You're not your Bestfriends, Bestfriend. My story

Pride

Pride

chameleon
TITLE
Title is about myself. I have realized a couple months ago maybe that I have never had a real best friend. In elementary I had a good friend who i am still friends with but he had a bestfriend already who is is also still friends with. In middle school I did not have a bestfriend really at all just a big friend group. Brutual story btw I was playing fortnite back in 6th grade with one of my better friends and I got a call asking if i wanted to go to the mall with one of my other friends and 2 girls. I said yeah and got on the mic again to tell the other kid i had to go to the mall. He laughed and told me that the kid who called me literally had just called him and asked but he said no because he did not want to go hangout with random girls. Was the backup friend that he could call when he needed help. He also called me asking if i wanted to go out to eat with him and I found out that he had asked 2 other kids before me who said they couldn't.

Bullied and Abandoned
Freshman year, I did have a best friend for about 2 months. He ended up switching up on me even tho i defended him against my other friends who said he was weird and annoying. He got 2 new friends and basically became a legit pos to me in the blink of an eye. I made a new friend tho, I will call him Jack. He had 2 friends who were above me and he was my best friend.

SUMMER 23' ENLIGHTNMENT
I realized last year when I told him and ONLY him about this stacylite who was flirting with me and I told him do not tell anyone since I personally did not wanna seem like I was bragging to a bunch of people about it when I truly barely cared. Turns out he told HIS bestfriend and his bestfriend told another one of my friends. He told me that he only told that kid and i realized the way i viewed Jack was the way Jack viewed this other kid.

Left behind
The start of this school year I had lunch with 4 of my closer friends. I at one point considered 2 of them my bestfriend. They both knew i had their lunch and yet, they both went with other kids to eat out. I knew other kids in my lunch but since i did not really like them i would rot in the bathroom alone or go home and eat whatever i did not finish in the morning. I rarely eat lunch now. I genuinely have likely stunted growth due to not eating all school year during lunch most days. I literally have nobody.

All in all, i have never really been someones bestfriend. Only the 2nd option at best. Realizng this has made me treat these guys differenlty. I know longer tell ANYONE any secrets. I never say the phrase "don't tell anyone bro" because they will. Who keeps secrets from their bestfriends.

Nobody's Favorite

-Pride

The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and mazzi
TITLE
Title is about myself. I have realized a couple months ago maybe that I have never had a real best friend. In elementary I had a good friend who i am still friends with but he had a bestfriend already who is is also still friends with. In middle school I did not have a bestfriend really at all just a big friend group. Brutual story btw I was playing fortnite back in 6th grade with one of my better friends and I got a call asking if i wanted to go to the mall with one of my other friends and 2 girls. I said yeah and got on the mic again to tell the other kid i had to go to the mall. He laughed and told me that the kid who called me literally had just called him and asked but he said no because he did not want to go hangout with random girls. Was the backup friend that he could call when he needed help. He also called me asking if i wanted to go out to eat with him and I found out that he had asked 2 other kids before me who said they couldn't.

Bullied and Abandoned
Freshman year, I did have a best friend for about 2 months. He ended up switching up on me even tho i defended him against my other friends who said he was weird and annoying. He got 2 new friends and basically became a legit pos to me in the blink of an eye. I made a new friend tho, I will call him Jack. He had 2 friends who were above me and he was my best friend.

SUMMER 23' ENLIGHTNMENT
I realized last year when I told him and ONLY him about this stacylite who was flirting with me and I told him do not tell anyone since I personally did not wanna seem like I was bragging to a bunch of people about it when I truly barely cared. Turns out he told HIS bestfriend and his bestfriend told another one of my friends. He told me that he only told that kid and i realized the way i viewed Jack was the way Jack viewed this other kid.

Left behind
The start of this school year I had lunch with 4 of my closer friends. I at one point considered 2 of them my bestfriend. They both knew i had their lunch and yet, they both went with other kids to eat out. I knew other kids in my lunch but since i did not really like them i would rot in the bathroom alone or go home and eat whatever i did not finish in the morning. I rarely eat lunch now. I genuinely have likely stunted growth due to not eating all school year during lunch most days. I literally have nobody.

All in all, i have never really been someones bestfriend. Only the 2nd option at best. Realizng this has made me treat these guys differenlty. I know longer tell ANYONE any secrets. I never say the phrase "don't tell anyone bro" because they will. Who keeps secrets from their bestfriends.

Nobody's Favorite

-Pride

The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
Kill that cunt