You’s Compilation of anti-aging resources

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Forums

Websites

YouTube channels

https://youtube.com/@Physionic?si=BemspBur9Wph2qWL (only good YT channel that I’ve seen)

Foundations

Sub Reddits

r/longevity

r/ScientificNutrition

r/NicotinamideRiboside

r/sens

These are just the ones that I’ve seen a can recall, but there’s gonna be more that I didn’t list. Please contribute to the list below (useful replies only)

@reptiles

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: LVZZO, okwiwhd, justropemaxbro and 9 others

Empowered By Suffering, Embracer Of Loneliness​

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
just drink water

Is skincare good

OP after getting on rapamycin bandwagon

Old

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, 5'7 zoomer and pentamogged9000
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 52566 and reptiles
OP after getting on rapamycin bandwagon

View attachment 2585484
"Side effects of rapamycin treatment are not limited to immunosuppression.
Rapamycin treatment promotes insulin resistance, severe glucose intolerance, and increased gluconeogenesis by impairing lipid deposition in rat adipose tissue (Houde et al., 2010). Cataracts were increased and testicular degeneration was observed in 83% of rapamycin-treated male mice (Wilkinson et al., 2012). All stages of spermatogenesis were lost and the location where sperm should be was filled with multinucleate giant cells, dead cells from different stages, and debris. The full effects was apparent even in those mice receiving the lowest rapamycin dose (Wilkinson et al.,
2012)."|

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, BrahminBoss and reptiles
Forums

Websites

YouTube channels

https://youtube.com/@Physionic?si=BemspBur9Wph2qWL (only good YT channel that I’ve seen)

Foundations

Sub Reddits

r/longevity

r/ScientificNutrition

r/NicotinamideRiboside

r/sens

These are just the ones that I’ve seen a can recall, but there’s gonna be more that I didn’t list. Please contribute to the list below (useful replies only)

@reptiles

I'm so glad I discovered this forum it's a great way to share info

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Fiqh and Youㅤ
Forums

Websites

YouTube channels

Foundations

Sub Reddits

r/longevity

r/ScientificNutrition

r/NicotinamideRiboside

r/sens

@reptiles

Question how much is doing all this gonna cost monthly ?

David Sinclair is good too

• +1
Forums

Websites

YouTube channels

Foundations

Sub Reddits

r/longevity

r/ScientificNutrition

r/NicotinamideRiboside

r/sens

@reptiles
Avoiding sunlight + LDARing at home

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
David Sinclair is good too
He’s okay, but his approach clearly isn’t great

Jfl at taking statins since his 20’s and coping with hot/cold exposure while being vegetarian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and RoyaleWithCheese
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
my current supplement stack is b6,magnesium,zinc and biotin is there anything else i should add?

What water filter do you use?

my current supplement stack is b6,magnesium,zinc and biotin is there anything else i should add?
Collagen

What water filter do you use?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Fiqh
Question how much is doing all this gonna cost monthly ?
?

Doing all what? These are resources for reading, which costs almost nothing. What you choose to do based on what you read could vary considerably on how much it costs.

• JFL
It’s all cope
How fast you age is already written in your genetic code

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Is beef talo good and how to get thicker brows and longer lashes

?

Doing all what? These are resources for reading, which costs almost nothing. What you choose to do based on what you read could vary considerably on how much it costs.

No I mean stuff for the diet, the chemicals to apply what to eat how to activate certain genes linked to anti aging

-Joel D. Wallach: It gives you a list of all the nutrients you need and the best form to absorb them.
-Investigate the blue zones: see what they have in common and try to contrast all the misinformation about them.
- Read what these 4 antiaging groups propose: Calico ,SENS Research Foundation,Human Longevity, Inc.,Global Alliance for Genomics and Health.
- Investigate about famous antiagers and what they have in common. This youtube channel basically does that: Wellness for Life.
-Download the app daily dozen. It separates you the most important food groups that prevents the top illnesses that kill people and can be prevented/reduced with alimentation. (The app is made by a vegan doctor, I´m not saying that you should go vegan but that you should probably include the food groups of the app, I don´t agree with the quantities though).
-Blueprint protocol
- Look up the investigations of the doctors of "EternityLifeForum"
-Dr Aubrey de Grey

• +1
Forums

Websites

YouTube channels

Foundations

Sub Reddits

r/longevity

r/ScientificNutrition

r/NicotinamideRiboside

r/sens

@reptiles
I’m black. Save this shit for YT poison

Nice thread nigha

• +1
Joel D. Wallach: It gives you a list of all the nutrients you need and the best form to absorb them.
I’ll read his book: dead doctors don’t lie
Investigate about famous antiagers and what they have in common. This youtube channel basically does that: Wellness for Life.
Watched a few videos, the YouTuber isn’t great but it’s interesting to see what successful anti-agers are like.

Download the app daily dozen. It separates you the most important food groups that prevents the top illnesses that kill people and can be prevented/reduced with alimentation. (The app is made by a vegan doctor, I´m not saying that you should go vegan but that you should probably include the food groups of the app, I don´t agree with the quantities though).
Took a look, utter cope

Look up the investigations of the doctors of "EternityLifeForum"
Will do in the morning, it’s late for me rn

Dr Aubrey de Grey
He’s a good researcher I’ll have to look more into his work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and lookmaxascend
I’ll read his book: dead doctors don’t lie

Watched a few videos, the YouTuber isn’t great but it’s interesting to see what successful anti-agers are like.

Took a look, utter cope

Will do in the morning, it’s late for me rn

He’s a good researcher I’ll have to look more into his work
With regards the youtube channel "Welness for life". You should investigate the antiagers more deeply, the channel just talk about them superficially. The most interesting thing about the channel is that it gives you a list of antiagers and a general idea of what they do, but I don't think they say everything they do, like with for example with Chuando Tan (he probably uses TRT and have done some surgery or at least facial treatments).

And about the daily dozen list: why do you think it's cope? It's basically the list of food groups related with the greatest reduction in probability of dying from the top illnesses that kill the general population, like heart related diseases.

• +1
With regards the youtube channel "Welness for life". You should investigate the antiagers more deeply, the channel just talk about them superficially. The most interesting thing about the channel is that it gives you a list of antiagers and a general idea of what they do, but I don't think they say everything they do, like with for example with Chuando Tan (he probably uses TRT and have done some surgery or at least facial treatments).
Yeah some of the clearly did something besides good diet

And about the daily dozen list: why do you think it's cope? It's basically the list of food groups related with the greatest reduction in probability of dying from the top illnesses that kill the general population, like heart related diseases.
Because correlations are misleading. I’ll never eat a food because it’s associated with a reduction in dying. Correlations can be useful to study and consider but drawing conclusions from them is cope. Daily dozen is made by a retard vegan coper and it recommends high PUFA foods

• JFL
Great stuff

Isn't taking GlyNac alone, I mean glycine and n-acetylcisteine (NAC) amino acids make you live 24% longer?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35268089/

I take these daily, it's a no-brainer, fits easily into the daily routine. Longevity check.

Last edited:
  • +1
Isn't taking GlyNac alone, I mean glycine and n-acetylcisteine (NAC) amino acids make you live 24% longer?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35268089/

I take these daily, it's a no-brainer, fits easily into the daily routine. Longevity check.
glynac is promiseing , but not a no brainer . we dont know if this translates to us . we have different DNA , diet , and environment than lab mice .

glycine is great , cysteine however i am unsure about . i do take 0.2 grams of cysteine and 10+ grams collagen for glycine

something a redpiller would say
You realize that health impacts how you look dramatically, it’s little things that you do in your everyday life style over a long period of time that makes you look 30 at 40 instead of 40 at 40 or even 50 at 40.

• +1

• JFL
This is my response on other thread that got taken down

Trust me I'm aware of the widespread effects of aging on your body and consciousness and agree with your sentiment of oldcel=beyond over. But your not gonna solve it or delay it by even a decade by the time you die, and even if you do the amount you delay it by will increase with age, so say your 50 you will only be 5 years younger biologically vs 10 at 100.

There are 8 billion people on earth, there has definitely been at least 10000 150iq+ autists with photographic memory in the past two decades of internet that nonstop researched aging and never solved it. (1 in 100000 is equivalent of 10000 to 1 billion.) Not a single person nor collective science over decades has solved it.

If we do manage to solve aging particularly in the brain and reverse it, it will be nearly guaranteed in this century or else it will likely prove impossible or horrible tradeoff.

• Hmm...