1 year age difference, how would you rate me before and after

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns

The left one is me in the beginning of the 7th grade and the right one is me in the beginning of the 8th grade.

How much did really chance and was it like a ltn-mtn type chance or me just growing up and I still look as shit as I did before?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, try2beme and sportsmogger
@northern mogger @LooksThinker

näyttää tismallee samalta

näyttää tismallee samalta
No ei kyl vitussa näytä

Tai no ehkä naama joo mutta näyttää että tein jotain paskaa softmaxxia vuoden ajan

You don’t look very pretty
IMG 2005

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, sportsmogger and Lokki
No ei kyl vitussa näytä

Tai no ehkä naama joo mutta näyttää että tein jotain paskaa softmaxxia vuoden ajan
no näytät vanhemmalta
mutta komeudessa oot tismallee smalla tasolla

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
kindergarden.org

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, mog_or_be_mogged, Sny and 7 others
View attachment 2847139
The left one is me in the beginning of the 7th grade and the right one is me in the beginning of the 8th grade.

How much did really chance and was it like a ltn-mtn type chance or me just growing up and I still look as shit as I did before?
parempi kulma tossa ekassa nii näytät tokassa jopa vähä huonommalta

• +1
View attachment 2847139

is this u right now on the left.
Save yourself and get off this website if u are that young, you’ll thank yourself

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives

7lk

8lk

Olin ltn sun ikäsenä, nyt vhä yli mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Lokki
youngcel

• JFL
Reactions: F36 and Lokki
enjoy ur childhood please

is this u right now on the left.
Save yourself and get off this website if u are that young, you’ll thank yourself
That was me around 9 months ago

And dont bother telling me to get off this site, I dont give a shit

enjoy ur childhood please
Already am enjoying

Why does everyone think that just because I want to look better that I am depressed? Also I am mostly here just because i want to learn more about hardmaxxing and also to talk to people since im too scared to do that irl:lul:

Im not depressed, im happy, I have friends, talking to girls etc. Im just not happy enough with my looks

That was me around 9 months ago

And dont bother telling me to get off this site, I dont give a shit
Bro truly idgaf about you leaving or not.
You’ll understand your mistake later I think. You just need to know basic shit like sport,diet, skincare.
Nothing here is of value for you yet, since you don’t know how you’ll develop.
But ay, do as u like

• +1
Reactions: F36
View attachment 2847139

What grade is bro in rn ☠️

Eyebrows are too thin, train neck immediately as well as your frame. But as so young puberty should do a lot of the work. I would say you have a strong base, so ensure you keep hormones optimal for these key years of craniofacial development.

• +1
ike broflovski kindergarten GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: F36, sportsmogger, Lokki and 1 other person
View attachment 2847139

ur 13 get off this fucking forum wtf

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki and LooksThinker
Näytät samalta. Pääkallo on vaa kasvanu, sul on aik paljo softmaxattavaa tbh ja luit kasvaa vähä 17v asti about. Oon huomannu et mul ja muil koulus kasvanu nyt just bones 16v. Voi olla vaa pääs, mut idk
No en ollu viel ees tietone softmaxaamisesta tollon, näytän aika eriltä nyt 9lk lopus

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
View attachment 2847139

First better

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
View attachment 2847139

Aren't you too young for this forum. I mean your bone structure isn't even fully developed yet. You might get better facially after some years.

• +1
Mew, your bones are still developing. Proper posture, and tongue posture, and chewing your food will have a massive difference. You could make changes in years, that could take oldcels decades.

Also don't do anything too extreme, because you could also ruin your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and poopoohead
You do not need to be on here in 8th grade you’re probably barely into puberty atp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Aren't you too young for this forum. I mean your bone structure isn't even fully developed yet. You might get better facially after some years.
Maybe too young for ratings but not too young for this forum, like I'm almost 15 theres a lot of way younger guys in here

Maybe too young for ratings but not too young for this forum, like I'm almost 15 theres a lot of way younger guys in here
Just be careful with your mental health lil bro. Anywaym a lot of the guides here are towarded to younger people like you which are still developing so it might be a plus.

• +1
parempi kulma tossa ekassa nii näytät tokassa jopa vähä huonommalta
No joo

Miks muuten yhtäkkiä org on täynnä suomalaisia

Eikö meitä ollut ihan vähän aikaa sitten vaan 4 tai 5

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
kindergarten.org

View attachment 2847139

Dude get off this site i was doing ts since i was 11 it fucks u up mentally lmfao you’ll never be the same get off the site

Dude get off this site i was doing ts since i was 11 it fucks u up mentally lmfao you’ll never be the same get off the site
Im already on medication

My life used to be shit but now its awesome

Im in the stage of the blackpill where im actually happier because of it

View attachment 2847139

You're giving bad reputation to Finland. Delete this you're 12 years old.

No joo

Miks muuten yhtäkkiä org on täynnä suomalaisia

Eikö meitä ollut ihan vähän aikaa sitten vaan 4 tai 5
Mietin vähän samaa

View attachment 2847139

No change

• +1
Already am enjoying

Why does everyone think that just because I want to look better that I am depressed? Also I am mostly here just because i want to learn more about hardmaxxing and also to talk to people since im too scared to do that irl:lul:

Im not depressed, im happy, I have friends, talking to girls etc. Im just not happy enough with my looks
fuck you i mog you why is your life better than i have not had a foid my entire life