• 50/50

• High

• Extremely high

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
since i am low inhib i have chad and stacy friends

not gonna whip my dick out whilst making friends with the crackheads who moved in down the street but i'm not one of these sweaty cellar dwellers who can't order a pizza without having a panic attack

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 470, Drugs and 3 others
My social inhibition level depends on my looks. So, extremely low. Being low-inhib and ugly af doesn't fit together.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Ethnicope
terrified to step outside/10

My social inhibition level depends on my looks. So, extremely high. Being low-inhib and ugly af doesn't fit together.

A26BA76A 4276 4BE8 9807 60AC9B239D3A

not gonna whip my dick out whilst making friends with the crackheads who moved in down the street but i'm not one of these sweaty cellar dwellers who can't order a pizza without having a panic attack
I have no problem ordering things in restaurant, buying stuff in supermarket or describing to the hairdresser the cut I want etc. But I never know how to respond to normies jokes (I only tell aspie jokes in one on one convos with foids), how to address to a group of people or how to handle conflicts properly without cutting off the contact. I also get a panic attack if someone suddenly becomes aggressive to me irl (online I’d just troll and block them ngl).

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and UnderCovrN0rmie
I have no problem ordering things in restaurant, buying stuff in supermarket or describing to the hairdresser the cut I want etc. But I never know how to respond to normies jokes (I only tell aspie jokes in one on one convos with foids), how to address to a group of people or how to handle conflicts properly without cutting off the contact. I also get a panic attack if someone suddenly becomes aggressive to me irl (online I’d just troll and block them ngl).
fair enough, so it's less about the actual interactions and more just stressful social situations?

fair enough, so it's less about the actual interactions and more just stressful social situations?
Yes, you may also call it social retardedness. As for interactions I have no problems in one on one but I never feel comfortable in groups.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
I probaly worse then the average peroson by probaly alot . But probaly in top 20 % on this site

My social inhibition level depends on my looks. So, extremely high. Being low-inhib and ugly af doesn't fit together.
I will beat you senseless you high tier normie faggot. Your looks are good.

another legit poll from @Lifewasted

i hope you will make a post with the final demographics of this forum, don't forget to filter votes from LARPers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I was a low inhibition God as a child. Now at 20 I'm too socially aware.

extremely low but i fraud NT, i dont know what to talk about besides lookism tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
I was a low inhibition God as a child. Now at 20 I'm too socially aware.
Bullying and lack of validation simply increase your inhibition. I was kinda low inhib till the end of elementary school. Genetics certainly played a role (I was never extremely social) but my parents are also responsible for it: they always had my hair buzzed which made me look goofy, and never gave me money for hanging out because scores were the only things they cared. In fact most of the time normies laughed at me not for my looks but for “you don’t know anything (normie stuff ofc)”. Acne also played a role but there were also low inhib guys in my school who had more severe acne than me - they knew about popular stuff like sports, cars and celebs.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Bullying and lack of validation simply increase your inhibition. I was kinda low inhib till the end of elementary school. Genetics certainly played a role (I was never extremely social) but my parents are also responsible for it: they always had my hair buzzed which made me look goofy, and never gave me money for hanging out because scores were the only things they cared. In fact most of the time normies laughed at me not for my looks but for “you don’t know anything (normie stuff ofc)”. Acne also played a role but there were also low inhib guys in my school who had more severe acne than me - they knew about popular stuff like sports, cars and celebs.
I had the same problem. Normies didn't accept me as one of them since parents didn't buy me latest clothes and I don't take part in not lie hobbies. Plus I was pretty subhuman from age 5 to now so I've always had people insult me for my looks.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616