IMG 3624

Muhammad was a white Chad, I can’t relate to him at all

@Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, twojei, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others
MO was also an ayrab
Yes but he was one of the rare white Arabs, Muslims would always describe his epic whiteness.

I can’t follow a white chads religion

Jesus is the ethnic man’s God!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, SecularIslamist and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes but he was one of the rare white Arabs, Muslims would always describe his epic whiteness.

I can’t follow a white chads religion

Jesus is the ethnic man’s God!
JBW in Arabia must had been so legit. Mohammed larped hard and got whatever he wanted. He lived a good life cucking niggas

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
JBW in Arabia must had been so legit. Mohammed larped hard and got whatever he wanted. He lived a good life cucking niggas
He was described as a white man with dark hair also he was a Chad. He was described as more beautiful than the moon, and he had multiple wives and sex slaves:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
He was described as a white man with dark hair also he was a Chad. He was described as more beautiful than the moon, and he had multiple wives and sex slaves:feelswhat:
And this rapist ass nigga is apparently the epitome of humanity. Marvelous

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, deadstock and wishIwasSalludon
not an accurate representation of jesus
It’s just what the typical Jew looked like at the time and in the Old Testament the messiah is described as not looking out of the ordinary so Jesus was probably strong LTN to MTN with the typical pheno for the time

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • WTF
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
It’s just what the typical Jew looked like at the time and in the Old Testament the messiah is described as not looking out of the ordinary so Jesus was probably strong LTN to MTN with the typical pheno for the time
joo propaganda people don’t follow ugly people every prophet was beautiful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and wishIwasSalludon
Allah is blackpilled?
bro u think it is fair that people like my avi and josh mcgregor live on the same planet? we will all be judged differently depending on our circumstances

• +1
bro u think it is fair that people like my avi and josh mcgregor live on the same planet?
Allah is always just, this is blasphemy. Your avi will be rewarded eventually for his suffering

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
mohammed wasn't white in the sense we know today, he was likely lightbrown/med still handsome tho ofc

• Hmm...
Allah is always just, this is blasphemy. Your avi will be rewarded eventually for his suffering
of course he is that’s why we are getting gifted in different ways
remember a disabled person can‘t be judged the same as u

remember this world is transient so impact on the eternal life is way bigger

• +1
  • JFL
We don’t have a single description of Jesus, all of them are forgeries. The only description we have for Jesus is in the Old Testament and it just says he’d look like nothing special aka like the average man for his time

Revelation is describing Jesus after he’s resurrected in his divine form not his earthly form. Do you really think the average person in ancient Galilee had white hair?

Jesus was ethnic, deal with it. And smelted brass isn’t even white

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Why is it so hard for cumskins to cope you worship an ETHNIC. We already know what the average man looked like in the time of Jesus and we even have writings from Jews at the time describing themselves as ethnics :feelskek:

you weren’t Jesus n sheiiitt:forcedsmile:

• +1
makes sense that he is the perfect human no?
lol yes a man who sold slaves raped women married kiddies called for genocide lied and cursed an orphan is the greatest man in history yep

He’s the example we should all follow tbh may he rest In peace

• JFL
Why is it so hard for cumskins to cope you worship an ETHNIC. We already know what the average man looked like in the time of Jesus and we even have writings from Jews at the time describing themselves as ethnics :feelskek:

you weren’t Jesus n sheiiitt:forcedsmile:
do you have discord , i can send you more proof its not uploading here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • +1
do you have discord , i can send you more proof its not uploading here
No I don’t, just describe what the proof is?

You realize if Jesus was white that would mean Christianity would be false since it would contradict his description in the Bible.

So good job disproving your own religion

Retarded reason given white Europeans claim themselves as the gatekeepers of Christianity and portray him as a white man.

• JFL
Retarded reason given white Europeans claim themselves as the gatekeepers of Christianity and portray him as a white man.
Then whites will call blacks delusional for saying Egyptians were black when they do the same thing to Jesus :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
No proof

Blonde-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Jesus-928x1024.jpg

• JFL
prove that he raped anyone or else ur slandering
He fucked a 9yr old and even in Islamic law kids stop playing with toys once they hit puberty and ASISHA STILL WAS PLAYING WITH TOYS AT 9 MEANING YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR SLAYED A KIDDY

9yr olds cannot consent to sex, so it’s rape. A 9yr old doesn’t have the mental capacity to know or understand what sex is

You’re white, you can’t see this objectively because you’ll always be in denial that your entire race worships a deathnic

Just like how Afrocentric can’t cope with the fact Egyptians were brown

He fucked a 9yr old and even in Islamic law kids stop playing with toys once they hit puberty and ASISHA STILL WAS PLAYING WITH TOYS AT 9 MEANING YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR SLAYED A KIDDY
'played with toys' are sunni fabrications

we don't have such tales in our hadith corpus

again, you can't prove that it was against her will, pointing to her age is insufficient

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
bro u think it is fair that people like my avi and josh mcgregor live on the same planet? we will all be judged differently depending on our circumstances
i once read a comment about how a Muslim chad and a trucel muslim will probably go to paradise

im really curious i mean one suffered probably on earth and the other had a perfect time on earth

i mean there is a reward still better for the trucel I guess right

im really curious i mean one suffered probably on earth and the other had a perfect time on earth
the chaddam is infinitely more tested

• +1
'played with toys' are sunni fabrications

we don't have such tales in our hadith corpus

again, you can't prove that it was against her will, pointing to her age is insufficient
Every Islamic scholar agrees he fucked a 9yr old lol literally all of them keep on coping with “MUH SHIIIIAAAA” it won’t save you here brooo

A 9yr old as I said cannot consent due to age therefore it’s rape simple as. Also don’t you Shias essentially allow for contractual prostitution (Muta) even Sunnis think you lot are Insaine. Keep using swords to hit your head with and morn Mariuam broooo

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
No I don’t, just describe what the proof is?

You realize if Jesus was white that would mean Christianity would be false since it would contradict his description in the Bible.

So good job disproving your own religion
We don’t have a single description of Jesus, all of them are forgeries. The only description we have for Jesus is in the Old Testament and it just says he’d look like nothing special aka like the average man for his time

Revelation is describing Jesus after he’s resurrected in his divine form not his earthly form. Do you really think the average person in ancient Galilee had white hair?

Jesus was ethnic, deal with it. And smelted brass isn’t even white
just cope, the word for brass there in the new testament is a hybrid word of greek and hebrew and mean "to whiten" also yes he was a "dirt person" but that does mean he wasn't white, has we know what his people would look like, such as kind Solomon dis ancestor through the line of matthew "His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set." Song of Solomon 5:12

<div style="position:relative; width:100%; height:0px; padding-bottom:54.717%"><iframe allow="fullscreen" allowfullscreen height="100%" src="" width="100%" style="border:none; width:100%; height:100%; position:absolute; left:0px; top:0px; overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>

• JFL
Islam knows how to treat women

You’re white, you can’t see this objectively because you’ll always be in denial that your entire race worships a deathnic
1. I'm not white
2.Whites don't worship Jesus anymore and will soon turn into cruel moral-free pagans
Just like how Afrocentric can’t cope with the fact Egyptians were brown
The only Egyptians that were brown were the ones from the low part of the hierarchy

• JFL
Every Islamic scholar agrees he fucked a 9yr old lol literally all of them keep on coping with “MUH SHIIIIAAAA” it won’t save you here brooo
many shia scholars don't so it actually could 'save' me

as you put it
A 9yr old as I said cannot consent due to age therefore it’s rape simple as. Also don’t you Shias essentially allow for contractual prostitution (Muta) even Sunnis think you lot are Insaine. Keep using swords to hit your head with and morn Mariuam broooo
even if she was actually 9

what's to say that she couldn't have consented, or that she didn't want it. young girls as young as 9 can have crushes and feel drawn to the opposite gender can't they?

your just getting pissed now cuz i exposed you for talking out of ur ass with no proof

i don't believe she was 9, but you can't prove that he raped anyone even under the assumption that she was 9

Also don’t you Shias essentially allow for contractual prostitution (Muta) even Sunnis think you lot are Insaine.
it's not prostitution it's a temporary marriage

jesus was a 5 ft 2 indian carpenter you got nailed to the cross by white roman chads

and mean "to whiten"
:feelskek: This is referring to the action which was done to the brass

Whitening in this sense isn’t referring to his skin color but the purification of metals, you need to heat up metal to remove impurities

And if you use your instead of coming into the passage with an agenda like you do you realize this is the case

It’s talking specifically about “fine” brass ie brass which has had its impurities removed from it.

It also says “as if it was burned in a furnace” which again is referring to impurities being removed from the brass

And “burned” is past tense well what does fine brass look like after being purified
IMG 3626

Interesting
but that does mean he wasn't white
“Yeah Jesus was a shitskin but but he was still white somehow!”

Insane levels of coping

His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.
What does this have to do with white people?

Doves have dark eyes?

many shia scholars don't so it actually could 'save' me

as you put it

even if she was actually 9

what's to say that she couldn't have consented, or that she didn't want it. young girls as young as 9 can have crushes and feel drawn to the opposite gender can't they?

your just getting pissed now cuz i exposed you for talking out of ur ass with no proof

i don't believe she was 9, but you can't prove that he raped anyone even under the assumption that she was 9
Do 9yr olds know what sex is truly? Do they truly know? Are they developed in the pelvis area to even handle cock esp if that of an 54 yr old? Even medieval Europeans made their kids get married off @ 14-16

You lot are a fucking meme