am i htn or chadlite be honest ( 184cm )

you're MTN, wtf are these autistic angels lol?

You need to test max asap, you're the diffiniton of high trust, low t.

MTN, average height, very high trust face, you look low t,(light coloring, narrow face) but some younger girls like that, extremely narrow shoulders, considering you're 184cm. Start gymmaxing, it won't change the width of your self that much though, but it will give you more sex appeal, dye your eyebrows(they're very light in color), try to boost your T levels if you're still young.

MTN, average height, very high trust face, you look low t,(light coloring, narrow face) but some younger girls like that, extremely narrow shoulders, considering you're 184cm. Start gymmaxing, it won't change the width of your self that much though, but it will give you more sex appeal, dye your eyebrows(they're very light in color), try to boost your T levels if you're still young.
Brutal

They jealous on you kiddo, you are chadlite
in what world is he Chadlite lol, this is chadlite, he's MTN, but if wasn't built like a twink, and gymmaxed he could be easily be HTN.
How to build a physique like david laid or frank zane v0 7yh6lg2zxdya1
E4d34b688cf71a51e8fdd6050267b6ab
307328932 256 k474566
Tumblr 1033c934f547eb9ea079b58d27a5d82f 24acc878 500
D7064164ad5af1564a6db630f5667a19 1

He is is jealous bro.
184cm is above average height even in Montenegro or Netherlands.
And you are obviously young so you have time to develop physique and dimorphism and broaden shoulders(which are normal not extremeley narrow lol)
And calling your face MTN(mtn=average) is just idiotic :lul:

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
chadlite frauded htn unfrauded

Looks like utter shit ,average Asian way bigger and stronger than this fuckin white brah

DYE YOUR EYEBROWS AND GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE AND GO SLAY PUSSY

He is is jealous bro.
184cm is above average height even in Montenegro or Netherlands.
And you are obviously young so you have time to develop physique and dimorphism and broaden shoulders(which are normal not extremeley narrow lol)
And calling your face MTN(mtn=average) is just idiotic :lul:
also mentions one of the best looking guys in the world as chadlite.

what a retard he is

OP is definitely chadlite but looks like his prime isnt gonna be long so he better slay hard now before the twink death awaits him by 25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Zelenskyiv and Blackgymmax
LTN to women in 20s and beyond, HTN to little teenagers

Yeah bro looks like a borderline runway model with extreme bones and good harmony and he's barely above average.

Ur doomeď

• +1
Reactions: smallman
in what world is he Chadlite lol, this is chadlite, he's MTN, but if wasn't built like a twink, and gymmaxed he could be easily be HTN.
View attachment 2937782View attachment 2937785View attachment 2937788View attachment 2937790View attachment 2937793
also mentions one of the best looking guys in the world as chadlite.

what a retard he is

OP is definitely chadlite but looks like his prime isnt gonna be long so he better slay hard now before the twink death awaits him by 25
we need a verified rater role ngl. We need to stop these literal retards who gate keep anything above a 6.3/10 htn
Everytime anyone looks entry lite they compare them to literal chads and high lites then say "htn" it just irks me seeing these ugly rats rate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LateBloomer, It'snotover, St.TikTokcel and 5 others
we need a verified rater role ngl. We need to stop these literal retards who gate keep anything above a 6.3/10 htn
Everytime anyone looks entry lite they compare them to literal chads and high lites then say "htn" it just irks me seeing these ugly rats rate
The rating section is actually so garbage, no one rated accurately anymore ppl just get jealous/troll/are retarded.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and Blackgymmax
They can be talking about psl, u dontrly know unless they specify

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Show proper pics and looks like you have a very shitty narrow mouth with thin lips. Still htn

They can be talking about psl, u dontrly know unless they specify
These guysbare rating model tier men with good harmony as htn
If he's htn there's about 20 people on the forum who are mtn

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
He isn’t a fucking chadlite tho 💀. Nigga didn’t even see an unfrauded front profile and says “good harmony” he looks shit idk what u see in him

That's fine
Lites have a bunch of flaws
I seen guys 20x better looking than this low dimorphism twink being called mtn . U just rate based on how u feel some days i see

Yup these pics are way too frauded for me to rate chadlite. No pics head front unless theres a flash hiding his neck. He is elite at taking photos

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
He isn’t a fucking chadlite tho 💀. Nigga didn’t even see an unfrauded front profile and says “good harmony” he looks shit idk what u see in him
If u have hollows like that and a rly good jaw with his eye area you're bare minimum high htn
Harmony doesn't really mean much when it comes to being a lite. Alot of people have enough harmony for a lite
You literally need slightly above average harmony
Most people just don't have his mogger halos

Bruh u look like shit. I'm not even saying this because of OP. I just had enough of all the glazing people somehow rating you htn. That's all
Why the seething, son

I seen guys 20x better looking than this low dimorphism twink being called mtn . U just rate based on how u feel some days i see;
They're bad raters. I'm like one of the only guys on the forum with an actual good criteria for Rating.
Michael b jordan is an example of mtn+ to low htn lol

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 72587
Yup these pics are way too frauded for me to rate chadlite. No pics head front unless theres a flash hiding his neck. He is elite at taking photos
I agree that he's giga frauding but the features are so good that its unlikely to be lower than high htn
4145103 IMG 2548

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer and try2beme
sounds like ur INSANELY jealous boyo
dude throughout the thread you were jealous op is a gigamogger with the same pheno as you and makes you look literally inbred next to him, call him for frauding as a cope since your ego was hurt so much that a random greycel in the ratings section of a homosexual forum is gonna be more good looking than you, so then you lashed out at @dervw4cenks calling him an ugly and indian and that you mog him, not only you are narcy as fuck but your worse than that, a delusional narcy

Why the seething, son
I'm not seething. He just looks ugly to me and I can't wrap my head around why everyone here rates him so high. I think it's just another "high psl no real world appeal" example. I dont think he can pull ltbs even. He looks weird

If you ATTRACT WOMEN IRL THEN YOU ATTRACT WOMEN IRL. But if you dont you dont. ITS THAT SIMPLE. So stop coping with .org rates
low chadlite, whos calling u mtn?

If you ATTRACT WOMEN IRL THEN YOU ATTRACT WOMEN IRL. But if you dont you dont. ITS THAT SIMPLE. So stop coping with .org rates
I attract women but im subhuman. We need a rating system

Yeah bro looks like a borderline runway model with extreme bones and good harmony and he's barely above average.

Ur doomeď
I just see good harmony

everything else your just glazing on

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I just see good harmony

everything else your just glazing on
hollow cheeks and hunter eyes with good overall angularity good jaw
Comboed with harmony that's lite high htn at worst
That's the basics for being a model. Hes not supposed to look borderline Flawless.
A low lite is like an htn with slightly better features

sure buddy lemme guess u are here since its beginning right?
Yea almost lol. Joined in 2020. You're an incel loser who will die a virgin btw. Just kill yourself don't even attempt to looksmax you freak

ltn because of your ego

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and nigkook