RATE MY CHAD PAKI COUSIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with everything u say believing these charts is the most retarded thing u can do but being white in pakistan has god tier smv
Maybe in Pakistan. But in Countries like Iraq, Iran, Syria, Dagestan, Chechnya it's literal Suicide for White Men

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and based_pakichad421
Maybe in Pakistan. But in Countries like Iraq, Iran, Syria, Dagestan, Chechnya it's literal Suicide for White Men
yes 100% they hate white people i dont know why tho ?

what a fucking symetry mogger

i mean he gets chad treatment from girls and had makeouts IN PAKISTAN ITS IMPOSSIBLE THERE
That's some serious Chad shit. Women are risking being beheading just to kiss him, over

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
yes 100% they hate white people i dont know why tho ?
Nationalism, a bit of racism and different religion. Even if white men will become muslim, still it will be impossible. This countries are really Conservative, they only marry people their Ethnicity or Nationality. Plus they date only for marriage. And I noticed that Middle Eastern Men are on average More Masculine looking than Europeans, so their women won't date someone less masculine. Also Bad Reputation of Europeans and Americans won't do anything. So it means Every Ethnicity Loves their Ethnicity, It's Natural Thing From Primal Times where First Human on Earth lived

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and based_pakichad421
Nationalism, a bit of racism and different religion. Even if white men will become muslim, still it will be impossible. This countries are really Conservative, they only marry people their Ethnicity or Nationality. Plus they date only for marriage. And I noticed that Middle Eastern Men are on average More Masculine looking than Europeans, so their women won't date someone less masculine. Also Bad Reputation of Europeans and Americans won't do anything. So it means Every Ethnicity Loves their Ethnicity, It's Natural Thing From Primal Times where First Human on Earth lived
makes sense in rural area of pakistan its the same

what is his psl tho?

I mog him

• Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421
GL but needs undertones tbh

Htn

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Nose and haircut failo him he should fix both

Plus undereyes

Chadlite useless to say that he will be chad since he is only 17 and his dimorphism will increase. Ogre for his competition

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Chadlite useless to say that he will be chad since he is only 17 and his dimorphism will increase. Ogre for his competition
yes nigga has bigger browridge than adults

short ramus-cel
his ramus is long in this pic it looks short i have no idea why
same length as barrett or a bit more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
Chadlite looks, but Paki deathnic phenotype means he's deathlocked in HTN forever.
Harsh truth. If he just dates within his race like 90% of people he's good.

i think he lacks fat on his under eyes too hes around 14percent bf too

Nose failos him hard

Chadlite looks, but Paki deathnic phenotype means he's deathlocked in HTN forever.
You autists have the most retarded logic ever

“Muh race and pheno takes away a point of your looks”

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Michael Myers, It'snotover and 1 other person

Nah, I was concise with what I was saying. His looks are Chadlite, can you read?

His SMV is HTN to most women probably.

HTN

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, based_pakichad421, Mainstream and 1 other person
Nah, I was concise with what I was saying. His looks are Chadlite, can you read?

His SMV is HTN to most women probably.
Brother he’s 6’1 and looks like that. His only realistic flaw is his nose and that’s about it. His smv definitely isn’t htn

His smv definitely isn’t htn
I see no point arguing. Unlike the theory of aesthetics, there's no SMV theory that isn't utter bro-science pseudo-science. I just *assume* from my knowledge of social interactions that middle class White women won't date Pakis, you assume their lust overwhelms. Well, maybe. Maybe not.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, based_pakichad421 and NordicLeonhard
I see no point arguing. Unlike the theory of aesthetics, there's no SMV theory that isn't utter bro-science pseudo-science. I just *assume* from my knowledge of social interactions that middle class White women won't date Pakis, you assume their lust overwhelms. Well, maybe. Maybe not.
I think he can pull some white women tbh especially if he’s NT aswell

Brother he’s 6’1 and looks like that. His only realistic flaw is his nose and that’s about it. His smv definitely isn’t htn
his nose isnt that bad either

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I think he can pull some white women tbh especially if he’s NT aswell
he told me about make out sessions in canada

• +1

I AGREE THERE IS NO ONE IN HELL THAT HE IS CAPPED BY "MUH PHENO"

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and plukee
I AGREE THERE IS NO ONE IN HELL THAT HE IS CAPPED BY "MUH PHENO"
You know man… listen to the very high iqcels here. Don’t take this forum seriously most people do not live in reality

• +1
You know man… listen to the very high iqcels here. Don’t take this forum seriously most people do not live in reality
yes i agree with you these people are living in pure delusion THESE MF LITTERLY HAD MAKEOUTS IN SWEDEN AND ITALY

• +1
I think i mog him

Newone

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.