT is so important but strangely they still post here even though it's easy to fraud being NT. Almost like it didn't work or get them friends/girls.

Of course, none of them have ever actually tried it in their lives because they're too scared.

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
I was pondering this recently but my brain literally subconsciously decided that the best-looking people in my class are the most popular, They aren't really special they're all just handsome and neurotypical. People used to treat me so differently when I was a sub 5 I only had 1 friend, now that I'm at least normie I get treated like a human and I actually have friends even though my personality is pretty much the same.
There's definitely a lot of people popular only because of being attractive but there are definitely exceptions. I remember a really ugly bitch was popular in my hs lol. A lot of jestermaxxed clowns too

I had to do testing because i was a bad boy and I'm 100% neurotypical!
if your on this forum you are not neurotypical

everybody i know that uses this forum is either abused dog, autistic or has some kind of disorder.

I am considered the most attractive in all of my highschool. I have 1 friend and called 'lonley pizza boy' 'loner dude' a lot by others.

I am considered the most attractive in all of my highschool. I have 1 friend and called 'lonley pizza boy' 'loner dude' a lot by others.
yeh ur in a down syndrome school ofc u mog ur iq was so low they had to iq match u

yeh ur in a down syndrome school ofc u mog ur iq was so low they had to iq match u
No. My school is very prestigious and is the only school who teaches IB with gold award or platinium i believe. Everyone here is smart average score is 36/45 while world average is 30/45. I am literally accepted to medicine school with a good grade.

Nah u gotta be NT to be popular in highschool, jfl when a 5'5 morbidly obese black kid used to make fun of my skin condition last year 😭