Zershka the "6'4 Chad" got beat up and embarrassed by a twink, frame copers on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10, spdxer and Deleted member 23359
I called him a twink compared to him and to get more views
How big you are still matters, but technique is important too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
nigga called Hstikkytokky a twink frame coper
holy fuck how do you not know him, he's literally more known than zherka to me, nigga is a menace on tiktok and way more funnier than edgy zherka jfl

another W for one of my fav tiktok trolls
Can I ask you a question on this

i kno bra mad as fuck
sold this image of being this giga tough guy framemaxxed masc cuck where he bullies lil niggas and take incel's girls on stream
then he got bitched by a nigga that ain't even official like that in term of fighting, landed a sucka punched n failed, only to get dropped 3 times on live stream after talkin all that shit

nah ts crazy 💀

• JFL
Reactions: skeet, mogger10, Umbra and 2 others
Muh muh mmacel muh no boxing for your face

Muh chad beats incel with training just because he’s tall and muscular

Delusional autists proven wrong once again

Hopefully he got humbled and reduced his big ass ego

Just bcs he’s tall and heavy doesn’t mean shit. And i trained boxing for 5 years and now training muay thai since last year

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, Deleted member 23359, horizontallytall and 2 others

Just bcs he’s tall and heavy doesn’t mean shit. And i trained boxing for 5 years and now training muay thai since last year
which sport you think will be super effective in self-defense/street-fights? so i know what i'm gon do this summer

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
which sport you think will be super effective in self-defense/street-fights? so i know what i'm gon do this summer
Muay thai has punches, kicks, elbows, knees, sweeps and clinch fighting. So it’s the best striking art. But many don’t have sharp hands as a boxer. Luckily for me i did boxing first then transitioned

Idk about ground fighting. Bjj , judo and wrestling are all good. But I wouldn’t get that close to a stranger. Maybe he has a knife, friends and will stomp you if you’re on the ground with him, diseases. Maybe throwing him and paralysing him/killing him bcs concrete etc.

But chokeholds are good. Compared to armlocks etc that can break ligaments or handicap someone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and alriodai
Damn and I liked Zherka for being a misogynist but now it's over for him.

No mattet how big of a Chad you are, no matter how tall, gl, rich, how big of a slayer you are, if human apes see you lose a fight, everyone will lose respect for you and foids will lose attraction, that is something that is very primal in our brains.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Decha, skeet, mogger10 and 4 others
bruh barely any size different HS is 6’2 barefoot and zherka is 6’3 barefoot

jfl muh size dosent matter huge cope. Skill matters more but HS isnt some 5'9 twink hes 6'2 and roided.

Lol that dude is not a Twink
Zherka is just ogre

Images   2023 11 11T140708958
Images   2023 11 11T140658979

kick boxing or boxing

going on the ground on a street fight is huge risk

How can u call hs a twink when he frame mogs 99% of the population

How can u call hs a twink when he frame mogs 99% of the population

lmaoo

he got beat uup by some skinny blackie as well

over for his mental health after this

i can totally see him losing it

he did this too redeem himself in peoples eyes too.. and got embarrassed again

Muay thai has punches, kicks, elbows, knees, sweeps and clinch fighting. So it’s the best striking art. But many don’t have sharp hands as a boxer. Luckily for me i did boxing first then transitioned

Idk about ground fighting. Bjj , judo and wrestling are all good. But I wouldn’t get that close to a stranger. Maybe he has a knife, friends and will stomp you if you’re on the ground with him, diseases. Maybe throwing him and paralysing him/killing him bcs concrete etc.

But chokeholds are good. Compared to armlocks etc that can break ligaments or handicap someone
So boxing for general coordination and fundamental training first then move onto more advanced shit like muay thai. Grappling training too :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Hamza's Adonis was embarrassed by Looksmax's Chad.

• +1
Reactions: skeet

the point is chad would still be better than incel if he pursued those endeavors, and sometimes, chad is so superior, there is no equalizer.

So boxing for general coordination and fundamental training first then move onto more advanced shit like muay thai. Grappling training too :feelshehe:
Yep. Start with the basics, you only have your hands in boxing. Learn to use those, movement, slipping ,combos then advance to kickboxing/muay thai. But in muay thai things are different, the stance is more square, so if you train boxing, make sure your stance is not too bladed

Back when i trained boxing i had more of a peek a boo/mike tyson stance. If you compare tyson to floyd maywheater. His stance is a lot more square, that helped me transition better compared to other people. But i had to readjust to stop bobbing so much because the risk of a kick/knee

I never did grappling but i think it would be the best to train it while you're doing kickboxing/muay thai or after. Not while doing boxing or before. It will cloud your memory, they're different sports so it's not like you're gonna develop bad habits while standing up from doing ground work. But for learning, not overtraining yourself, if i were you, i would do grappling after i become decent/good at striking (1-2 years consistent training). Make sure to fall in love with the sport so you learn faster. That's what i did, kept researching and watching ytb videos, asking my coach etc
the point is chad would still be better than incel if he pursued those endeavors, and sometimes, chad is so superior, there is no equalizer.
If someone is so subhuman (frame, genetics etc) that they suck at combat sports (not just skill) then any normie beats them. Genetics do play a role, but not how you look.

Mike tyson was average height at 5'10, ogre and yet was a beast. Mohamed Ali was tall, charming and good looking and still was a beast.You have to be very subhuman to get beaten by a beginner/person with no training. Few cases

u called hstikkytokky who is over 6'0 and 200 lbs a twink :ROFLMAO:

@Akhi on Suicide Watch

He’s 6’2 and not a framecel

IMG 0760
IMG 0761