am i htn or chadlite be honest ( 184cm )

It's your choice man. Either believe the .org rotters you're htn or believe me that you're mtn. We'll see what happens 2 years later when you're still struggilng to attract women and you realize you should've saved up for surgeries.
@yeeyeeslayer any clue what this fag is talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Charisma and yeeyeeslayer
Bruh u look like shit. I'm not even saying this because of OP. I just had enough of all the glazing people somehow rating you htn. That's all

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Bruh u look like shit. I'm not even saying this because of OP. I just had enough of all the glazing people somehow rating you htn. That's all
sounds like ur INSANELY jealous boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, silencio, tombradylover and 5 others
sounds like ur INSANELY jealous boyo
If you ATTRACT WOMEN IRL THEN YOU ATTRACT WOMEN IRL. But if you dont you dont. ITS THAT SIMPLE. So stop coping with .org rates

Attachments

• 1716226139190.png
    1716226139190.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, rael and NorthAtlandidMogs
If you ATTRACT WOMEN IRL THEN YOU ATTRACT WOMEN IRL. But if you dont you dont. ITS THAT SIMPLE. So stop coping with .org rates
not sure why you are posting a pic with 80% harmony but good on you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Acridax and dervw4cenks
not sure why you are posting a pic with 80% harmony but good on you.
80% harony LMFAOO. Harmony score is easy as shit to score high on. It's really not that hard to score 80% harmony. Also harmonyapp website isn't fully accurate. Gotta do it manually to know for sure

80% harony LMFAOO. Harmony score is easy as shit to score high on. It's really not that hard to score 80% harmony. Also harmonyapp website isn't fully accurate. Gotta do it manually to know for sure
okay… if that makes you happy bro then sure. haven’t seen your ugly ass face yet tho

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and dervw4cenks
okay… if that makes you happy bro then sure. haven’t seen your ugly ass face yet tho
Well since you like to talk about harmony scores. I score 89% facial harmony. Not even exagerrating or lying.

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Well since you like to talk about harmony scores. I score 89% facial harmony. Not even exagerrating or lying.
I TOTALLY FUCKING BELIEVE YOU BRO 100% IM SURE U ARENT LYING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Autismcel, Axii and 3 others
Thats a high htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and dervw4cenks
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Thats a high htn
Ok if one guys says hes high htn. AND ANOTHER THINK HES MTN. The one to break the ice is the women in real life. WHAT DO THEY RATE HIM. Does he slay or not. U feel me

It would be better for you to shut your greycel ass up before embarrassing yourself infront of everyone on this site and stop shitting on my pookie Norwood

Ok if one guys says hes high htn. AND ANOTHER THINK HES MTN. The one to break the ice is the women in real life. WHAT DO THEY RATE HIM. Does he slay or not. U feel me
hate to break it to u gang. ur the only one now that rates me mtn… and i get plenty of pussy so stop with the envy please

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and dervw4cenks
he doesn't have any visible failos on the photos he sent, he looks like arvid's lil brother and arvid was chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, HTN_Mentalcel and NorwoodAscender
he doesn't have any visible failos on the photos he sent, he looks like arvid's lil brother and arvid was chadlite
Idk looks weird to me. U mog him imo

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
keep them excuses flowing
Bruh your pics come up on pimeyes too. Someone could literally just snap a pic of you irl and upload it to pimeyes and find out that you're a looksmax user. Clean that shit up before you leave the forum

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and mirrormogger
What's wront with being indian. I may be indian still mog your white ass
HAHAHHAHAHHAH I FUCKING KNEW IT

thanks. i’m done talking to you. keep mirin

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, tombradylover, Eďo_ and 3 others
It's your choice man. Either believe the .org rotters you're htn or believe me that you're mtn. We'll see what happens 2 years later when you're still struggilng to attract women and you realize you should've saved up for surgeries.
Na he's not mtn lol
He's like high htn if not lite based on these unclear pics

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, tombradylover and dragomaxxer
seeing this interaction unfold just goes to show that no matter how nice/unproblematic you try to be there will still be some people who will still be a dick to u

just ignore him

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You're overrated as shit btw. This guy mogs u to oblivion. If he's htn ur barely mtn. Frauding or not. You look goofy af ngl. I genuinely have no idea how people rate u htn in most ur pics.
Oh u mean Norwood
He's like like htn. Entry htn

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and dervw4cenks
Ye i was talking about norwood. Op is better imo
Yeah
But Norwood is just off from less facial leanness. If he had the same as OP he would best him cuz he would look more masc overall and he's higher harmony

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, dragomaxxer and dervw4cenks
not a clue. maybe OPs alts? all i said was to post a normal picture.
OP is a discord cel and when he felt attacked he called his bum buddies from discord to salvage his ego 😢

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
don't take this faceless schizo greycel seriously just laugh, cuz his trolling his cageworthy :lul::lul::lul:
I'm indian yeah but I still mog him bc of harmony score

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, silencio, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
HAHAHAHHA

bro this is so out of character for u xD
going through addy withdrawals and this shit pissed me off so bad for some reason my bad

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
Yeah
But Norwood is just off from less facial leanness. If he had the same as OP he would best him cuz he would look more masc overall and he's higher harmony
I feel like norwood is high htn, he looks the same in candids as arvid does and arvid is rated chadlite

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Blackgymmax
Yeah
is it leanness or bloat or both do i think. i’m on and lgd cycle rn so that could be part of it

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I feel like norwood is high htn, he looks the same in candids as arvid does and arvid is rated chadlite
He looks too soft imo

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, wolf321, lowiqNormie and 1 other person