Zinc supplement accelerates height growth

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
TLDR: compared to placebo , over a 6 month period , Thai children who took 15 mg zinc from zinc biglycinate mean age 8.9 years grew 0.9 cm more

U might say it could have been the glycine not the zinc . The zinc was 25% of the zinc biglycinate , so that means it was 45 mg glycine . That is negligible compared to 2000 milligrams average glycine in diet . I chose this study instead of one useing metallic zinc because presumably the chelated zinc is better absorbed .

“The mean age was 8.9 years; baseline anthropometric data were not significant different between groups. At the end of study, children in zinc group had significantly higher gain in height (5.6±2.4 vs 4.7±1.4 cm, respectively; P=0.009) and height Z-score (0.45±0.37 vs 0.37±0.27, respectively; P=0.048) than children in control group. No significant differences of other anthropometric parameters were observed. In conclusion, zinc supplementation increased linear growth in Thai schoolaged children over a 6-month period but it had no effects on other anthropometric parameters.”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, IMOGYOU and Deleted member 51465
Over for coomers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MTMM
I have been jerking off since I was 12

TLDR: compared to placebo , over a 6 month period , Thai children who took 15 mg zinc from zinc biglycinate mean age 8.9 years grew 0.9 cm more

U might say it could have been the glycine not the zinc . The zinc was 25% of the zinc biglycinate , so that means it was 45 mg glycine . That is negligible compared to 2000 milligrams average glycine in diet . I chose this study instead of one useing metallic zinc because presumably the chelated zinc is better absorbed .

“The mean age was 8.9 years; baseline anthropometric data were not significant different between groups. At the end of study, children in zinc group had significantly higher gain in height (5.6±2.4 vs 4.7±1.4 cm, respectively; P=0.009) and height Z-score (0.45±0.37 vs 0.37±0.27, respectively; P=0.048) than children in control group. No significant differences of other anthropometric parameters were observed. In conclusion, zinc supplementation increased linear growth in Thai schoolaged children over a 6-month period but it had no effects on other anthropometric parameters.”

1 cm in 6 months is huge for such small dose.

zinc is a must if you ever have children

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
How tall are u verses parents
my mom is about 165 and my dad 175 but that doesnt matter because i would have been way taller but i was in caloric deficit for about 3 years i never took supplements and not really eat protein,i would have been 190 prob by now considering my shortest cousin is 185 cm and a female its over

1 cm in 6 months is huge for such small dose.

zinc is a must if you ever have children
Yeah , crops in soils absorb zinc . This good as we need zinc . But they deplete the zinc , and the fertilizer has no zinc . At least animals are supplemented with zinc , so that’s why u must eat animal products

Over for coomers
You only lose 5mg from ejaculation and after ejaculation I always supplement vitamins however I don't masturbate that often anymore.

my mom is about 165 and my dad 175 but that doesnt matter because i would have been way taller but i was in caloric deficit for about 3 years i never took supplements and not really eat protein,i would have been 190 prob by now considering my shortest cousin is 185 cm and a female its over
Same , I was in calories deficit throughout high school cuz of sport with weight classes , stunt growth + low sex drive jfl

I just saw ur 15 , at least u could grow some more

You only lose 5mg from ejaculation and after ejaculation I always supplement vitamins however I don't masturbate that often anymore.
U lose more than u think , cuz a lot of zinc consumed is not absorbed , and the absorption depends on various factors

U lose more than u think , cuz a lot of zinc consumed is not absorbed , and the absorption depends on various factors
you dont lose anything more than 10mg and i eat a zinc rich diet and i supplement everyday.

Same , I was in calories deficit throughout high school cuz of sport with weight classes , stunt growth + low sex drive jfl

I just saw ur 15 , at least u could grow some more
im already on hgh and ai so i hope 190 cm is still possible

i jerked off every day 4-5 times from 10 yo until 14
didnt affect anything, semen doesnt come out after the first one anyway, or the second. you lost maximum 10mg zinc which is nothing if u eat a rich diet and supplement like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Donkeyballs