Youre not autistic, your scared of social situations

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Its different but presents itself similarly as someone with little social intelligence. Just speak to people more (unless you were diagnosed autist when you were 5)

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, try2beme, Mewton and 1 other person
I am a diagnosed autist when I was 5

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Its different but presents itself similarly as someone with little social intelligence. Just speak to people more (unless you were diagnosed autist when you were 5)
Women should stop considering it sexual harassment when an ugly man speaks to them

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11
I been socially awkward since i was 10 jfl

It's been fucking harder and struggling on public or school tryna to interact and talking with someone expect my friend that i always i trust

Im diagnosd autism

• JFL
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
Women should stop considering it sexual harassment when an ugly man speaks to them
Thats quite the generalisation but ive seen some examples of that online

It's been fucking harder and struggling on public or school tryna to interact and talking with someone expect my friend that i always i trust
Partially your fault (especially if youre over 15) unless your autistic, but I feel bad for you

If you look at people that go out in your year tho you will see some of them are ugly, they just have good social skills. Speak to people online or something, like literally go on omegle or similar and just have conversations with peolle

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
I can't participate socially cause I'm too quiet nigga and talking is too painful

Physical issue or are you just coping

Mental issue which is why Im seeing a shrink for a diagnosis but these retards keep thinking It's social anxiety when it fucking isn't ...

I hate irl interaction for that fucking reason and seek isolation 24/7

Mental issue which is why Im seeing a shrink for a diagnosis but these retards keep thinking It's social anxiety when it fucking isn't ...

So its cope

Wdym it isnt social anxiety, it literally is social anxiety what diagnosis are you looking for

Once I get a 23 inch bidelt, I’ll lose my social anxiety

In b4

ngl if you’re in highschool try to be low inhib and just say what u want and see the responses i was a autistic subhuman loser with 0 friends till like 8th grade where i just started talking to people i wanted to and stopped being a scared fag. i’m still pretty ugly but i have friends that i hang out with i can’t imagine what highschool would be like if i still had no friends and was subhuman i would probably have roped already.

legit i will ascend

Real

ngl if you’re in highschool try to be low inhib and just say what u want and see the responses i was a autistic subhuman loser with 0 friends till like 8th grade where i just started talking to people i wanted to and stopped being a scared fag. i’m still pretty ugly but i have friends that i hang out with i can’t imagine what highschool would be like if i still had no friends and was subhuman i would probably have roped already.
Exactly theres alot ugly people even in popular groups

I started quite wide already because I did rowing as a sport for a while and lots of swimming when I was younger plus my mother has wide clavicles.

I’d say overall you can add 4/5 inches. 2 naturally and the rest with roids

I started quite wide already because I did rowing as a sport for a while and lots of swimming when I was younger plus my mother has wide clavicles.

I’d say overall you can add 4/5 inches. 2 naturally and the rest with roids
Ok ill keep that in mind for when i never end up going to the gym 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Social skills is like a muscle it needs to be worked on frequently or you lose it

i have anxiety just going up and talking to people, it's like i have ptsd.

i have anxiety just going up and talking to people, it's like i have ptsd.
Literally everyone has that, you shouldnt cold approach random people for a conversation. Do it at a coffee shop with the barista, or a bar with a bartender, or a random guy in a club, so much easier, even ur local shop keeper

i physically can't, it's so mental for me that it becomes physical.
Coppeeee as fuckkkkk man oh well you get butterflies in ur stomach ur not different to anyone else. It gets easier with time

Literally everyone has that, you shouldnt cold approach random people for a conversation. Do it at a coffee shop with the barista, or a bar with a bartender, or a random guy in a club, so much easier, even ur local shop keeper
that sounds even more nervewracking somehow

bhai, youre lucky with social skills, i sometime started conversation with my classmates, they sometimes ignore or just talk to me. i want to be low inhib rn.. I'm still below average looking with 2 friends that i trust.

bhai, youre lucky with social skills, i sometime started conversation with my classmates, they sometimes ignore or just talk to me. i want to be low inhib rn.. I'm still below average looking with 2 friends that i trust.
In the 6th grade during class i would walk around the whole class asking every single person individually if they where my friend and if they said yes i would give them some food eventually i realized that none of them liked me and that the only reason they said yes was for the food.
7th - until late 8th grade was covid for me. after we came back from covid break i like some latina girl and she was new too so i was so scared to talk to her but i finally got the courage and talked to her she ignored me tho jfl after that i realized nothing happend i was like if i can gather up the courage to talk to a girl as a subhuman what’s stopping me from making friends and i was right. made some friends in summer school that year just because i was more social too. and in freshman year and made one semi popular friend and he introduced me to his friend and they introduced me to there friends and i joined there friend group.
Point is that Social skills are learned after u talk to enough people frequently u will become nt too and understand social queues just try to aim for like one person who has alright status/ friend group in You’re school and if they like u enough u they will introduce u into there friend group.
Disclaimer❗❗️ ik i had it a little easier because it was freshman year and it was a fresh start compared to being mid highschool with everyone already being in friend groups and also me being able to hide how subhuman i really was with my mask but you got this bhai😊

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss and IBlamePhaggots
I don’t really have any issues in social situations but I’m naturally introverted so i can come off as standoffish in certain situations.