You're all idiots

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
You need to stop persuing jobs that are the basic manly jobs like engineering, law and a bunch of bullshit. You need to start focusing on female focused jobs so when you get into the field you become lead because women are idiots and don't have any skills apart from cooking and cleaning. I'd rather major in nursing, gender studies, psychology and any female dominated field so when i get into the workforce i mog by default. Most of you cant do 2+2 but you follow CS degrees even though theres an asian kid creating websites since he was like 7. Its like you intentionally cucking yourself because some jewish idiot promised you 6 figures. In reality you will be average for the rest of your life and imagine doing a 9-5 where you constantly competing against smarter men and you are never good enough.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Ryldoo IS COPING, jeetslayer and 1 other person
Kinda valid :feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Most of the female led job payscale is shit bc their job is shit

• +1
Reactions: breadyl, northern mogger, EggKing and 3 others
What is blud wafflin' about :forcedsmile:

• +1
now you become misogynistic lil bro

CS part is completely true

• Woah
Welcome to my ignore list

Screenshot 2

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4ever
americans make fun of my profession as gardener without realizing that's an upper middle class occupation in north west europe that's highly respected.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: northern mogger, EggKing, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others

if you cant reach to his level theres no point being a programmer. I can't fanthom working at a job where im not the smartest one doing it

• Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
americans make fun of my profession as gardener without realizing that's an upper middle class occupation in north west europe that's highly respected.
yeah dont listen to these idiots. they all average. you propably the best gardener in your town/country so you win in life anyways.

I agree with OP, we can do everything better than a woman, and we should take advantage of that. my ex cheated on me with one of my friends and started an OF with him. I eventually purchased a subscription to see what kind of content she made and how I could do it better. I've got everything set up, I just need to find a woman to do this with but I feel like I'm going to be more successful than her when I get it started.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Ryldoo IS COPING and Tylermax