Your salary determines how much people respect your job

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
It's not necessary level of education or being in some impressive field, it's about how high your salary is

Nobody respects fast food workers or delivery drivers, but they respect (more at least) waitier, mechanic, an oil rig worker

Why?

Because even though, these aren't better jobs, they pay more

For example a programmer, a total nerd job in a field with no women, but people still respect it cuz they earn a lot

Get into high paying job and it will increase your social status as well

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, MentalistKebab, Recessed Life and 6 others
For those who take the path of looksmaxxing, it never ends well.

You’ll only tear yourself apart in the process and journey, and even if you succeed and become a chad, what will you have then?

Nothing. Emptiness. You wasted your entire life for a girl who will end up cheating on you anyway. So why bother?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, Mr. President, TeenAscender and 4 others

You’ll only tear yourself apart in the process and journey, and even if you succeed and become a chad, what will you have then?

Nothing. Emptiness. You wasted your entire life for a girl who will end up cheating on you anyway. So why bother?
I think a lot would agree even that it's better than being an ugly incel

But either way, not really related to this thread

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 31155 and 1 other person

Live fast die young

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, BoredPrince and Deleted member 27452
I think a lot would agree even that it's better than being an ugly incel

But either way, not really related to this thread
i’d rather be a bluepilled ugly incel than a blackpilled 6’5 chad

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, ReadBooksEveryday and BoredPrince
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 27452
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, irrumator praetor, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Certain jobs have more of a status to them than others, irrespective of salary. People will respect a university professor more than a plumber even though they can make the same amount of money in certain circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Certain jobs have more of a status to them than others, irrespective of salary. People will respect a university professor more than a plumber even though they can make the same amount of money in certain circumstances.
I respect plumbers because they saved my house from flood, but i hate uni professors because they willingly fucked up my grades

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Danish_Retard, Abhorrence and 3 others
so you’d rather be swimming pussy but DEPRESSED rather than being a lonely inkwell who’s HAPPY?
Choose one

Swimming in pussy or depressed
Lonely incel or happy

These things don't go together as you put them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 31155
Choose one

Lonely incel or happy

i’d rather be a lonely incel if i’m happy cuz being happy is the most valuable part of life

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
Sure but they will almost always respect a plumber more than minimum wage worker

It's not necessary level of education or being in some impressive field, it's about how high your salary is

Nobody respects fast food workers or delivery drivers, but they respect (more at least) waitier, mechanic, an oil rig worker

Why?

For example a programmer, a total nerd job in a field with no women, but people still respect it cuz they earn a lot

Not necessarily. Lots of people don't even have a good view of how much some jobs actually pay.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
They won’t respect you at all they pretend to respect you cause it makes their lives better they don’t care if you went homeless they’d move on

People only respect your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Not necessarily. Lots of people don't even have a good view of how much some jobs actually pay.
Yeah but they assume and they judge you based on that assumption

They won’t respect you at all they pretend to respect you cause it makes their lives better they don’t care if you went homeless they’d move on
Tom Cruise What GIF

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7

Why?

white collar job > blue collar job any day, even tho some jobs like trade might get more money, its the title that is more important

this is why you only looksmax to slay big booty hoes, not for a gf

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 27452
just told my neurologist that I was unemployed. get fucked

white collar job > blue collar job any day, even tho some jobs like trade might get more money, its the title that is more important
can some trades be halo for SMV?

can some trades be halo for SMV?
yea halo from the cash you get from the job but not the job title, possibly even a failio

Joined March 15, 2023

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
That’s not very long ago
Dickheae, that’s almost a year. In that time I could’ve fucked ur mom infront of u like the faggotcunt u are and gotten her pregnant. Maybe then ur mom would have a child who isn’t an incel with my superior genetics, pussy.

Dickheae, that’s almost a year. In that time I could’ve fucked ur mom infront of u like the faggotcunt u are and gotten her pregnant. Maybe then ur mom would have a child who isn’t an incel with my superior genetics, pussy.
Bro you’re 13 chill bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452

Why?

Unless you are genuinely rich (300K+) money is not a status in itself although it is somewhat necessary to buy things you need to be higher status. It depends on your age though a broke HS kid can be high status will 200 bucks if he is in a niche

people will respect a lawyer that makes the same as a welder more. manual labor is seen as dirty (which it is), welding is a low life expectancy job. but it's not like normans know that, they just appreciate the fancy 'intellectual' jobs more. this may change with AI though once many of these fucks get exposed as useless incompetent retards

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 31155

Allah

Choose one

Lonely incel or happy

What's the point of pussy if you are depressed? That's the most foolish choice then.

What's the point of pussy if you are depressed? That's the most foolish choice then.
I meant to say, you can't be swimming in pussy and be depressed

One cancels the other