YOUR SURGERY GENES MAY PASS TO YOUR CHILDREN

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Jfl clickbait title;
They can actually get something better: your knowledge and pratice.
Teach'em not to mouthbreath, gymcel since early, HGH if needed, chewing, take care of their hair, and the list goes on.
Its actually simple to persuade them to do this kind of thing: just show a picture of a cool guy and a bad looking one, our culture and brain since we are little knows the blackpill ( no wonder why every superhero is a hot muscular chad )

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, mug, Biiyo03 and 22 others
Tbh i think some epigenetics pass onto next generation... In terms of druf addiction and what that does to genome.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, KraftDurchLeid, Warlow and 2 others
so your saying am spending all this money on mk677 and squatting my asss to the ground so that bitch can get the IGF and test boost for free

fuck that let him suffer

• +1
Reactions: sasha777
Once you find out your bitch is pregnant with a boy slip her some T to crank them prenatal test levels up to 11. That lil nigga will come out with the fwhr of a norse god slicin her pussy open with his sharp zygos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, duck, Deleted member and 20 others
Once you find out your bitch is pregnant with a boy slip her some T to crank them prenatal test levels up to 11. That lil nigga will come out with the fwhr of a norse god slicin her pussy open with his sharp zygos

Based tbh. Im already sneaking RAD140 into her smoothies to help her lose that fat ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, EverythingMaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 11 others
Also feed them a hunter gatherer diet. Wheat and other peasant foods are largely to blame for the subhuman epidemic.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
Dont get married and dont have children

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, sandcelmuttcel, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Tbh i think some epigenetics pass onto next generation... In terms of druf addiction and what that does to genome.
True I learned this in bio

Dont get married and dont have children
Anti-natalism is the only moral solution to all suffering, jfl at .me autists thinking their son will be a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6512
No, the solution is to looksmax as much as possible and reproduce with a girl who is several PSL point higher than you, then your children will be better looking.

Although Trump never looksmax, he moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed and by doing that he ended up with a woman much better looking than himself and as a result, his children look way better than he did when he was their age. The best way to get better looking children is to reproduce with better looking women.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, EverythingMaxxer, Edgar and 6 others
No, the solution is to looksmax as much as possible and reproduce with a girl who is several PSL point higher than you, then your children will be better looking.

Although Trump never looksmax, he moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed and by doing that he ended up with a woman much better looking than himself and as a result, his children look way better than he did when he was their age. The best way to get better looking children is to reproduce with better looking women.

My plan tbh

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
My plan tbh
There are downsides to having kids though, they cost a lot of money to raise, and you run the risk of losing your children after a breakup or after a divorce since over 50% of marriages end in divorce and this applies even to couples who have kids and aren't married. And if it's a divorce, you lose half your stuff, and have to pay very expensive alimony and child support payments every month on top of all your other expenses for 18+ years, so you basically become a payslave to your ex-wife while she has sex with as many Chads and Tyrones as she wants while living a luxurious lifestyle on your money. Even if you are rich, the court will give her the same percentage of your income as a guy who makes less money. And even if you were not married, you still have to pay child support for 18+ years and in some places, just living with your girlfriend can make you owe alimony and half your stuff when you breakup.

So getting married and having kids are both very risky and dangerous things to do that provide very little benefit, the downsides heavily outweigh the benefits. If you go on the mgtow or MRA subreddit you can find all this information and a lot more about how the law really works and how it is mostly in favour of women and biased against men. Although the mgtow are wrong about women when they say that they are evil and just want our money, they are right about the court system. And since learning all of this back in 2016, I knew that I never want to have kids or get married.

When I will have had sex with hundreds of girls, I might get bored of it though and if that happens, I'll just get into a serious long term relationship with a girl that I really like who is very attracted to me and that will be my own way of settling down, but I'll never put myself at the mercy of a biased divorce/family court because I value my freedom and I value my life.

The only way of avoiding all of this and not ruining your life by having kids while still being able to have them is to go live in a third world country like Thailand where the court don't favour women over men, the biggest problem with those countries though is that they have corrupt governments, no free speech and their criminal justice system is very barbaric and archaic, so there is that new risk.
Otherwise you can try to have kids through a surrogate mother in your country but there have been incidents where she still managed to squeeze child support out of a man for many years even though she was supposed to be the surrogate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5634
through a surrogate mother in your country but there have been incidents where she still managed to squeeze child support out of a man for many years even though she was supposed to be the surrogate
egg donor with scandinavian stacy my man, there are 2nd world countries taht you can do the surrogate thing much cheaper; its very doubtful how the woman in question can hunt you for child support afterwards

egg donor with scandinavian stacy my man, there are 2nd world countries taht you can do the surrogate thing much cheaper; its very doubtful how the woman in question can hunt you for child support afterwards
dream tbh ngl

at what age should one plan to do this for the best sperm quality and assuming one is rich do they just pay a scandanavian stacy to donate their eggs . this plan is good

Jfl clickbait title;
They can actually get something better: your knowledge and pratice.
Teach'em not to mouthbreath, gymcel since early, HGH if needed, chewing, take care of their hair, and the list goes on.
Its actually simple to persuade them to do this kind of thing: just show a picture of a cool guy and a bad looking one, our culture and brain since we are little knows the blackpill ( no wonder why every superhero is a hot muscular chad )
Imma give him a bow and his moms genes would have to carry