YWNBATC

capybara

capybara

Hentai
YWNBATC

You will never be a real TRUE_CEL. You have no norwood, you have no negative canthal tilt, you have no upper eyelid exposure. You are an 8psl chad twisted by bad lighting and angles into a crude mockery of nature’s subhumans.

All the “ratings” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people admire you. Your parents are infatuated and captivated by you, your “friends” applaud your marvelous appearance behind closed doors.

Women are completely enchanted by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out chads with incredible efficiency. Even chads who “pass” look beautiful and delightful to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk femcel home with you, she’ll suck your dick and orgasm the second she gets a whiff of your massive, astonishing zygos.

You will never be depressed. You wrench out a fake frown every single morning and tell yourself it’s over, but deep inside you feel the joy rising up like an angel, ready to elevate you beyond heaven.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a hammer, bonesmash your jaw, resemble a gay alien, and plunge into the cold abyss of an uncanny pslgod. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable entitlement of a chad. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth gonial angle, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a chad is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably chad.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, mirrormogger, capybar and 1 other person
dnrd also kys also faggot also mirin high iq thread

• JFL
Reactions: capybar and capybara
i read and what in the faggot subliminal foid delusion is this. jfl at convincing yourself you are mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
@Gengar @Squirtle @Skywalker @capybar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybar and capybara
The only indicator of how women treat you is if they pay attention to you, even if you are pimply and ugly and have no chin and are short, then you are a chad. And it doesn’t matter what the gays from Luxmax say

• JFL
Although I remembered a meme
Dump it bogdanov s telefonom 500x500

-What, he took foid by the hand and she was happy? Are there any hints of a long-term relationship yet?!
-Well, let the CHAD out.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and capybara
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and capybar
are you guys twins
When I came here, I wanted to have the nickname capybara, but it was already taken, so I shortened it to capybar

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: capybara and capybar
gay ass thread , I'm a subhuman

YWNBATC

You will never be a real TRUE_CEL. You have no norwood, you have no negative canthal tilt, you have no upper eyelid exposure. You are an 8psl chad twisted by bad lighting and angles into a crude mockery of nature’s subhumans.

All the “ratings” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people admire you. Your parents are infatuated and captivated by you, your “friends” applaud your marvelous appearance behind closed doors.

Women are completely enchanted by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out chads with incredible efficiency. Even chads who “pass” look beautiful and delightful to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk femcel home with you, she’ll suck your dick and orgasm the second she gets a whiff of your massive, astonishing zygos.

You will never be depressed. You wrench out a fake frown every single morning and tell yourself it’s over, but deep inside you feel the joy rising up like an angel, ready to elevate you beyond heaven.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a hammer, bonesmash your jaw, resemble a gay alien, and plunge into the cold abyss of an uncanny pslgod. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable entitlement of a chad. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth gonial angle, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a chad is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably chad.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Hits hard on a forum like .org, where slayers are desperate to appear as incels, and incels desperate to appear as slayers.