You're coping if you don't think ascending from LTN to HTN won't make people treat you better

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
There's users on here that believe surgeries are cope and won't impact their lives in a positive way.

For example @Amnesia is giga autistic but ascended to HTN/chad lite, foids wouldn't tolerate his awkward behavior if he was a LTN

If I become a HTN my negative interactions with humans in general will go down exponentially, foids would approach, I will finally get treated like a human like I always wished for

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Bonecel01, nathan and 3 others
HTN is a solid level but you still need an amount of NT and adherence to social rules.

Only at Chadlite+ are you excused from any societal norm.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, <6PSLcel, nathan and 2 others
There's users on here that believe surgeries are cope and won't impact their lives in a positive way.

For example @Amnesia is giga autistic but ascended to HTN/chad lite, foids wouldn't tolerate his awkward behavior if he was a LTN

If I become a HTN my negative interactions with humans in general will go down exponentially, foids would approach, I will finally get treated like a human like I always wished for
It absolutely will, I fucking laugh when idiots say htn is nothing irl, only problem is I don’t think everyone can become a genuine htn, myself included

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried