Why I like Christianity more than islam

Do 9yr olds know what sex is truly? Do they truly know? Are they developed in the pelvis area to even handle cock esp if that of an 54 yr old? Even medieval Europeans made their kids get married off @ 14-16

You lot are a fucking meme
meh

there's no proof he consumated at 9 in shia sources anywyas

so i'm chilling

when ur able to prove this hmu

that’s why i follow buddhism, the buddha was a fat chinky man

• So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • Hmm...
Also OP don’t tag me in any Islam/christianity related discussions anymore because I wanna move away from that kind of thing

I’m not interesting in being in such discourse

• +1
Dark times await us
Naw because then Europeans will just go back to living like this
IMG 3627

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Also OP don’t tag me in any Islam/christianity related discussions anymore because I wanna move away from that kind of thing

I’m not interesting in being in such discourse
Alright

meh

there's no proof he consumated at 9 in shia sources anywyas

so i'm chilling

when ur able to prove this hmu
There’s other shit you weirdos do but idc because Shias are a strange sect and not one I’m very versed with but I do know you lot have retarded practaces lol

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
There’s other shit you weirdos do but idc because Shias are a strange sect and not one I’m very versed with but I do know you lot have retarded practaces lol
Religion aside

Ur avi and sig is based

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
:feelskek: This is referring to the action which was done to the brass

Whitening in this sense isn’t referring to his skin color but the purification of metals, you need to heat up metal to remove impurities

And if you use your instead of coming into the passage with an agenda like you do you realize this is the case

It’s talking specifically about “fine” brass ie brass which has had its impurities removed from it.

It also says “as if it was burned in a furnace” which again is referring to impurities being removed from the brass

And “burned” is past tense well what does fine brass look like after being purified
View attachment 2934672

Interesting

“Yeah Jesus was a shitskin but but he was still white somehow!”

Insane levels of coping

What does this have to do with white people?

Doves have dark eyes?

The feet, like the feet of the ministering priests of Israel, were bare, and appeared like chalcolibanus (fine brass). The exact meaning of this word (used only here) is not certain. The most trustworthy authors incline to take it as a hybrid word, half Greek, half Hebrew--chalcos, brass, and laban, white, to whiten--and understand it to signify brass which has attained in the furnace a white heat. "Such technical words were likely enough to be current in a population like that of Ephesus, consisting largely of workers in metal, some of whom--if we may judge from the case of Alexander the coppersmith (Acts 19:34; 2Timothy 4:14)--were, without doubt, Jews. I believe the word in question to have belonged to this technical vocabulary. It is at any rate used by St. John as familiar and intelligible to those for whom he wrote" (Prof. Plumptre in the Epistles to Seven Churches, in loco).

also the dove eyes part it says "His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set." Song of Solomon 5:12

doves by RIVERS OF WATER

the doves referring to the white gleam in someone's eyes (edited)
he has blue eyes
jfl

also 2nd point he said abt the dirt ppl is, yes ofcs he would not stand out when Judeans of his time were white

not to mention king David who started the line of Matthew and the line of Luke to make Mary and joseph, was ruddy, aka red head
Samuel saw David for the first time in (NKJV) 1:Sam 16

And Samuel said to Jesse, “Send and bring him. For we will not sit down till he comes here.” 12 So he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
Strong's Hebrew: 3303. יָפֶה (yapheh) — 43 Occurrences

this is brass in a furnace

• JFL
The feet, like the feet of the ministering priests of Israel, were bare, and appeared like chalcolibanus (fine brass). The exact meaning of this word (used only here) is not certain. The most trustworthy authors incline to take it as a hybrid word, half Greek, half Hebrew--chalcos, brass, and laban, white, to whiten--and understand it to signify brass which has attained in the furnace a white heat. "Such technical words were likely enough to be current in a population like that of Ephesus, consisting largely of workers in metal, some of whom--if we may judge from the case of Alexander the coppersmith (Acts 19:34; 2Timothy 4:14)--were, without doubt, Jews. I believe the word in question to have belonged to this technical vocabulary. It is at any rate used by St. John as familiar and intelligible to those for whom he wrote" (Prof. Plumptre in the Epistles to Seven Churches, in loco).
To “whiten” is a reference to the purity of the brass not the color of Jesus’s skin:feelskek: and it’s not talking about skin color it’s talking about how Jesus’s divine aura was glowing.

And we know this is the case because in revelations 10:1 it says his legs shone like fire. The brass is just a comparison of how he’s literally glowing

Not his skin color. If they meant that then don’t you think they would have just said it?

this is brass in a furnace
Again it’s referring to his glow not his skin color

doves by RIVERS OF WATER
It says his eyes are like the doves not the river? Did you not read it? The comparison is between the doves eyes and his eyes. Doves have black eyes? So Jesus was T50

he has blue eyes
Since when is blue and white the same color:feelskek:

the doves referring to the white gleam in someone's eyes
All that would mean is Jesus has white scelera which literally everyone on earth does

yes ofcs he would not stand out when Judeans of his time were white
Except they literally weren’t we’ve already reconstructed faces from Judeans of his time and they aren’t white

We also have descriptions from of judeans from ancient judeansband they explicitly say that they’re ethnic

When talking about the whiteness of Germans and the blacksness of ethiopians a rabbi from the time period says this

Rabbi Ishmael says: the children of Israel (may I be atonement for them!) are like boxwood, neither black nor white but of an intermediate shade

Mishnah began 2:1

Stop trying to we wuz Jesus he wasn’t white. If he was that would make Christianity a false religion since the average person of the time wasn’t white and the messiahs is suppose to be average looking

Ruddy doesn’t mean white btw
IMG 3631