I’ll be updating everyone on my skin lightening from May 7-8th

skin lightening is cope imo , if white skin was such a halo thats blackops2cel would be a gigachad, pale skin is offputting good undertones is all one needs.
I don’t want white skin, I want better skin quality, less hyperpigmentation, red undertones and a lighter skin complexion tone of my current skin shade

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I don’t want white skin, I want better skin quality, less hyperpigmentation, red undertones and a lighter skin complexion tone of my current skin shade
ideal

• +1
Reactions: coispet
  • +1
Tag me on your update! Good luck brother have fun and become white !

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and coispet
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and coispet
unless you have some giga abo nose
i dont see u being htn
I do have a giga deformed nose

Why do you think I’m getting rhino

Even I’ll admit I’ll be a Chad for my pheno post OP

For now I’m a borderline HTN

• +1
Reactions: ominion and mayo mogger
Why didn't add MSM to your stack?
Do Bollywood celebrities inject glutathione into blood and get results very quickly, what's your opinion

Tanmaxx and beardmaxx mate. Werewolf archetype is life

• Hmm...
I have ordered Gluathione (500mg), Liposomal Glutathione for better derivative absorption, Vitamin C (1000mg) and Lycopene (25mg)

View attachment 2887776

I have also ordered Kojic Acid face wash, and Kojic Acid lotion which I’ll be using as part of my skin care routine

I’ll start megadosing on Glutathione, Lycopene and Vitamin C and once I see adequate results I’ll slowly reduce the dosage so it impairs my natural body production of them and my body will naturally be able to produce the same melanin levels without use of these, although I don’t mind taking these for the rest of my life

Brad Pitt GIF

@Clavicular @distance decay @Hamdan @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @0hMan @emeraldglass @Alexanderr @Sny @Skywalker @Narcissus🥀 @viniciz @NorwoodAscender @ascension @Bozoogway @axsen
I did this exact stack minus the lycopene since December and i haven't seen much change tbh, just letting you know

• So Sad
  • Love it
Why didn't add MSM to your stack?
Do Bollywood celebrities inject glutathione into blood and get results very quickly, what's your opinion
They do, so do Pakistani actors

I’m gonna IV Drip

• +1
Reactions: ominion
mirin, good luck. Take lycopene with olive oil if you want optimal absorption or just with dinner/lunch.

Im gonna buy gluta soon shits expensive

• Love it
I did this exact stack minus the lycopene since December and i haven't seen much change tbh, just letting you know
Although don’t take my word as discouragement. That’s not what I’m tryna do. free to try it on your own. Everyone is different

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and distance decay
Mirin bhai

• Love it
I have ordered Gluathione (500mg), Liposomal Glutathione for better derivative absorption, Vitamin C (1000mg) and Lycopene (25mg)

View attachment 2887776

I have also ordered Kojic Acid face wash, and Kojic Acid lotion which I’ll be using as part of my skin care routine

I’ll start megadosing on Glutathione, Lycopene and Vitamin C and once I see adequate results I’ll slowly reduce the dosage so it impairs my natural body production of them and my body will naturally be able to produce the same melanin levels without use of these, although I don’t mind taking these for the rest of my life

Brad Pitt GIF

@Clavicular @distance decay @Hamdan @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @0hMan @emeraldglass @Alexanderr @Sny @Skywalker @Narcissus🥀 @viniciz @NorwoodAscender @ascension @Bozoogway @axsen
Bhai, are you really going to leave the Shitskin Squad? Well I won’t.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: coispet and brucewayne78
Bhai, are you really going to leave the Shitskin Squad? Well I won’t.
Bhai, I think it’s time you break the news to everyone, you are actually a north atlantid phenotypic caucasian male that reverted to Islam :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bhai, I think it’s time you break the news to everyone, you are actually a north atlantid phenotypic caucasian male that reverted to Islam :ogre:
Tales from the slums of Edinburgh. You can tell I’m a shitskin.

IMG 0467

If I was North Atlantic then I could have run JBW on deathnik foids.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, LVZZO and coispet
View attachment 2891034View attachment 2891035

Hairy arm failo :feelscry:

No amount of skin lightening mumbo jumbo can cure my ape genetics
We have the same skin color, brother. This is what it looks like when I’m outdoors in the slums of Pakistan (not joking, I was in Pakistan when I took these).

IMG 0164

JFL these bugs were biting me constantly when I was in Sheikhupura.

• Love it
We have the same skin color, brother. This is what it looks like when I’m outdoors in the slums of Pakistan (not joking, I was in Pakistan when I took these).

View attachment 2891043

JFL these bugs were biting me constantly when I was in Sheikhupura.
It means your blood is sweet :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

View attachment 2887776

Brad Pitt GIF

Iherb? 537?

• +1
That's unironically the only thing that works, the rest won't do much for skin color
Also :bluepill: from buying on iherb

That's unironically the only thing that works, the rest won't do much for skin color
Also :bluepill: from buying on iherb
I buy all my supps from iHerb, I’ve bought my D3, K2 MK7 + MK4, I seem to get by

I buy all my supps from iHerb, I’ve bought my D3, K2 MK7 + MK4, I seem to get by
It's fine, but trying to source your things in bulk in form of powders and such will save you 100's in the long run

• +1
Ik I'm late
1 I thought you were white
2 isn't mass tagging an offence

you should include liposmal vit c tbh, i think it's only thing that actually worked for me. don't expect to get much lighter than your untanned skin. all this stuff does is get rid of a ran slightly faster. make sure you're protecting yourself from the sun

• Woah
I have similar colouring as you can you suggest a stack for poorcels like me

• +1
I have similar colouring as you can you suggest a stack for poorcels like me
main things:
msm, glutathione, and lycopene, i have extras for better absorption and since i’m trying to lighten my eyes, don’t be an idiot like me and buy pills, buy powder, @Clavicular told me to and that’s how i’m gonna maintain in the future

• Love it
Reactions: overlord_97 and Clavicular
main things:
msm, glutathione, and lycopene, i have extras for better absorption and since i’m trying to lighten my eyes, don’t be an idiot like me and buy pills, buy powder, @Clavicular told me to and that’s how i’m gonna maintain in the future
Yea 500mg of msm does fuck all lol

• +1