Oofy doofy gets cucked by chad (BRUTAL VIDEO WARNING)

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law

Now that you have witnessed this, ill give you the main takeaway, and any blackpill deniers who claim “Muh i see guys in relationships everywhere!” completely wrong.

1. Just because you can get into a relationship, does not mean the blackpill is false. how naive of you to think that despite you being physically unattractive, that she will not cheat on you. Her cheating on her bf is entirely predictable based on the physical attractiveness of her boyfriend.

2. Most guys nowadays are completely and utterly pathetic pushovers. i bet this guy ignored every single red flag because he has no other options, and this is part of the reason women will date ugly guys. They KNOW they are very unlikely to leave them or cheat, because they simply have no other options, so they can fuck chad on the side, whilst having the guys affection, attention and resources. (water lmao but some guys still cope even when women evolved to conceal ovulation.)

3. This is an anecdote, but it perfectly aligns with the scenario that has happened here. there is a 3/10 guy at my school dating a 6/10 girl. She constantly flirts with other guys, yet he ignores it. He was having a convo with another guy, and he said something like a sexual joke, then another guy said “Nah he can get (hisgf) to do that” then the 3/10 guy said “No, we have never actually had sex” Despite the fact that theyve literally been dating for like 6 months, BRUTAL LMAO. then this is what i predicted would happen. they broke up about 2 weeks ago, and this is what prompted me to make this thread. and the poor oofy doofy claims the breakup was “Mutal” i mean, maybe it was considering he got no pussy but utterly, i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt mutal and just sour grapes.

Remember, just because a woman shows interest in you, does not mean you are safe from the blackpill, and exceptions DONT happen with human nature. Unless she has some sort of genetic defect changing her biological coding to want to fuck ugly guys. And male nature is inherently competitive, and about mogging. you see the chad at the end tried getting with his girl? and she literally just gave him his number. whereas the boyfriend probably took her on several dates discussing hobbies life experiences ect to eventually get some starfish sex, Brotherhood is a cope, and men also hate eachother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, logicel369, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, bloomercel and 9cel
Dammn he will be insecure for the rest of his live

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and bloomercel
Download

Most brutal video I have ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Mister Fuwy
Blackpill is not chad can get gf and ugly cant.

It is that gling ppl get advantage and does not have to jump through hoops like ugly. Ugly gotta play the character of the ugly guy and not act out of it

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and 2 others

Now that you have witnessed this, ill give you the main takeaway, and any blackpill deniers who claim “Muh i see guys in relationships everywhere!” completely wrong.

1. Just because you can get into a relationship, does not mean the blackpill is false. how naive of you to think that despite you being physically unattractive, that she will not cheat on you. Her cheating on her bf is entirely predictable based on the physical attractiveness of her boyfriend.

2. Most guys nowadays are completely and utterly pathetic pushovers. i bet this guy ignored every single red flag because he has no other options, and this is part of the reason women will date ugly guys. They KNOW they are very unlikely to leave them or cheat, because they simply have no other options, so they can fuck chad on the side, whilst having the guys affection, attention and resources. (water lmao but some guys still cope even when women evolved to conceal ovulation.)

3. This is an anecdote, but it perfectly aligns with the scenario that has happened here. there is a 3/10 guy at my school dating a 6/10 girl. She constantly flirts with other guys, yet he ignores it. He was having a convo with another guy, and he said something like a sexual joke, then another guy said “Nah he can get (hisgf) to do that” then the 3/10 guy said “No, we have never actually had sex” Despite the fact that theyve literally been dating for like 6 months, BRUTAL LMAO. then this is what i predicted would happen. they broke up about 2 weeks ago, and this is what prompted me to make this thread. and the poor oofy doofy claims the breakup was “Mutal” i mean, maybe it was considering he got no pussy but utterly, i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt mutal and just sour grapes.

Remember, just because a woman shows interest in you, does not mean you are safe from the blackpill, and exceptions DONT happen with human nature. Unless she has some sort of genetic defect changing her biological coding to want to fuck ugly guys. And male nature is inherently competitive, and about mogging. you see the chad at the end tried getting with his girl? and she literally just gave him his number. whereas the boyfriend probably took her on several dates discussing hobbies life experiences ect to eventually get some starfish sex, Brotherhood is a cope, and men also hate eachother.

are they sEA

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

INSANELY BRUTAL JESUS CHRIST im saying its fake tho idc call it cope

It's all about stretching women fully with a big white dick which is a WEAPON

• Love it
Reactions: borismonster
Why don’t women wanna stay alone with no big cock forever

• So Sad
“let me take your number doe”
:lul::lul:

oh FUCK NO

• JFL
INSANELY BRUTAL JESUS CHRIST im saying its fake tho idc call it cope
even if its fake, the only thing thats not fake is that the woman would take this opportunity if it was behind closed doors, most of them wont in public.

• Girl is a whore
  • Guy is a cuck
  • Guy with mic is annoying AF

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, PrinceLuenLeoncur and ominion
Ugly bitches in general tend to be entitled. Also average men are gigacucked.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Richard_Hungwell
In what way is the foid in the video ugly ?
Well, for me she's at least 4 to 5. Not that ugly but not that attractive. Well, inklers tend to take seriously opinion of entitled LTBs.

• JFL

ed matthews isn't a chad :lul:

is the chad in the room with us rn