You‘re childhood determines everything

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib

Missing out on love and friendship will absolutely leave a big mark on you in your adult life. You‘ll struggle to build relationships and have issues with your emotions.

If both your family (inside factors) and your social life (outside factors) sucked when you were a child, it‘s basically over before it could ever begin

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Orvka381, iam good boy and 22 others
Niggas really fixate on this shit :feelskek: just live life Man U can’t change it even if it’s true forget about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 11 others
Man i just wish i could ever have a real connection with a girl or a friend. Literally everything went wrong in my life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Orvka381, horizontallytall and 2 others
Development and neurotypicality pill are underrated in this community

of course looks are most important but a lot of ppl here, me included, would probably be normal and have a loving relationship if they weren't developmentally fucked

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Staceymaxxing, Klasik01 and 14 others
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
its temporary anyway
It is actually important but I don’t see use in fixating like ppl here do

Just makes this community look more creepy daydreaming about having some girlfriend in middle school

This goes for everything in life what’s over is over just try to make it better now strop thinking about what could’ve been since that is guaranteed to fuck up ur now even more

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Sushifart and john788
teen love isnt a privilege, its a necessity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Never Get Up and HTN_Mentalcel
this is real af

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
It is actually important but I don’t see use in fixating like ppl here do

Just makes this community look more creepy daydreaming about having some girlfriend in middle school

This goes for everything in life what’s over is over just try to make it better now strop thinking about what could’ve been since that is guaranteed to fuck up ur now even more
Im not fixating on it, i just randomly thought about it when i remembered that movie.

Just my life being a fucking mess since birth, i try to forget things and continue life but it gets me sometimes and i feel miserbale man

of course looks are most important but a lot of ppl here, me included, would probably be normal and have a loving relationship if they weren't developmentally fucked
You don’t know shit about this community

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, fukmylyf, Never Get Up and 3 others
View attachment 2844878

Missing out on love and friendship will absolutely leave a big mark on you in your adult life. You‘ll struggle to build relationships and have issues with your emotions.

If both your family (inside factors) and your social life (outside factors) sucked when you were a child, it‘s basically over before it could ever begin
I basically didn’t have one :geek:(y)

Spent my entire childhood on the internet. And teen years building it products :feelshah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, bloomercel and depressionmaxxing
I want to strangle all my bullies

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Clown Show, bloomercel and 1 other person

You don’t know shit about this community
OG cel beef

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
of course looks are most important
Tbh the more blackpilled i got, the less i started care about peoples look and just see their personalitys for who they are. Blackpill made me bluepilled somehow

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
bluepill org

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

development pill (jfl thats such a retarded term) is legit
prolly one of the most brutal ones too cuz u cant really fake it

• +1
Tbh the more blackpilled i got, the less i started care about peoples look and just see their personalitys for who they are. Blackpill made me bluepilled somehow
no, looks come first and foremost above everything else, but you need to learn how to communicate too

it's just that we don't bother to know how to communicate because we think looks only matter

truth is both matter a lot

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, theonewhocantascend and sub5c3l
If you dwell too much on your unfulfilled desires and let them control your life, you might miss out on your new desires.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, horizontallytall, bloomercel and 1 other person
Niggas really fixate on this shit :feelskek: just live life Man U can’t change it even if it’s true forget about it.
childhood matters alot

• +1
A part of you dies when you miss out on a proper childhood
There’s nothing to do except to say RIP and move on

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and theonewhocantascend
Mfs will say bluepill without knowing what mental illness does
mental ilness

Canadian Lol GIF

im sure you would still be miserable and unhappy if you woke up and went on the street looking like this tomorrow

• JFL
That's a great movie. The pretty boy was bullied at school, had a stupid older sister, but things started to change for better in his life when that blonde girl appeared in his life... untill she died. She could be his first girlfriend if things had turned out diferent.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and depressionmaxxing
babyhood decided everything. If you are unsocialized and bad in sports its already over in first grade

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and bloomercel
nigga really showed a movie where the bitch dies

I actually had a chance to have a childhood girlfriend, but then she moved to other state and when I saw her again we were "strangers".

Incel trait: bad luck.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I'm not childhood you're childhood

mental ilness

Canadian Lol GIF

im sure you would still be miserable and unhappy if you woke up and went on the street looking like this tomorrow

View attachment 2844932
I don‘t think it would change me too much. Nothing good ever has an actual effect on me, even when im with a girl or dating or literally whatever.

It‘s not that simple as you think it is

babyhood decided everything. If you are unsocialized and bad in sports its already over in first grade
Atleast im good in sports and athletic

I thought this was water
Anyways I'm still in childhood got any tips guys..

• +1
I don‘t think it would change me too much. Nothing good ever has an actual effect on me, even when im with a girl or dating or literally whatever.

It‘s not that simple as you think it is
laughs cage GIF

My Father never practiced sports with me so when i was in first grade i was the worst in sports and nobody wanted me in his team because i was just a burden who never throwed a ball before

• +1
people departure the role in how to communicate, development is so brutal, if you didnt have that bit of social satisfaction growing up with a singular group of friends or just someone to talk to then it's completely over. Especially if you've never even had a loving relationship.

• +1
no, looks come first and foremost above everything else, but you need to learn how to communicate too

it's just that we don't bother to know how to communicate because we think looks only matter

truth is both matter a lot
depends on location tbh it seems mostly like an american thing. in my country looks are meaningless you can be super ugly still have a decent sex life

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
depends on location tbh it seems mostly like an american thing. in my country looks are meaningless you can be super ugly still have a decent sex life
if that's the case why are you here?

Not asking in a rude way, just curious why you would want to improve your looks if they aren't as important where you're from.

When I was a kid, I saw that adult life would be a tragedy for me from miles away

constant thought of failure, seeing other children knowing how to do things that seemed so easy to them. self-esteem and confidence was brutalized.

• +1
if that's the case why are you here?

Not asking in a rude way, just curious why you would want to improve your looks if they aren't as important where you're from.
because not only do i not have good looks i dont have good anything, no way to meet girls not had friends in years

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
because not only do i not have good looks i dont have good anything, no way to meet girls not had friends in years
so you're saying if you are ugly but have good social connections and money you can still have relationships, but in your case you have none of those?

Good looking people (models) do crimes/suicide or suffer from mental illness aswell. In your logic anyone should be completely healed after ascending from surgery. Which is never the case as it WILL leave its mark on you, you‘ll never get rid of it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Good looking people (models) do crimes/suicide or suffer from mental illness aswell.
yeah, which psl god commited crimes? (besides richard ramirez jfl, but he did all kind of drugs including meth and was actually SEVERLY abused, not muh wamen didnt like me when i was 10)
In your logic anyone should be completely healed after ascending from surgery. Which is never the case
didnt know they did jeremy meeks face transplants? damn looks like plastic surgery is rapidly evolving

a subhuman that was abused because of his looks wont become a chad from surgery, you think amnesia would ever be miserable if he wasnt a manlet? u honestly believe all his problems in life would still be there if he was born 6'4?

so you're saying if you are ugly but have good social connections and money you can still have relationships, but in your case you have none of those?
yeah i have nothing going for me at all

View attachment 2844878

Origin story

IMG 2144

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
yeah, which psl god commited crimes? (besides richard ramirez jfl, but he did all kind of drugs including meth and was actually SEVERLY abused, not muh wamen didnt like me when i was 10)

didnt know they did jeremy meeks face transplants? damn looks like plastic surgery is rapidly evolving

a subhuman that was abused because of his looks wont become a chad from surgery, you think amnesia would ever be miserable if he wasnt a manlet? u honestly believe all his problems in life would still be there if he was born 6'4?
You don‘t understand what am i saying to the point of me thinking you might be autistic.
I am not talking about you being born a certain way.

If you lived you‘re life as 5“6 manlet and got LL and now got to be 6“1, you‘d still be abused mentally bc of all the trauma and bad experiences you lived, which therefor formed your personality and identity. You cannot change who you are simply by having a surgery or ascending or whatever.

You saying ascending isn‘t possible at all is dogshit too, average greycel

You don‘t understand what am i saying to the point of me thinking you might be autistic.
I am not talking about you being born a certain way.
kys retard i specificially said born in case of amnesia because hes 40 you utter fucking moron, quite obvious its a bit too late for him, it would still apply anyway if you somehow made him look 20 too
If you lived you‘re life as 5“6 manlet and got LL and now got to be 6“1, you‘d still be abused mentally bc of all the trauma and bad experiences you lived, which therefor formed your personality and identity. You cannot change who you are simply by having a surgery or ascending or whatever.
you are such bluepilled dumb shit im starting to wonder if its not a troll thread
You saying ascending isn‘t possible at all is dogshit too, average greycel
i said A SUBHUMAN THAT IS ABUSED BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS WONT BECOME CHAD TROUGH SURGERY AND THAT IS YOUR CONCLUSION OF WHAT I SAID HAHAHAHAHAH i seriously think you have some sort of a mental defect hahahah if u think personality matters then i cant imagine how suifuel that must be for you when you are THIS much of a dumbshit retarded moron faggot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

kys retard i specificially said born in case of amnesia because hes 40 you utter fucking moron, quite obvious its a bit too late for him, it would still apply anyway if you somehow made him look 20 too

you are such bluepilled dumb shit im starting to wonder if its not a troll thread

i said A SUBHUMAN THAT IS ABUSED BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS WONT BECOME CHAD TROUGH SURGERY AND THAT IS YOUR CONCLUSION OF WHAT I SAID HAHAHAHAHAH i seriously think you have some sort of a mental defect hahahah if u think personality matters then i cant imagine how suifuel that must be for you when you are THIS much of a dumbshit retarded moron faggot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Everything matters, you‘re personality aswell. I don‘t wanna continue talking to you, you‘re probably black and can‘t think outside your ass

Everything matters, you‘re personality aswell. I don‘t wanna continue talking to you
baby crying GIF

you‘re probably black and can‘t think outside your ass
HAHAH bro even pulled out the nigger card, you think calling someone black will make you any less retarded? hahahha i love how you dont have anything to say so thats only thing you even can say
im as white as a slavoid can be my friend

Last edited: