Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
1947 - 2024
🪦
OJ Simpson 1990  DN ST 91 03444 crop
Download 1
Oj simpson 1712853499368 1712853503960
OJ Simpson Through The Years His Life in Photos

Beat the bejesus out of his ex wife and her Jew lover ... then hustled the jury and got away with it:feelshaha:

A true example of Black Power and a shining light for young monkeys to follow 🥲

See you in hell:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, randomop and Beetlejuice
Didn't he serve like 8-9 years in prison for another crime? He at least did suffer for awhile for his bad deeds. His wife pioneered the Classic Burn the coal, pay the toll.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
American hero

• JFL
its official, murder is legal in the state of california.

Attachments

• 1712894026091.png
    1712894026091.png
    1,010.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
No such thing as God or hell

He won in life

• Woah
Didn't he serve like 8-9 years in prison for another crime? He at least did suffer for awhile for his bad deeds
Idk if you can frame it that way.

Say I ice 2 honkys in 1993.

I get away.
Maybe lose my friends and celebrity status but not my wealth and house.

I fuck up again and commit armed robbery in 2007 and get punished for it.

Not much justice in there to me.:feelshaha:

Face it man, The Juice won in life.

Faggot had to pay so much money , was hated by the world , seen as a murderer. Basically no one saw him as innocent and was punished and treated as if he did it. Except for jail of course. He was socially outcasted.

Faggot had to pay so much money , was hated by the world , seen as a murderer. Basically no one saw him as innocent and was punished and treated as if he did it. Except for jail of course. He was socially outcasted.
Hated by the world? Lol he's admired by a shit ton of people. And who tf gives a shit about losing some money? He still had millions up until his death and was receiving tens of thousands in social security + hundred of thousands in NFL pension that was untouchable by victims

You lose it all when you die anyways. He got freedom at the end of the day and enjoyed its benefits for 7 years. In other words, he won

Screen Shot 2024 04 12 at 120427 AM

• Woah
Hated by the world? Lol he's admired by a shit ton of people. And who tf gives a shit about losing some money? He still had millions up until his death and was receiving tens of thousands in social security + hundred of thousands in NFL pension that was untouchable by victims

You lose it all when you die anyways. He got freedom at the end of the day and enjoyed its benefits for 7 years. In other words, he won

View attachment 2854089
Not reading

Fuking oj Simpson man

Fuking oj Simpson man
We're oldcels, aren't we? :cry:
He didn't actually pay very much.

They still claim he owes them millions.

He bounced off to florida because it's a state where they won't take your shit to pay off lawsuits from another state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back