RATE MY CHAD PAKI COUSIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
chad but
midface way to compact like barret
ethnic barret

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Their Face is equal to Asians. Slavs have higher SMV than asians only because they are taller. But equally tall slav and asian will have equal SMV
Asians have prettyboys though in k pop bands with western hairstyles assuming you’re talking about south Asians, pakis, Indians, Bengalis yeah they’re all mega hideous, but eastern Slavs are the ugliest Europeans, literally ever polak, Russian, Ukrainian looks deformed, seriously something wrong in that genepool they should’ve let the Nazis initiate eugenics to try and correct 1,000 years of genetic ugly subhumanity. I think it’s why they always make out their women are goddesses, because every Slav is a deformed balding ogre retard.

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest, based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 50722
Their Face is equal to Asians. Slavs have higher SMV than asians only because they are taller. But equally tall slav and asian will have equal SMV
i am assured woman would rather a cute 5’8 asian boy with long hair and y2k style then a bloated boneless ugly ogre 6’3 slav with a buzzcut and puma tracksuit

• +1
Reactions: plukee and based_pakichad421
i am assured woman would rather a cute 5’8 asian boy with long hair and y2k style then a bloated boneless ugly ogre 6’3 slav with a buzzcut and puma tracksuit
Yeah I've made mistake, Slav men are uglier than Asian men. But Slav women have very high SMV tho. It's just Slav Facial features go well on women but go bad on men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, TheReckons, based_pakichad421 and 1 other person
Asians have prettyboys though in k pop bands with western hairstyles assuming you’re talking about south Asians, pakis, Indians, Bengalis yeah they’re all mega hideous, but eastern Slavs are the ugliest Europeans, literally ever polak, Russian, Ukrainian looks deformed, seriously something wrong in that genepool they should’ve let the Nazis initiate eugenics to try and correct 1,000 years of genetic ugly subhumanity. I think it’s why they always make out their women are goddesses, because every Slav is a deformed balding ogre retard.
I've noticed that their Philtrums and Chins are very Bad, and their eyebrows are usually thin. Plus overall most of them are Fat because they drink lots of alcohol

• +1
yes
Yeah I've made mistake, Slav men are uglier than Asian men. But Slav women have very high SMV tho. It's just Slav Facial features go well on women but go bad on men
yes oposite for germans there men look moggers butwomen look retarded and deformed i agree

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
oposite in germany tho

i am not in germany tho will move there next 2 years but if u wanna ask about pakistani girls i can tell u
Pakistani women are hideous and inbred 99.9% of them are ugly they wear tons of make up you can see how 65% of cousin marriage didn’t make any of them attractive the only attractive ones are basically the Pashtuns (Afghanistanis) lol, German women apparently listed as having the ugliest women in Europe but they still look better than pakis don’t delude yourself lol

Attachments

• export_1704756460661.mov
    9.4 MB
  • IMG_0793.jpeg
    IMG_0793.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Wolven mogger, healthier and lighter skin would ascend him even more.

Attachments

• IMG_1758.jpeg
    IMG_1758.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Pakistani women are hideous and inbred 99.9% of them are ugly they wear tons of make up you can see how 65% of cousin marriage didn’t make any of them attractive the only attractive ones are basically the Pashtuns (Afghanistanis) lol, German women apparently listed as having the ugliest women in Europe but they still look better than pakis don’t delude yourself lol
yes u are right never said paki women were atractive they look like utter shit and are deformed 99percent of the time i agree

pashtun women are good looking but they are too inbred giga rare to find a non inbred one tho

isn't this you

• +1
pashtun women are good looking but they are too inbred giga rare to find a non inbred one tho
Yeah Pashtun's women are beatiful, some of them even can look Nordic, no joke. They have some Aryan blood

• +1
Short face cel, lower third doesnt have height. He is high mtn imo, coloring and his short face syndrone with high fwhr nerfs him, he is male gaze only

• +1
Short face cel, lower third doesnt have height. He is high mtn imo, coloring and his short face syndrone with high fwhr nerfs him, he is male gaze only
looks a weker mtn too me

eye area looks a little uncanny with squinting also nct and negative hooding even from upward angle
chadlite if white weak htn bcz paki
his eyes arent nct i have seen him at gatherings tho and he doesnt squint i think he looks likethis when ever i see him

Status
Not open for further replies.