Zinc mogs to obvilion

mog222

mog222

Gold
My skin gets better. Guys, take zinc. You'll be better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, nulll, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Yes but here copper mogs since it is an essential mineral in collagen production.

Zinc on the other hand does have some male specific roles like helping in the production of spermatogenesis.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mog222
How much do u take

Yes but here copper mogs since it is an essential mineral in collagen production.

Zinc on the other hand does have some male specific roles like helping in the production of spermatogenesis.
Also will try it, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Only if ur deficient in it like u

That’s almost twice the RDA. The rest would be broken down and unused anyway so np but I recommend you to take a multi vitamin Multi nutrient supplement

• +1
Reactions: mog222
That’s almost twice the RDA. The rest would be broken down and unused anyway so np but I recommend you to take a multi vitamin Multi nutrient supplement
I take a pill

iirc zinc and copper compete for absorption, what would the ideal zinc/copper ratio be?

i believe the tolerable upper intake limit is around 45 so he should be fine

• +1
Reactions: mog222 and Dr. Mog
iirc zinc and copper compete for absorption, what would the ideal zinc/copper ratio be?
The normal copper/zinc (Cu/Zn) ratio, in children and adults, is close to 1:1. Imbalances may occur for many reasons. A key determinant of both copper and zinc intake is diet.

My skin gets better. Guys, take zinc. You'll be better
Anyone who jerks off more then once a week is by default deficient since sperm uses a lot of zinc

• +1
Reactions: mog222