YouTube is the path to ascension

they are like 20-24

and yes a very tall height 6ft4 or taller can save a below average face

for some women there main priority is height

only in highschool face matters more

but even then i know a 5ft5 ethnic chadlite who got rejected coz of height
Where's the evidence for this? Certainly hasn't been my experience. Being too short is a definite reality, but height past 6'0" can't save an ugly face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Bad thumbnails and titles. I don't see any reason why the algorithm would want to recommend it to a non-subscriber.
Pm me with advice please

I’m getting like 100 views why would it not be me
bro that feels like a 100k channel keep going man, ive seen shit ytbers get 1 viral video and boom they get 1 milly subs, bro try to make shorts

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
second guy looks like me with black hair

Not in 2021
Just be a tiktoker and make retarded dance moves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and mulattomaxxer
Do you not know about the countless small creators that mog the shit out of mainstream YouTubers? Mainstream YouTubers usually suck anyways, like most of those you used as examples had status beforehand (faze clan). You don't know shit about how getting popular works lmao
I have seen a very fair amount of youtubers where I said "their content is so good, why aren't they popular?" and a few months later, they blow up, if a youtuber is good enough, he will blow up eventually

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I have seen a very fair amount of youtubers where I said "their content is so good, why aren't they popular?" and a few months later, they blow up, if a youtuber is good enough, he will blow up eventually
This. The YouTube algorithm isn't stupid. The only reason you wouldn't gain viewers is if your videos suck. Hence why zoomers think it's random luck.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, dopamine-detox and Deleted member 7901
what would everyone's youtube channel be about? Lets all try to get youtube famous and slay jailbaits. Where to start?

what would everyone's youtube channel be about? Lets all try to get youtube famous and slay jailbaits. Where to start?
Find something you're very good at and study the algorithm. No one wants to watch a generic YouTuber.

Find something you're very good at and study the algorithm. No one wants to watch a generic YouTuber.
I keep hearing about thsi vinnie hacker youtuber/ticktoker.
What's he good at out of interest?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Being Chad.
hmmm....So I'm guessing you basically either need to be a gamer and have channel where people watch you playing computer games well, or you need to be good looking and basically do anything and film it? (eating or whatever)

hmmm....So I'm guessing you basically either need to be a gamer and have channel where people watch you playing computer games well, or you need to be good looking and basically do anything and film it? (eating or whatever)
No. Either you're in the top 1% of looks and you get views off that, or you find something that you're in the top 1% for and make videos on that. Gaming is what every normie does nowadays. It's impossible to grow in that niche unless you crack the algorithm (Dream).

youtube game is cucked. One day you are doing fine and then the next day they decided to demonetize all the your videos. Youtubers also die off. They have like a lifespan of a few years. 5 years max unless they can find a way innovate and make themselves relevant.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Patient A, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
youtube game is cucked. One day you are doing fine and then the next day they decided to demonetize all the your videos. Youtubers also die off. They have like a lifespan of a few years. 5 years max unless they can find a way innovate and make themselves relevant.
100% true. Same thing applies to Chads though. Unless Chad maintains himself, he falls off a few years after college.

Many popular youtubers are now rich kids who bought themselves the popularity, they have a whole team working with them - writing, planning, shooting and editing the videos, promoting their content, etc. they aren't a one man team, it's very difficult now for an average Joe to become a successful youtuber just by working alone in his bedroom.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 14781
Many popular youtubers are now rich kids who bought themselves the popularity, they have a whole team working with them - writing, planning, shooting and editing the videos, promoting their content, etc. they aren't a one man team, it's very difficult now for an average Joe to become a successful youtuber just by working alone in his bedroom.
"muH tHEy hAvE rICh pAReNTs". Another zoomer sociology class cope.

Every single YouTuber started off as a one man team with the exception of some business channels. You can learn to edit videos yourself. Most YouTubers edit their own videos until they get popular enough to outsource it to save time. They don't hire writers or planners JFL. They also don't use any paid ads to promote their videos.

"muH tHEy hAvE rICh pAReNTs". Another zoomer sociology class cope.

Every single YouTuber started off as a one man team with the exception of some business channels. You can learn to edit videos yourself. Most YouTubers edit their own videos until they get popular enough to outsource it to save time. They don't hire writers or planners JFL. They also don't use any paid ads to promote their videos.
Low IQ and very autistic, you don't know how youtube works now, this isn't 2010 anymore...

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 14781
Low IQ and very autistic, you don't know how youtube works now, this isn't 2010 anymore...
I got 50k views on my first ever video without any self promotion. Just maxing out the algorithm metrics and choosing the right niche and relevancy. Showing your face results in higher engagement so I'm waiting until after surgeries to continue.

"muH yOuTUbE iS sATurATeD. tHIs iSN'T 2010 anYmORE".

I got 50k views on my first ever video without any self promotion. Just maxing out the algorithm metrics and choosing the right niche and relevancy. Showing your face results in higher engagement so I'm waiting until after surgeries to continue.

"muH yOuTUbE iS sATurATeD. tHIs iSN'T 2010 anYmORE".
What video is that?

Doug Censor Martin looks pretty good. However for FaZe Rug, a literal truecel without clout.

Doug Censor Martin looks pretty good. However for FaZe Rug, a literal truecel without clout.
He's a gymmaxed normie dating a model-tier girl.

B259832ccd610fe68d17f694e9b44d8a
74eb69b8 7f88 4a41 bb59 faf4d4090e9e
1f3ccc15901a88fd3e119dc6b3c88a1a

bro that feels like a 100k channel keep going man, ive seen shit ytbers get 1 viral video and boom they get 1 milly subs, bro try to make shorts
Thank you bro yeah I’ll go for it.

if your girlfriend is a clout chaser you've fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Luke LLL
Thank you bro yeah I’ll go for it.
make tiktok vids, even if it flops it will reach small audience, i made 1k views per video by making mushroom vids in my closet (ironic ones too)

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 14781
YouTuber is the best profession for an incel/normie. Just look at these normies dating stacies:

View attachment 1176269View attachment 1176270View attachment 1176271
View attachment 1176274View attachment 1176282View attachment 1176285

YouTube requires you to be non-NT and have enough free time to create videos and know the autistic memes and humor that YouTube viewers know. Money is cope. Status isn't.
Isn’t the issue tho that they won’t love you fr and just stick with you for status? Like they don’t Fall in love with your genetics n shit ?

Can't believe that faze cuck at the bottom dumped her so he could play video games
Its obv a huge publicity stunt ”gaming is more important Than girls for me guys” so the nerds who cant get girls Will like him more

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
they are like 20-24

and yes a very tall height 6ft4 or taller can save a below average face

for some women there main priority is height

only in highschool face matters more

but even then i know a 5ft5 ethnic chadlite who got rejected coz of height
From my own experience height and frame is the most important thing after that looks

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
So u telling me that this nigga just figured out that money gives you good looking foids ? :lul:

So u telling me that this nigga just figured out that money gives you good looking foids ? :lul:
Money is cope. Fame is good. With money she's only with you if you spend money on her. If you're famous then you're basically a 2nd tier Chad since she can brag to her friends that she's dating a famous guy, even if you don't spend any money on her or give her any clout.

Statusmaxing is cope. There is rampant cheating. These whores want his money once they've divorce raped them later down the line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, thereallegend and Chowdog
Money is cope. Fame is good. With money she's only with you if you spend money on her. If you're famous then you're basically a 2nd tier Chad since she can brag to her friends that she's dating a famous guy, even if you don't spend any money on her or give her any clout.
none of those faggots get recognized in public, if they do it's mostly a kid walking with their mom :forcedsmile:

none of those faggots get recognized in public, if they do it's mostly a kid walking with their mom :forcedsmile:
It's called Instagram/YouTube fame. Social media is the most important thing nowadays.

It's called Instagram/YouTube fame. Social media is the most important thing nowadays.
For younger generations maybe, but IRL social circles matter more no matter the age.

For younger generations maybe, but IRL social circles matter more no matter the age.
Of course, but if you're in YouTube you'll most likely be in a famous social circle. People will want to date you to enter it.

Of course, but if you're in YouTube you'll most likely be in a famous social circle. People will want to date you to enter it.
YouTube/Instagram fame isn't attainable. People spend their entire lives trying to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
just be top .01% at something everyone wants to do theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, thereallegend and Chowdog
Can i buy your spongebob TV bro?
Not for sale anymore it’s going in the giant implants operating room.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and N1c