(High Effort) The Year is 2185, May 15th

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Fan
Year 2185, May 15

My name is David Guerrero. I came out into this Clown World out of my mother's womb in 2165.

My father left me when I was 3. I honestly cannot remember his face or how he looked like. After all, I was very young, and it's been 17 years since I haven't seen him. I am still not sure why he left me...But my mother often reminisces about him, telling me how tall, handsome, and dominant he was, and that I resemble him a lot. She often talks about him whenever she sees a tall ceiling, telling me how he was able to reach the ceiling with his hands...

While I believe my face is just above average, my mother is only 5'6, and unluckily, I inherited her height genes, and I am currently standing at a short height of 6'. Considering that the average height today in the United Worlds Nation is 6'7, I am really, I mean really, short.

I remember seeing a post on the ancient internet archive called "Looksmax.org" about how they wished they were 6'. Hah, I guess there were times when 6' was considered tall.

My daily routine consists of waking up at 7am to get ready for work. I put on my eye drops to protect my eyes, and I hop on my crusty little chair and turn on my Virtual Reality Headset.

As soon as I logged into the virtual world, I felt the weight of my insignificance pressing down on me. In this virtual realm, everyone was the same: same voice, same appearance, and same behavior. just another unimportant NPC wandering through the virtual streets. I longed for something more, something real, but there was no escape from this eternal hell that is wage slaving, as those who live alone must pay a minimum of $3000 per months, required by the World Government.

All of my coworkers were males, who were living the same exact boring, lonely, and painful life just like me. Females were excluded from work and were paid a monthly allowance of $10000 by the world government ran by Clone of the former BlackRock CEO, Lorence D. Pink.

I once tried dating for a glimpse of hope out of this life, but it miserably failed. As soon as uploaded my picture and height onto the app, the AI system immediately banned my account, demanding $60000 for unban. Dating is only for the top 20% of men, or the true alphas, as they say. The rest 80% are left in the shambles to be brutally Mogged and to rot and wage-slave for the females and the alphas.

Outside of using dating app and meeting in person with the girl after paying a small fee of $3000, there is absolutely no other means of interacting in real life.

My only cope is engaging in discussions with my fellow bottom 80% males in a secret society called "Lookist.is" in the deepest slums of Cyber-Mumbai. Our only hope is waiting for the day of redemption as written in Book of ER 23-1, "If I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them"

At last, I realized, as written in Book of Saint Hamoudi, "when you see a naked girl in bikinis and you can't get this, then you know...It's over."

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, randomop, ChiraqJihad and 4 others
@Xangsane @anthony111553 @gooner23 @ShowerMaxxing @Pikabro

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane @anthony111553 @gooner23 @ShowerMaxxing @Pikabro

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
Not a molecule

After I'm done here, Siddhartha Gautama is gonna make me reincarnate into David Guerrero.

Eternally subhuman.

Brutal.

And this reads like a BNWO fantasy (Blackpill New World Order)

Not a photon