NIGGA HAD A MODELING CONTRACT OFFRED WHAT WOULD U RATE HIM
20231223 211529
20231223 211643
20231223 211937

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, saiya_online, Lynxress and 16 others
Chadlite looks, but Paki deathnic phenotype means he's deathlocked in HTN forever.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, saiya_online, greywind and 25 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, lightskinbengali and Tai Lung
Chadlite looks, but Paki deathnic phenotype means he's deathlocked in HTN forever.
what stops him from chad i think a rhino would ascend him

Jfl, that nigga wasnt a user from .org?

Nigga stop fruading squinting

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
The modeling industry is a circus nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, shahid khan, nigkook and 4 others
Cromagnid chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: based_pakichad421
he just turned 17 btw like 3 days ago

Chad 8/10. The only flaw is his Negative Canthal Tilt Eyes, however they are still good shaped and other features Are Outstanding

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shahid khan, Michael Myers, Tai Lung and 1 other person
way too low trust, over for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, BowlCutMogger, LooksThinker and 1 other person
i mean he gets chad treatment from girls and had makeouts IN PAKISTAN ITS IMPOSSIBLE THERE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Blackgymmax and Pogin_chan
Chadlites in street of mumbai
High tier normies outside of india
Mid tier normies in SEA
Low tier normies in Western country

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, reddotguy, IMOGYOU and 6 others
Bumperino

• +1
Chad 8/10. The only flaw is his Negative Canthal Tilt Eyes, however they are still good shaped and other features Are Outstanding
they arent nct he has pct in real life hes just tilting his head up

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
Sfs

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and BrahminBoss
they arent nct he has pct in real life hes just tilting his head up
I don't know in Last Picture it looks Negative. But still he's Chad. If he had some Striking feature like Green or Blue eyes, he'd be 9/10 and would look Exotic

• +1
I don't know in Last Picture it looks Negative. But still he's Chad. If he had some Striking feature like Green or Blue eyes, he'd be 9/10 and would look Exotic
he has amber eyes and his eye lid is droopy i think doesnt look nct to me WELL GOD HAD TO CAP HIM SOMEHOW

what do you consider colored eyes the only striking feature

• Hmm...
Chadlites in street of mumbai
High tier normies outside of india
Mid tier normies in SEA
Low tier normies in Western country
I really doubt that he
and he
are even Comparable. That Paki Guy will steal that guy's girlfriend and looks much more Masculine. Nowadays I see many Curry Guys who pull White girls, they are much uglier than him. That guy is Chad. After 8/10 Face your Race doesn't Matter

Attachments

• 1703350994713.jpeg
    1703350994713.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I really doubt that he View attachment 2626853 and he View attachment 2626860 are even Comparable. That Paki Guy will steal that guy's girlfriend and looks much more Masculine. Nowadays I see many Curry Guys who pull White girls, they are much uglier than him. That guy is Chad. After 8/10 Face your Race doesn't Matter
THEY MUST BE GIGA DELUSIONAL IF THEY THINK HE CANT PULL

what do you consider colored eyes the only striking feature
No I mean in his case it would be really Striking Feature. Blue or Green Eyes with His Skin color would contrast so Well and create Exotic look

No I mean in his case it would be really Striking Feature. Blue or Green Eyes with His Skin color would contrast so Well and create Exotic look
your right stroma would acsend him hard

I really doubt that he View attachment 2626853 and he View attachment 2626860 are even Comparable. That Paki Guy will steal that guy's girlfriend and looks much more Masculine. Nowadays I see many Curry Guys who pull White girls, they are much uglier than him. That guy is Chad. After 8/10 Face your Race doesn't Matter
And yes the problem i think it's the phenotype and enthics ( phenotype and enthics doesn't matter if you are psl 6+ )
hyper masculine indian niggas only appeals to gay mens
Curry Guys who pull White girls
only possible if he has good status, and good wealth ( betabuxx )

3694972 1696962021324

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
And yes the problem i think it's the phenotype and enthics ( phenotype and enthics doesn't matter if you are psl 6+ )

View attachment 2626889
Nah this is Bullshit.
This guy is MTN pulls many women without status and money, he's Male Nurse and below average in money. Racepill is mostly Male Gaze. That Paki Guy is much more attractive than him, so he'll pull all girls in Western Countries even without status and money

Attachments

• 1703351954846.png
    1703351954846.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, based_pakichad421 and mogssssssssssssssss
got that npc male model vibes but brutally minned by coloring and the aspie pheno, high psl and high modeling appeal yet get brutally mogged by a htn with worse bones and better pheno and coloring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Mewton and based_pakichad421
got that npc male model vibes but brutally minned by coloring and the aspie pheno, high psl and high modeling appeal yet get brutally mogged by a htn with worse bones and better pheno and coloring.
i should tell him to rope

what should he do to improve colouring already looks white

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

View attachment 2626889
And This is I thing is Complete B.S. White Men will have low SMV in some countries. For Instance Black Women seem to Hate White Men, once in USA me and my friend went to shop, it was owned by black women and they refused to sell us anything, this was racist as AF. I'm 6'1 With Brown Hair That time was HTN, and my friend was 6'4 Nordic Blonde with Blue Eyes. It seems that Black Women love only Black Men. And in Any Muslim countries White men will have 0 SMV, this is Undisputable. In those countries women even refuse to marry even muslim guy from other country, They love only their men. I think every women love men their Race. However Chad regardless his Race can date women any Race

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss and based_pakichad421
View attachment 2626912 And This is I thing is Complete B.S. White Men will have low SMV in some countries. For Instance Black Women seem to Hate White Men, once in USA me and my friend went to shop, it was owned by black women and they refused to sell us anything, this was racist as AF. I'm 6'1 With Brown Hair That time was HTN, and my friend was 6'4 Nordic Blonde with Blue Eyes. It seems that Black Women love only Black Men. And in Any Muslim countries White men will have 0 SMV, this is Undisputable. In those countries women even refuse to marry even muslim guy from other country, They love only their men. I think every women love men their Race. However Chad regardless his Race can date women any Race
i agree with everything u say believing these charts is the most retarded thing u can do but being white in pakistan has god tier smv

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
tell him how he feels when a white mtn got more appeal than him.
he gets tons of pussy s i dont think it matters to him

Status
Not open for further replies.