ZINC is the absolute best supplement

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
  • Testes have a strict zinc (Zn) requirement and severe Zn deficiency compromises spermatogenesis, sperm viability, and motility, compromising fertility in men.
  • Zinc supplementation was found to significantly increase the semen volume, sperm motility and the percentage of normal sperm morphology
  • Zinc supplementation increased serum testosterone levels and confirmed it plays an important role in controlling testosterone levels in normal men
  • A study looked at elderly men with minor zinc deficiencies. The men were given zinc supplements for six months and, after 24 weeks, their serum testosterone levels had improved. Their average T level went from 8.3 nmol/L to 16.0 nmol/L
  • In general, a common and safe recommendation for zinc in the treatment of male hypogonadism is 220 mg of zinc sulfate (equivalent to 50 mg of elemental zinc) twice a day, over one to four months (don't conclude this dose = bigger cock, do not do this dose)
  • The additional improvement of 40 mg day−1 of oral zinc supplementation on spermatogenesis and masculinization in male IHH patients is very subtle
  • A consumption of 4 mg/day zinc sulfate for 14 days could improve the healing of hypospadias through increasing the population of fibroblasts, producing collagen bundles, and building a wider lumen and more epithelized urethra
  • Zinc can also raise the level of the hormone DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
  • Zinc has a positive effect on arousal and maintaining an erection. A 2013 study shows that sense of smell may actually be important to libido, especially in younger men. That means that zinc deficiency, which can reduce sense of smell, may also reduce libido.
  • The following dividing points (medians for all 50 samples) were identified in seminal fluid: zinc 112 mg/l, magnesium 98 mg/l and calcium 476 mg/l.
  • Ejaculate volume; A semen volume of 2 to 5 milliliter is considered normal--> 0,005L x 112mg/L = 0,56mg lost in ejaculation
  • Other source says with every ejaculation, a human male loses about 1 milligram of zinc
  • Normal daily intake of zinc is 8 milligrams for women and 11 milligrams for men
  • The National Institutes of Health considers 40 mg of zinc a day to be the upper limit dose for adults
  • Excessive zinc intake alters the testes and on sperm count and motility in mice.
  • High zinc intakes (150-450 milligrams per day) have been reported to inhibit copper absorption, sometimes resulting in copper deficiency, associated anemia, reduced immune function, and reduced levels of high-density or ‘good’ cholesterol.
  • Intake of 80 milligrams per day of zinc in the form of zinc oxide for an average of 6.3 years in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) has been associated with a significant increase in hospitalizations for genitourinary issues.
  • Even moderately high intakes of zinc of about 60 milligrams per day for up to 10 weeks have been reported to reduce a copper-containing enzyme (a marker of copper status). Zinc supplements also have the potential to interact with several types of medications (such as antibiotics and diuretics)
Users have reported other effects

zinc made my voice deeper​

it did

and tone of voice has improved

Zinc made my acne go away​

Take the zincpill, i dose 30-45mg per day

To grow you only need calcium, zinc and magnesium, stop coping with 4000 calories​

@Growth Plate

Zinc Picolinate is the Best Cure for Acne​

Out of everything I've tried, Zinc has by far been the best option for my acne. I noticed this after Gook-19 made it more difficult to find online so I stopped supplementing after I ran out. My acne right now is pretty minor, but prior to this I had 0 breakouts. Omega 3 Fish Oil is also pretty good, but studies have shown it actually impairs collagen.

Really random but just thought I'd share this. Zinc is also a GABA antagonist so I would supplement Magnesium Glycinate with it (Magnesium is a glutamate antagonist) along with some GABA agonists like Picamilon, Valerian Root, and Passionflower (also P5P which converts L-glutamine into GABA).

Megadosing zinc (50 mg) to grow dick size if you're still in puberty​

I was told by a medical professional with 20+ years of experience that zinc, taken during puberty will permanently make a penis larger. And lastly, I personally took zinc during puberty.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, looksseg, rand anon and 2 others
Tldr : zinc is good
Also

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 28904, rand anon and 1 other person
Supplement will never be like food

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 5815 and Manletmachine
All micronutrients are good for u dumbass

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 5815
just eat red meat and a bunch of oysters you will feel extremely macho

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Zinc boost = no fap

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
few know about this this is talmudic network inside information but your body doesn't absorb ANY zinc if you have ejaculated in the last 24 hours : )

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, autistic_tendencies, GandyIsNormie and 1 other person
few know about this this is talmudic network inside information but your body doesn't absorb ANY zinc if you have ejaculated in the last 24 hours : )
why? can u elaborate?

Tldr : zinc is good
TLDR supplement zinc
Supplement will never be like food
It's only better if you eat zinc rich food as with contains other nutrients
Makes no sense, absorption has nothing to do with ejaculation
But elaborate

BONUS
  • Mild zinc deficiency should be treated with zinc supplementation at two to three times the recommended dietary allowance (RDA), whereas moderate to severe deficiency can be treated at four to five times the RDA
  • Treatment should last for six months. For acute diarrhea in malnourished children six to 36 months of age, 20 mg per day of elemental zinc has been used.
  • To slow the progression of age-related macular degeneration, 80 mg of elemental zinc with 2 mg copper should be used daily in combination with 500 mg of vitamin C, 400 IU of vitamin E, and 15 mg of beta-carotene
Elemental zinc in zinc oxide is 80%, at least by this table

Gyr

Zinc is a common ingredient in topical products used to treat skin conditions such as ulcers, diaper rash, and hemorrhoids
Zinc Oxide cream is used for Diaper rashes
I bought a 150mg zinc oxide/g cream and acne pimples dry and heal

I'm gonna start rubbing zinc on my dick and balls and get a massive dong

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, looksseg and BongMog
Another greycel who wanna increase his Rep/Post ratio through the publication of thread written by AI

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, looksseg and LVZZO
Another greycel who wanna increase his Rep/Post ratio through the publication of thread written by AI
It's over
Everyone thinks everything I say is AI generated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, GandyIsNormie and BongMog
@Gargantuan gay

• WTF
Reactions: Gargantuan
another proof that dairy is the best @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
If you don't supplement zinc or eat zinc rich foods you are missing out
I usually buy multivitamin complexes, some happen to be higher that 5mg, I have one with 25mg zinc
I would say don't go over 40mg per day, supplementation from zinc oxide, check zinc in your food intake too
It's best test booster if you are deficient in zinc and low test