Being Albanian is quite bad, you’re more likely to be inbred
U fucking nigger i was being nice to you u brown curry kys u ugly asf u brown

U fucking nigger i was being nice to you u brown curry kys u ugly asf u brown
Mad?

IMG 2208

You need an iv drip for glutathione to actually work

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Most likely still ugly as shit which is why u keep tryna hang on to that small sense of superiority u think u have 😭
I wasnt saying that to flex retard

Could you elaborate please?
Glutathione is administered via drip in clinics and not orally, you can do it intramuscularly but the volume required makes it painful and risks scarring, IV drop is the best way of taking it.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and coispet
Glutathione is administered via drip in clinics and not orally, you can do it intramuscularly but the volume required makes it painful and risks scarring, IV drop is the best way of taking it.
Thanks for the suggestion brother, appreciate it a lot, I’ll definitely look into it

Thanks for the suggestion brother, appreciate it a lot, I’ll definitely look into it
Yeah bhai gonna IV drip it myself at some point (busy with exam season)

• Love it
Yeah bhai gonna IV drip it myself at some point (busy with exam season)
Likewise, need to start studying in a couple hours, have exams and need to cram for top grades, I’ll still be doing this throughout though

Then after exams it’s rhinoplasty time :p:p:p

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and coispet
Bro's handsome
I never understood how guys like him end up on the forum, to be honest. In my case, my looks do affect my quality of life, and if I improved them, it would significantly enhance all areas of my life. I support looksmaxxing, but I don't see the point in doing these things if you're already good looking. If I were OP, I'd focus on maximizing my income and status instead.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, brucewayne78, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
I never understood how guys like him end up on the forum, to be honest. In my case, my looks do affect my quality of life, and if I improved them, it would significantly enhance all areas of my life. I support looksmaxxing, but I don't see the point in doing these things if you're already good looking. If I were OP, I'd focus on maximizing my income and status instead.
I’m doing both my dear brother

Working a job as a University student, me and my Uni friends also actively seek separate side hustles for more money, for example we’re buying a car to resell for profit :feelsokman::owo:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
-Chad

• +1
You are also good looking

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Deleted member 62821 and NoseProphecy
I’m doing both my dear brother

Working a job as a University student, me and my Uni friends also actively seek separate side hustles for more money, for example we’re buying a car to resell for profit :feelsokman::owo:
Btw, you have a tall and large skull which is rare for the pheno you are

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: m&m, Deleted member 62821 and coispet
Btw, you have a tall and large skull which is rare for the pheno you are
Not rare where I’m from in Pakistan

I’m a Pakistani Jatt, from Gujarat (Punjab), most of the people there are 6’2 like me, and have tall large skulls with strong bone density

Not rare where I’m from in Pakistan

I’m a Pakistani Jatt, from Gujarat (Punjab), most of the people there are 6’2 like me, and have tall large skulls with strong bone density
Bro is 6'2 as well... chad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62821 and coispet
That’s the best part

I’m considering not telling my parents about my booked rhino in July and just getting it done, the only thing you should want to worry about is what they’ll think of you after you’ve ascended, @Clavicular told me to just get it done and just had this thought :feelsokman:
Yea cuz then theres nothing they can do, your making an objectively correct decision. Them trying to stop you is unnecessary added struggle. They will get over your choice quickly post op.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, coispet and cyprian_tomaszewski
Get some makuna honey drops while ur at it 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
I have ordered Gluathione (500mg), Liposomal Glutathione for better derivative absorption, Vitamin C (1000mg) and Lycopene (25mg)

View attachment 2887776

I have also ordered Kojic Acid face wash, and Kojic Acid lotion which I’ll be using as part of my skin care routine

I’ll start megadosing on Glutathione, Lycopene and Vitamin C and once I see adequate results I’ll slowly reduce the dosage so it impairs my natural body production of them and my body will naturally be able to produce the same melanin levels without use of these, although I don’t mind taking these for the rest of my life

Brad Pitt GIF

@Clavicular @distance decay @Hamdan @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @0hMan @emeraldglass @Alexanderr @Sny @Skywalker @Narcissus🥀 @viniciz @NorwoodAscender @ascension @Bozoogway @axsen
will look foward to results bhai! goodluck

• Love it
I have ordered Gluathione (500mg), Liposomal Glutathione for better derivative absorption, Vitamin C (1000mg) and Lycopene (25mg)

View attachment 2887776

I have also ordered Kojic Acid face wash, and Kojic Acid lotion which I’ll be using as part of my skin care routine

I’ll start megadosing on Glutathione, Lycopene and Vitamin C and once I see adequate results I’ll slowly reduce the dosage so it impairs my natural body production of them and my body will naturally be able to produce the same melanin levels without use of these, although I don’t mind taking these for the rest of my life

Brad Pitt GIF

@Clavicular @distance decay @Hamdan @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @0hMan @emeraldglass @Alexanderr @Sny @Skywalker @Narcissus🥀 @viniciz @NorwoodAscender @ascension @Bozoogway @axsen
Why not IV Glutathione?
Some user did it iirc.

How is it a curse?
not a curse lol internet retards just hate on us. gl w ur surgery in lahore, i was thinking of going to pak to get my rhino done but ima jus do it in ldn

• +1
View attachment 2888002

Here’s a photo where you can see my undertones and skin colour under the sun and in a candid with minimal camera distortion

Are you legitimately low IQ? What is wrong with you?

You look great already wtf. I thought you had severe hyperpigmentation or something.

Are you legitimately low IQ? What is wrong with you?

You look great already wtf. I thought you had severe hyperpigmentation or something.
Thanks I guess :owo:

And my hyperpigmentation isn’t severe, the stuff I’m using has other benefits too

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Thanks I guess :owo:

And my hyperpigmentation isn’t severe, the stuff I’m using has other benefits too

One of the best looking curries here has been hiding as a mod this whole time :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and coispet
Salludon's alt
@mayo mogger GTFIH
SEE THIS CHAD
OVARI DA

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and coispet
Salludon's alt
@mayo mogger GTFIH
SEE THIS CHAD
OVARI DA
skin lightening is cope imo , if white skin was such a halo thats blackops2cel would be a gigachad, pale skin is offputting good undertones is all one needs.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
best of luck

• Love it