Your singing ability = your maxilla

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
Wide palate + forward grown maxilla = guaranteed good singing ability. Your vocal tone is all about how your voice resonates in your airway.

Freddie Mercury had one of the greatest voices of all time. You know why? He had 36 teeth, that's 8 extra milimeters of maxilla for free.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, It'snotover, FailedAbortion and 6 others
recessed incels with narrow palate cant even speak properly let alone sing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kirby7000, mtcut3plush, horizontallytall and 8 others
Oh. That's why I sound like an autist when singing.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I'm a singer

• +1
cope, its your vocal chords.
wait this makes sense. now ik why i cant say certain words properly and my voice is so low and people cant hear me. but, i think i have a wide face tho, what gives? i should have good maxilla growth.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, horizontallytall and thecel
cope, its your vocal chords.
wait this makes sense. now ik why i cant say certain words properly and my voice is so low and people cant hear me. but, i think i have a wide face tho, what gives? i should have good maxilla growth.
Your vocal chords determine vocal depth. Tone is determined by your airways. It's the difference between playing a note on a grand piano and playing it on a muted trumpet

• +1

mouth breather with recessed maxilla and narrow palate, yet amazing dark voice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, iwillbeflinch and thecel

mouth breather with recessed maxilla and narrow palate, yet amazing dark voice

He has a good maxilla, bad chin doesn't automatically mean mouth breather, there's a genetic component as well

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, thecel and HereForReasons
That explains why most of the greatest singers were black

• +1
He has a good maxilla, bad chin doesn't automatically mean mouth breather, there's a genetic component as well

No he does not have a "good maxilla", he is a mouth breather thats why his face is elongated and he is tilting his head upwards to compensate for the recession. He is clearly a mouth breather, you can see it in his music videos.

Now he probably doesn't constantly mouth breath thats why his face doesn't look completely recessed. He probably switches between nasal and mouth breathing.

- Narrow palate
- Flat face and set back jaw
- Elongated face
- Forward head posture
- Tilted head to compensate for recession
- Crooked teeth
- Mouth breathing in music videos

• +1
This would exaplain why good-looking people often have nice voices , probably broscience though

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, iwillbeflinch and thecel
my singing is so bad i had people leave voice chat and never come back.

Bro science. People have said the same thing about athletes all having wide airways which is not the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and ULTRATERAX63
Wide palate + forward grown maxilla = guaranteed good singing ability. Your vocal tone is all about how your voice resonates in your airway.

Freddie Mercury had one of the greatest voices of all time. You know why? He had 36 teeth, that's 8 extra milimeters of maxilla for free.
Have you seen his teeth. He had tongue thrust
protruding teeth does not mean good maxilla