RATE MY CHAD PAKI COUSIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
nigga we know its you lol stop larping about this being ur "friend"
can you pls tell me that will volufline fix his orbitals as they arent reccesed they lack fat i checked there is bone there

will they grow since he is 17 only?
hard to know, u may need infra implants. Also you could try sprinting to increase hgh as well as k2 and d3 dosing. Also if ur low inhib you can bonesmash ur infras.

and i did get offred a modeling contract not capping
I believe you its just delusional whites on here see anyone whos ethnic and automatically rate them subhuman

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
hard to know, u may need infra implants. Also you could try sprinting to increase hgh as well as k2 and d3 dosing. Also if ur low inhib you can bonesmash ur infras.
they arent reccesed tho and look ok i dont think they falio that hard do they?

for the nose i consulted the surgeon he said that i should wait till 19 since my nose can become less bulbous

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and based_pakichad421
Clearly Chad without a question bro. Tell him to stick to Islam and marry a nice woman

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and emeraldglass
nahh cousin

It's you. All you need to do to ascend in the west is widen your mouth.

If your mouth was wider, it would harmonise your face and you'd pass in the west. Your bigonial width is wide and your zygomatic width is wide. Jaw and cheekbone width that is......... and so making your mouth/smile ALSO wide, would create harmony on the face and SYNC every feature together well and tell the viewer that you have exceptional genetics.

Atm you're signalling good genetics, but the mouth is too narrow for your face's overall width.

There are mouth wideners out there. That's all you need. Your nose is acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and emeraldglass
no he needs better infras and rhino those are his biggest flaws
attractive pakis are hard to come by especially ones with coloured eyes, this would make him a rarity hence enhancing his SMV but he does have a few other failos tbh

• +1

View attachment 2630088

If your mouth was wider, it would harmonise your face and you'd pass in the west. Your bigonial width is wide and your zygomatic width is wide. Jaw and cheekbone width that is......... and so making your mouth/smile ALSO wide, would create harmony on the face and SYNC every feature together well and tell the viewer that you have exceptional genetics.

Atm you're signalling good genetics, but the mouth is too narrow for your face's overall width.

There are mouth wideners out there. That's all you need. Your nose is acceptable.
thank u i really apreciate it i will pray for you well bieng to allah
also my mouth to nose ratio is 1.76 i measured to i have no idea why it looks less narrow in this pic maybe im posing ?

Low chadlite, if he had better pheno strong chadlite.
i get haloed by werewolf pheno by girls so not a problem by me even the girls in west

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
attractive pakis are hard to come by especially ones with coloured eyes, this would make him a rarity hence enhancing his SMV but he does have a few other failos tbh
do very light t 10 eyes count you can tell the limbal ring and iris apart easily?

View attachment 2630088

i will look into mouthwidners as i am still young so might work good

View attachment 2630088

are you talking about a palate expnder??

rhino=chadlite
Agreed, his nose tip probably droops while laughing or talking. He already is good looking but rhino would he ascend him hard ngl

• +1
Looks like Minecraft villager with that nose

Mfs here call everyone a chad @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and St.TikTokcel
Looks like Minecraft villager with that nose

Mfs here call everyone a chad @St.TikTokcel
Chad in India and since this forum is hindu based it all makes sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 7580
Chad in india

• +1
Did I destroy you. Have you Read commnet before that?? You Slavic Clown, white Nigger. Lmao Did you know that Slav Men were considered one of the ugliest Ethnicities on Earth, there was top. It seems like your Slavic women don't like you Slavic men, instead of that Slav Women is being fucked by Ethnics. Because Slav means Slave
Correction* they’re the ugliest in Europe,

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpeg
    IMG_0872.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Correction* they’re the ugliest in Europe,
Their Face is equal to Asians. Slavs have higher SMV than asians only because they are taller. But equally tall slav and asian will have equal SMV

Status
Not open for further replies.