Youth Pill

AdrianIsCool

AdrianIsCool

Iron
Welcoming Everyone*

The Pill is called TruNiagen

The way this shit works is by improving levels of NAD+. NAD+ is a natural thing our body has at birth which as it ages it loses. By retaining this substance, our body's aging process slows down, effectively making us younger. While this wont affect a bunch of shit like growth plates (sorry i already looked for all the studies on this its an enzyme which is for cellular regeneration and mitochondrial support.) it still will make you look younger and feel younger**.

*the only faggot bitches who i dont welcome are the ones who dont think they can improve themselves. If you do believe the bullshit idea that theres nothing you can do, buy a fucking MRG-1 and shoot a grenade into your mouth as you slowly realize that your on a fucking looksmaxxing site for a reason, so stop being a bitch.

**improves cardiovascular health

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW, LooksThinker and Nick.Harte
ill start taking this at 20

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Nick.Harte
Just take niacinamide jfl

the only faggot bitches who i dont welcome are the ones who dont think they can improve themselves. If you do believe the bullshit idea that theres nothing you can do, buy a fucking MRG-1 and shoot a grenade into your mouth as you slowly realize that your on a fucking looksmaxxing site for a reason, so stop being a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
High iq but need to do own research before buying shit

Just take niacinamide jfl
yeah that would work too, but I havent found much research on injections and in the ones i have, the cons outweigh the pros.

Welcoming Everyone*

The Pill is called TruNiagen

The way this shit works is by improving levels of NAD+. NAD+ is a natural thing our body has at birth which as it ages it loses. By retaining this substance, our body's aging process slows down, effectively making us younger. While this wont affect a bunch of shit like growth plates (sorry i already looked for all the studies on this its an enzyme which is for cellular regeneration and mitochondrial support.) it still will make you look younger and feel younger**.

*the only faggot bitches who i dont welcome are the ones who dont think they can improve themselves. If you do believe the bullshit idea that theres nothing you can do, buy a fucking MRG-1 and shoot a grenade into your mouth as you slowly realize that your on a fucking looksmaxxing site for a reason, so stop being a bitch.

**improves cardiovascular health
Already ita iver to me jfl i aged 10 years at 20 years old, truly insane