You're the type of niggers that believe you can get Rich from home by learning a skill

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
You didn't even understand how those scams work. First you borrow Money to showcase lifestyle, either from banks or parents, then get the actual income by selling your course to gullible idiots like you. No One ever got Rich with dropshipping and trading JFL at you, prepare to wageslave goyms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Zonar, try2beme and 7 others
I consider that age is a symbol above all of learning. How about you give me some advice taking into account the experience you have to date?

• JFL
Reactions: alpha_provider
How did you get rich @the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Manletmachine, the BULL and 1 other person
Does uber eats mog?

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Jpg and the BULL
Today I dreamed that I stopped rotting at home and made an AI that would play perfect poker on 1000 accounts at the same time, earning me tens of thousands of dollars per month.

After that I got hooked and I started studying + programming AI at home, 90 hours a week. Using the money from my poker-bots to buy AI-hardware.

First thing I did was make an AI that would make photos of me (with drones like DJI Mavic Air 4 Mini Pro), bought clothes that suited me, gave me advice for poses to take, surgery advice, looksmax motivation, and so on. And would manage my social-media profiles with perfectly frauded pictures posted every single day.
The AI would also set-up OLD dates for me, I just had to show up basically, everything was already arranged by my AI.

Soon I became a world-wide famous model, fucking different girls multiple times per week. And became a millionaire through my poker-AI bots.

This work-hard, fuck-hard lifestyle kept motivating me, my AI kept developing, and soon I started conquering the entire world from my rotter bedroom (which was upgraded to a rotter mansion). My AI outcompeted humans in more and more fields and I became the sole ruler of earth.

Everything is possible when you are asleep

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, zura, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I have close irl friends that made a lot of money from both of those you just are just shit at both

You're wrong if you think you can't yakhi 🤙🤙🤙😻😻😻

I have close irl friends that made a lot of money from both of those you just are just shit at both
Sure. And i have a 5'2" balding indian janitor friend Who slays like Crazy.

Sure. And i have a 5'2" balding indian janitor friend Who slays like Crazy.
Nigga what the fuck would I gain lying on a anon account on a incel forum. No shit 99% of people don't make shit from it, but if you aren't a retard its a reliable way to make money

Nigga what the fuck would I gain lying on a anon account on a incel forum. No shit 99% of people don't make shit from it, but if you aren't a retard its a reliable way to make money
You Just want to make me think that i'm inept, a retard, when i have a master a degree in finance with maximum grades and i'm sure i would obliterate your imaginary Friends on an iq test. All the people Who Say they make a lot of Money from home, are larpers. They want you to make you believe, so you spend Money on courses and connections, while they laugh their asses off with their family Money and income provided by the gullible fucks Who finance them, all of this while you feel like a retard.

You Just want to make me think that i'm inept, a retard, when i have a master a degree in finance with maximum grades and i'm sure i would obliterate your imaginary Friends on an iq test. All the people Who Say they make a lot of Money from home, are larpers. They want you to make you believe, so you spend Money on courses and connections, while they laugh their asses off with their family Money and income provided by the gullible fucks Who finance them, all of this while you feel like a retard.
No one gives a single fuck about your finance degree or iq. Good for you, you have high iq and a degree but you are still broke so no one gives a shit. I would rather have 20 iq and be rich than have iq and a shit masters degree but be broke. I can literally show proof but I have nothing to gain from it so Idgaf

No one gives a single fuck about your finance degree or iq. Good for you, you have high iq and a degree but you are still broke so no one gives a shit. I would rather have 20 iq and be rich than have iq and a shit masters degree but be broke. I can literally show proof but I have nothing to gain from it so Idgaf
It's proof that those ppl aren't smartest in any way possible, they're Just family Rich or borrowed Money from banks, and are trying to make a profit off you, while making you feel like shit because obv you aren't able to. How are you going to profit from trading, when not even banks are able to do It, or from dropshipping, when Amazon Is a thing? Everyone with an iq above 100 can detect those scams, but the lower iq like you Will keep falling for It, thinking you can make It out from the wageslave rat race while people 10x more intelligent than you couldn't. No wageslaving Is all about starting Capital and having a business, so if you don't have that, so Sorry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Abhorrence
It's proof that those ppl aren't smartest in any way possible, they're Just family Rich or borrowed Money from banks, and are trying to make a profit off you, while making you feel like shit because obv you aren't able to. How are you going to profit from trading, when not even banks are able to do It, or from dropshipping, when Amazon Is a thing? Everyone with an iq above 100 can detect those scams, but the lower iq like you Will keep falling for It, thinking you can make It out from the wageslave rat race while people 10x more intelligent than you couldn't. No wageslaving Is all about starting Capital and having a business, so if you don't have that, so Sorry.
better homeless heroin addict than wageslave

Wageslaving is the only way to make money. More and more will be proletarianized until the contradictions are too hard to ignore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and alpha_provider
bluds really thinking they are building a business while they are the business for someone else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, try2beme, the BULL and 1 other person
bluds really thinking they are building a business while they are the business for someone else
the first way to profit from a moneymaking method, is not to tell anyone about that method

Your biggest problem is too much self doubt and too much self confidence

You didn't even understand how those scams work. First you borrow Money to showcase lifestyle, either from banks or parents, then get the actual income by selling your course to gullible idiots like you. No One ever got Rich with dropshipping and trading JFL at you, prepare to wageslave goyms
Exactly yet they claim to be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

no need to larp on a incel forum just to fit in with the other larpers, bro

You want to see my books collection? I have about 300 books yet to be shipped/still being listed.

Soon I became a world-wide famous model, fucking different girls multiple times per week. And became a millionaire through my poker-AI bots.
thats @averagejoe brah :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston