Kraken
Inactive or active doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, greycel and RaidenJTR
@Clavicular ur also getting up there in current users bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
how does he compare to all of the top tiers
He is better looking than crisick id say, he has A10 hunter eyes no joke and looks insane for 31 years old

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, lowiqNormie and NorwoodAscender
He is better looking than crisick id say, he has A10 hunter eyes no joke and looks insane for 31 years old
He doesn’t have Hunter eyes I’ve seen him he has austronesian eyes and is Chad in austronesia @Orc 😹😹😹😹

lmaooo yeah @Zelenskyiv was right he is comically good looking, like a live action johnny bravo :lul::lul:\

i would be cry - laughing (cuz of the comicalness and the mog)

imagine just walking down the street and just seeing that. i think i might audibly laugh at how good looking he is
If I was having a bad enough day and I saw him while strolling through the slums of Bordeaux, I would go ER on him in a CSGO match later that night.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
if u have seen me before picture me but a whole tier higher and 6’2

not allowed to posts pics of him on here after he got doxxed
why do mods simp for him so much? It's what you can expect when you have 100k posts and spam your face everywhere. Did anyone else get special treatment like he did?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
If I was having a bad enough day and I saw him while strolling through the slums of Bordeaux, I would legit go ER on him. No, i'm not joking.
don't make jokes like this nigga there are feds here and normies on mainstream media that unironically think us/incels are terrorists 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
why do mods simp for him so much? It's what you can expect when you have 100k posts and spam your face everywhere. Did anyone else get special treatment like he did?
yeah having u org name as ur full government name is just asking for it. especially when ur as narcy acting as him

chad halo tho lol

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
yeah having u org name as ur full government name is just asking for it. especially when ur as narcy acting as him

chad halo tho lol
Wait what, is Arvid Gustavvson his real name? I thought it was some ancient Swedish warrior or some shit.

chad halo tho lol
what happened to him when he got doxxed?

did he get expelled from uni or fired or smth

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and thebuffdon690