(Venting) 5’9 Vampire looking Chad at Muay Thai gym

J

JovanMaxxer

Iron
I’ve been doing Muay Thai at a specific place for years now and recently like a week ago some kid my age joined the club. When I first met him I got sick to my stomach. This little fuck mogs all of your favourite psl gods and even more. I went sparring with him and obviously I tried coping with age and height but turns out he was the same age as me (15). I’ve been trying to cope using the fact that I am 3 inches taller than him but that doesn’t even matter. He looks like a vampire out of a movie. He has everything jaw, tall chin deep set eyes thick eyebrows hooded eyes he also has that skin bit that makes ur eyes invisible from side. The only way that I can cope with this is to fuck him up during sparring and even when I do that he just shakes it off like he knows that he brutally mogs everyone there. All of his friends are short 5’5 - 5’7 white boys who don’t even know how much they get mogger by him. Fuck I hate this guy but he has a bright future ahead of him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Sprinkles and Xangsane
The only way that I can cope with this is to fuck him up during sparring
Image 39

• +1
Reactions: coispet
plot twist...

OP is indiand

anywho

ignored

• +1
Reactions: JovanMaxxer
I’ve been doing Muay Thai at a specific place for years now and recently like a week ago some kid my age joined the club. When I first met him I got sick to my stomach. This little fuck mogs all of your favourite psl gods and even more. I went sparring with him and obviously I tried coping with age and height but turns out he was the same age as me (15). I’ve been trying to cope using the fact that I am 3 inches taller than him but that doesn’t even matter. He looks like a vampire out of a movie. He has everything jaw, tall chin deep set eyes thick eyebrows hooded eyes he also has that skin bit that makes ur eyes invisible from side. The only way that I can cope with this is to fuck him up during sparring and even when I do that he just shakes it off like he knows that he brutally mogs everyone there. All of his friends are short 5’5 - 5’7 white boys who don’t even know how much they get mogger by him. Fuck I hate this guy but he has a bright future ahead of him.
tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and F36
What tales, I live in Sweden and the mogger is literally white. Are you saying that there aren’t exceptions you retard

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
His face will be destroyed regardless in his sport

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and JovanMaxxer
why tf do u care so much is there a girl there u like or smth?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Damn its must sucks to be gl dude when every jealousy motherfucker try to rape u just because u are good looking.