I’ll be updating everyone on my skin lightening from May 7-8th

coispet

coispet

Mod
I have ordered Gluathione (500mg), Liposomal Glutathione for better derivative absorption, Vitamin C (1000mg) and Lycopene (25mg)

IMG 2199

I have also ordered Kojic Acid face wash, and Kojic Acid lotion which I’ll be using as part of my skin care routine

I’ll start megadosing on Glutathione, Lycopene and Vitamin C and once I see adequate results I’ll slowly reduce the dosage so it impairs my natural body production of them and my body will naturally be able to produce the same melanin levels without use of these, although I don’t mind taking these for the rest of my life

Brad Pitt GIF

@Clavicular @distance decay @Hamdan @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @0hMan @emeraldglass @Alexanderr @Sny @Skywalker @Narcissus🥀 @viniciz @NorwoodAscender @ascension @Bozoogway @axsen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Sny, M-1014 and 25 others
r u using liposomal vitamin c or plain? Ive heard most vit c has heavy metal contamination

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, ominion, mayo mogger and 4 others
r u using liposomal vitamin c or plain? Ive heard most vit c has heavy metal contamination
I’m not using Liposomal Vitamin C, I’m using Liposomal Gluathione

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
insane bro

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, grief and coispet
insane bro
Thank you bhai :owo:

But remember, abhi to picture bakhi hai mera dost (the movie isn’t finished yet my friend)

shahrukh khan GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, mayo mogger, brucewayne78 and 2 others
Looks like a good stack brah hopefully u will be white after this shit:feelshah:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, mayo mogger, grief and 1 other person
Show skin colour u are rn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and coispet
gonna buy kojic face wash and lotion soon myself to help restore my tone a lil

• +1
  • So Sad
Nice man. Hope u get good results

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, coispet and albanian_chad
I have ordered Gluathione (500mg), Liposomal Glutathione for better derivative absorption, Vitamin C (1000mg) and Lycopene (25mg)

View attachment 2887776

I have also ordered Kojic Acid face wash, and Kojic Acid lotion which I’ll be using as part of my skin care routine

I’ll start megadosing on Glutathione, Lycopene and Vitamin C and once I see adequate results I’ll slowly reduce the dosage so it impairs my natural body production of them and my body will naturally be able to produce the same melanin levels without use of these, although I don’t mind taking these for the rest of my life

Brad Pitt GIF

@Clavicular @distance decay @Hamdan @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @0hMan @emeraldglass @Alexanderr @Sny @Skywalker @Narcissus🥀 @viniciz @NorwoodAscender @ascension @Bozoogway @axsen
Are u brown

• +1
  • So Sad
Good luck with your skin lightening. Your bank account is gonna get clapped from purchasing glutathione like mine did for the eye lightening and anti aging stack.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, grief and coispet
Good luck with your skin lightening. You’re bank account is gonna get clapped from purchasing glutathione like mine did for the eye lightening stack.
Money comes and goes isn’t it brother?

And thanks for the encouragement, glutathione is so expensive, thought if I’m splashing on the normal glutathione, I may as well cough up some extra money for the liposomal derivative :)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: distance decay, grief and FaceandBBC
Can you show me the scourge of which glutathione you used ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Tag me

• +1
  • So Sad
MJmaxxing.. mirin

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, grief and coispet
Wow what's ur slay count? Also how many likes on dating apps?
Don’t use either, been in an LTR for the past 3 years

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and FBl
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger and Diarrhoea
It hasn’t arrived yet, I ordered today, will be updating when it arrives
Bro I want to use it to but I’m not prepared to explain to my family of how I got skin so white 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Bro I want to use it to but I’m not prepared to explain to my family of how I got skin so white 😂😂
That’s the best part

I’m considering not telling my parents about my booked rhino in July and just getting it done, the only thing you should want to worry about is what they’ll think of you after you’ve ascended, @Clavicular told me to just get it done and just had this thought :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, Deprived, distance decay and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

View attachment 2887776

Brad Pitt GIF

Why are you lightening your skin?

Why are you lightening your skin?
Better skin quality, fixing hyperpigmentation and better undertones

Nice mix between a Mediterranean pheno, majority of my cousins in Pakistan have a pheno I strive for

That’s the best part

I’m considering not telling my parents about my booked rhino in July and just getting it done, the only thing you should want to worry about is what they’ll think of you after you’ve ascended, @Clavicular told me to just get it done and just had this thought :feelsokman:
😂

Yh I know you Albanian retard (lowest of the low). I just don’t know why he’s doing it.
Ignore him, he ain’t a positive rep poster type shit :owo::what:

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Better skin quality, fixing hyperpigmentation and better undertones

Nice mix between a Mediterranean pheno, majority of my cousins in Pakistan have a pheno I strive for
I mean like how will you benefit from it if you’re in an ltr etc?

• +1
I mean like how will you benefit from it if you’re in an ltr etc?
I enjoy looksmaxxing, it’s fun to look better, and looking better exceeds many opportunities in life

I enjoy looksmaxxing, it’s fun to look better, and looking better exceeds many opportunities in life
Oh ok mirin innit.

• Love it