am i htn or chadlite be honest ( 184cm )

If chico has hollows from last time I saw then he's a lite

going through addy withdrawals and this shit pissed me off so bad for some reason my bad
So it took addy withdrawals and an impudent greycel talking shit to finally make u say something racist lmfao

I’

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, tombradylover and mirrormogger
@NorwoodAscender LOL the convo between you and the dalit @dervw4cenks just made my day.

no idea why he started attacking you when you only told op to post face clearly.

OP looks like a frauded chadlite but is most likely htn unfrauded, he looks good, he is in a similar situation as norwood and me. Posting frauded selfies from a specific angle and asking for rate is retarded though. everyone has good angles

dervw4cenks i guarantee norwood mogs you, even if you werent indian he would but the fact that ur indian just means you shouldnt even attempt to make an arguement.

take the nord pill boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, silencio, tombradylover and 2 others
@NorwoodAscender LOL the convo between you and the dalit @dervw4cenks just made my day.

no idea why he started attacking you when you only told op to post face clearly.

OP looks like a frauded chadlite but is most likely htn unfrauded, he looks good, he is in a similar situation as norwood and me. Posting frauded selfies from a specific angle and asking for rate is retarded though. everyone has good angles

dervw4cenks i guarantee norwood mogs you, even if you werent indian he would but the fact that ur indian just means you shouldnt even attempt to make an arguement.

take the nord pill boyo
Bruh im an indian mogger. I MOG YOU WHILE BEING INDIAN. Also OP MOGS Norwood.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
He looks too soft imo

id say norwood is a strong htn considering that arvid currently is a very upper range chadlite, he looks better than ever rn

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

take the nord pill boyo
Indian being a failo is legit psl cope lol

Bruh im an indian mogger. I MOG YOU WHILE BEING INDIAN. Also OP MOGS Norwood.

indian mogger is an oxymoron, only a couple exist and the ones that do dont end up in org, sorry to break it to you buddy

also you dont mog me

go back to mumbai to reflect, op looks good but no mog

SEETHE BOY

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, tombradylover, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
its not psl cope, you can look at any stat, and it shows the indians are the least wanted ethnicity of all LOL

its about smv more than psl keep coping

• So Sad
Reactions: dervw4cenks
indian mogger is an oxymoron, only a couple exist and the ones that do dont end up in org, sorry to break it to you buddy

also you dont mog me

View attachment 2932975
U look good but mouth area seems a bit uncanny

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, tombradylover, dervw4cenks and 1 other person
ur right that makes me an LTN fuck
No it doesn't make you LTN obviously. But it prevents you from being an actually really attractive guy. Makes you look like a weird semi-attractive guy. There's a difference between being truly attractive versus some weird niche low htn

i feel it’s the opposite. u can get away with being indian on sites like these. irl girls will make fun of you and laugh in your face if u aren’t above 5 psl. especially if u have the accent @dragomaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld, Blackgymmax, tombradylover and 4 others
i feel it’s the opposite. u can get away with being indian on sites like these. irl girls will make fun of you and laugh in your face if u aren’t above 5 psl. especially if u have the accent @dragomaxxer
Shut the fuck up do u want me to rope or something. Enough

yes being indian is even worse irl, it sucks that its like that i dont actually have anything against indians but they are by far the lowest smv in the entire world not even just the west, too many negative stereotypes, they also have very subpar genetic traits and averages when it comes to whats attractive

No it doesn't make you LTN obviously. But it prevents you from being an actually really attractive guy. Makes you look like a weird semi-attractive guy. There's a difference between being truly attractive versus some weird niche low htn

an uncanny mouth area doesnt stop you from being attractive irl lmfao, its a failo for sure but just cope if you think that would take you back that far

yes being indian is even worse irl, it sucks that its like that i dont actually have anything against indians but they are by far the lowest smv in the entire world not even just the west, too many negative stereotypes, they also have very subpar genetic traits and averages when it comes to whats attractive

an uncanny mouth area doesnt stop you from being attractive irl lmfao, its a failo for sure but just cope if you think that would take you back that far
Well I haven't seen the full pic anyway. For all i know you could be low htn you could be chadlite who knows.

Well I haven't seen the full pic anyway. For all i know you could be low htn you could be chadlite who knows.

im ltn i just fraud chadlite on indian forums :)

im ltn i just fraud chadlite on indian forums :)
Bruh stop yapping about indians. Almost every message youve sent here so far is about indians. Truth is you're really jealous that we have the highest smv. It's all backwards

• JFL
Bruh stop yapping about indians. Almost every message youve sent here so far is about indians. Truth is you're really jealous that we have the highest smv. It's all backwards

im indian myself bro, was born in kolkata

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and silencio

also you dont mog me

View attachment 2932975

SEETHE BOY
Holy fuck you’re already chadlite
Your coloring/skin and eyes are top tier

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Holy fuck you’re already chadlite
Your coloring/skin and eyes are top tier

yeah i get carried super super hard by coloring, its good and bad because as soon as my coloring gets worse because of hair getting darker or me getting paler i look far worse

yeah i get carried super super hard by coloring, its good and bad because as soon as my coloring gets worse because of hair getting darker or me getting paler i look far worse
Most men get carried by coloring, since coloring is a major apart of a man’s appeal.
You can always start dying your hair in upcoming years as it will darken.
But don’t ever dye your hair darker even if aspies here say that blonde hair is a failo it isn’t at all.

I have a mate who dyed his hair dark who has the same hair color as you and he looked 10 times worse because of it, lost a huge part of his appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72587 and Aero
Most men get carried by coloring, since coloring is a major apart of a man’s appeal.
You can always start dying your hair in upcoming years as it will darken.
But don’t ever dye your hair darker even if aspies here say that blonde hair is a failo it isn’t at all.

I have a mate who dyed his hair dark who has the same hair color as you and he looked 10 times worse because of it, lost a huge part of his appeal.

mine gets naturally blonder over summer but i got highlights recently anyways because they look somewhat natural on me, have gotten compliments on how natural they look even while getting haircut by different stylists afterwards

thanks for saying that i actually debated dying it dark not long ago since my dad has black hair but blue eyes but ur right it prob wouldnt suit me i just gotta stay a good tan level with good undertones and have good blonde highlights at all times to mantain my coloring

i have to dye my eyebrows darker though ngl

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Op wants compliments

mine gets naturally blonder over summer but i got highlights recently anyways because they look somewhat natural on me, have gotten compliments on how natural they look even while getting haircut by different stylists afterwards

thanks for saying that i actually debated dying it dark not long ago since my dad has black hair but blue eyes but ur right it prob wouldnt suit me i just gotta stay a good tan level with good undertones and have good blonde highlights at all times to mantain my coloring

Yeah you’re hair color is good now, wouldn’t change it personally if i were you.
But it depends on the person i guess, but some people definitely look worse with darker hair since it fucks up their coloring/contrast.
Look at pitt for example

e6105dc80efb5bf5aa91848193cd7094.jpg

It’s a bad pic but he looks far better with lighter hair
Was gonna say you’re lashes/brows are also top tier, why dye them darker?

cope cow piss slurper talk. his eye and jaw area seduce every bengali village cum dumpster ur bloodline has ever produced

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and dragomaxxer
Maybe if u dont take every pic from that gay angel we would know

cl w cat, htn without

Go enjoy your life

High HTN, cuck pheno, you're stacylite

• +1

did u ask for some specific type of highlights? and how much lighter are they than your natural hair? I'm dirty blonde and considering it myself

did u ask for some specific type of highlights? and how much lighter are they than your natural hair? I'm dirty blonde and considering it myself

i showed a pic of thom strijd and barrets hair, and not much lighter i had white hair as a kid

this forum has brainrot. you are chadlite. literally infinite appeal.

So it took addy withdrawals and an impudent greycel talking shit to finally make u say something racist lmfao

I’
the lives of face posters on .org are tough at times. Not everyone wants their house swarmed by angry dalits

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and St.TikTokcel