if you could restart your life to when you were six years old with all the looksmaxxing knowledge you had today, how would you change it?

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Iron
good discussion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 3 others
just go to gym and eat like a mad man. nothing else needed cuz i'm tall

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Alexios and MyDreamIsToBe183CM
buy bitcoin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 64942 and 12 others
just go to gym and eat like a mad man. nothing else needed cuz i'm tall
nah bro gym stunts growth bro, i used to lift at 13 until 14 when my doctor told me it stunts my growth due to muscle tightness preventing growth in the bones, i thought it was complete bs but its actaully a really tnhing. the doctor explained it in a more complex way but thats all i can remember.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, albanian_chad, Use1ess and 1 other person
blast hgh

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, rand anon and ominion
MEW

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Kaz and aber
unironically mew lol.

I had amazing facial structure till 11-12 years of age.
Then because of allergy induced mouth breathing and atrocious posture and also maybe rapid weight loss it detoriated quite rapidly between 12-15.
I got braces at 16 and started mewing, and have experienced quite the positive result. The recessed chin i developed during those years is gone( no one in my family has it), and also my face is more upswung. I am still noticing improvements on overall facial structure and breathing at 21.

I am not saying mewing "works" and it can fix your bad facial structure. If you have shit genetics mewing can't do shit, but for someone like me whose development was altered negatively because of bad habits, it has helped me great deal.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, aber, NoFear and 2 others
unironically mew lol.

I had amazing facial structure till 11-12 years of age.
Then because of allergy induced mouth breathing and atrocious posture and also maybe rapid weight loss it detoriated quite rapidly between 12-15.
I got braces at 16 and started mewing, and have experienced quite the positive result. The recessed chin i developed during those years is gone( no one in my family has it), and also my face is more upswung. I am still noticing improvements on overall facial structure and breathing at 21.

I am not saying mewing "works" and it can fix your bad facial structure. If you have shit genetics mewing can't do shit, but for someone like me whose development was altered negatively because of bad habits, it has helped me great deal.
ur not wrong studies actually show mewing can actually help you develop a normal facial strcture. ii dont think mewing does anything if your facial structure was normal in the frist place tho

• +1
Reactions: aber
ur not wrong studies actually show mewing can actually help you develop a normal facial strcture. ii dont think mewing does anything if your facial structure was normal in the frist place tho
Can't you always just get jaw surgery to fix your mouth breathing induced deformity though?

MEWING MEWING MEWING IS BAIST, nah but fr id probably just play basketball or something, eat harder foods, high sugar low seed oils and high protein, do like pull ups and push ups at home, start taking dht gel and mk 677 and allat

• +1
Reactions: Kaz and ominion
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and <6PSLcel
What a pointless question. You can say all you want but it will never happen. Mental masturbation thread.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: x123, cavy, goodgamebro and 4 others
bro u do not need to be heightmaxxing at that height dawg, would you really go through years of depression for a little bit of height

bro u do not need to be heightmaxxing at that height dawg, would you really go through years of depression for a little bit of height
yes, my life couldnt get any worse tbh so yeah id restart my shitty traumatic life to be 6'7 or something like that, on top of being more dimorphic and wider framed due to mk 677 and dht gel, im hoping im still in puberty and that mk 677 and dht gel will have some effect on me, if not then i just wanna OD on something cuz i have no hope

Not eat goy ( Fast food every day growing up )

Sleep more ( I had consistently 4-6 hours of sleep growing up )

prolly wouldnt do much of anything differently tbh

would rock buzzcut until like 17-18 tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
What a pointless question. You can say all you want but it will never happen. Mental masturbation thread.
Provides good insight for those who are still very young here ig

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and Numb
yes, my life couldnt get any worse tbh so yeah id restart my shitty traumatic life to be 6'7 or something like that, on top of being more dimorphic and wider framed due to mk 677 and dht gel, im hoping im still in puberty and that mk 677 and dht gel will have some effect on me, if not then i just wanna OD on something cuz i have no hope
do you want the height for sports or something? btw how old r u and wat tanner stage. even if u dont grow anymore and look like a ogre, u can still be chad and pull hella girls. they are feins for height. if you havent already hit the gym, its better then being 6'7. you are already bascially 6'6, if you do some stretches you might be able to get up to 6'6

do you want the height for sports or something? btw how old r u and wat tanner stage. even if u dont grow anymore and look like a ogre, u can still be chad and pull hella girls. they are feins for height. if you havent already hit the gym, its better then being 6'7. you are already bascially 6'6, if you do some stretches you might be able to get up to 6'6
i want to be tall just for the mog, idk what tanner stage is bhai, ik im gonna die a wizard incel i just wanna be tall, wide and mog niggers,, ive got like 2 years of natty gym gains but i cba to lift natty anymore, do u recommend any stretches in particular ? i already hang from a bar sometimes

don't bother looksmaxxing just punch everyone else in the face and get a slap on the wrist for it + alpha cred

Force my parents to buy me hgh

i want to be tall just for the mog, idk what tanner stage is bhai, ik im gonna die a wizard incel i just wanna be tall, wide and mog niggers,, ive got like 2 years of natty gym gains but i cba to lift natty anymore, do u recommend any stretches in particular ? i already hang from a bar sometimes
u already mog like 95 percent of the population in height dawg. just work on ur confidence no bullshit or corny shit confidence can make you seem taller. i recommend doing cobra stretchs, bridge stretches, seatede toe touches, and hip flexor stretches for height. keep doing dead hangs gym can slightly compress ur spine but dead hangs should cancel it out.

eat tomatoes get tanned play sports and lift and grow hair out also get braces

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
u already mog like 95 percent of the population in height dawg. just work on ur confidence no bullshit or corny shit confidence can make you seem taller. i recommend doing cobra stretchs, bridge stretches, seatede toe touches, and hip flexor stretches for height. keep doing dead hangs gym can slightly compress ur spine but dead hangs should cancel it out.
no confidence for my face and autism

i am 176 and my brother is 197 i think
damn bro wat the fack happend? is he older then you by alot, because u might just be a late bloomer.

no confidence for my face and autism
bro face does not matter when ur 6'4. imo it doesnt matter how bad ur features r just get a sharp jawline and hair that matches with your face shape, or covers ur forehead. u might be better looking then u think.

bro i am 19 but according to my damn jew doctor my growth plates r still open
oh damn. you are a late bloomer. if your growth plates r stilll open at 19 and ggrew 4 cm the last 6 month then you might hit a big as growth spurt, or not. height is pretty much all luck. i would ask your brother when he got his growth spurt, because you guys might have similar growth patterns.

idk abt i mean i did have everything later and i grew abt 4 cms last 6 months
im a late bloomer too, ive been spamming hgh and i hope it does something. have you been doing anything in particular to grow

oh damn. you are a late bloomer. if your growth plates r stilll open at 19 and ggrew 4 cm the last 6 month then you might hit a big as growth spurt, or not. height is pretty much all luck. i would ask your brother when he got his growth spurt, because you guys might have similar growth patterns.
he was already 190 cms tall at 18

im a late bloomer too, ive been spamming hgh and i hope it does something. have you been doing anything in particular to grow
i js quit rotting in my room and started eating healthy vits and shi

u taking ai with it bro? hgh can cause premature growth plate closure

do you work out? what have you been eating/how much? and what vitamins
i js started recently but i was much more active and i lost lots of weight
i think lifting stunts growth. imo, i started lifting at 13 which my growth slowed down to an inch per year, then stopped at 14 when my doctor told me that lifting was slowing down my growth and stunting t

i think lifting stunts growth. imo, i started lifting at 13 which my growth slowed down to an inch per year, then stopped at 14 when my doctor told me that lifting was slowing down my growth and stunting t
naah that's js bro science imo unless u injured ur growth plates by putting too much pressure

- Eat fuck tons of raw milk and cheese, could've perhaps boosted me 5 cms from 175cm to 180cm.
- Never become fat at any stage during puberty which resulted in me developing gyno that I had to get surgically removed.
- Start finasteride/dutasteride at 18 instead of 24, would've saved me a hair transplant surgery.
- Jawline exerciser and Hard mew during puberty. I'm not recessed, since I naturally always softmewed and never was a mouthbreather, but Hernan Drago level of chisel would've been nice.
- Take benzos occasionally for lowinhibmaxxing to cold approach girls more.
- Start smoking at 16 to increase grades + testosterone levels.
- Never start playing RuneScape or League of Legends, or any games at all for that matter.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
how tall r u now