Whore I know left her boyfriend of 2 years

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
So this is a friend of my girlfriend.

She has a boyfriend of 2 years, she is a LTB. I could tell she was a whore cause she told my GF that I am "hot". (I'm strong LTN)

her boyfriend was a oofy doofy who loved her, and she cheated on him with 2 ugly ass niggas. like legit fat, short, ugly round niggas. she got fucked by both of them, and literally days before that she was posting shit like "this is the man that I will marry ❤️"

bruutall, that guy said he's extremely depressed she doesn't give a fuck, now she's tryna get LTR by this other fat oofy doofy, but he just wanted to smash the whore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, Kristin, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
Tales from the deck of the Narcy Nautica
4033326 Gemini Generated Image

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, mog222, gr34ter and 8 others
Where are u from, describes my life unfortunately lmao

She has a boyfriend of 2 years, she is a LTB. I could tell she was a whore cause she told my GF that I am "hot". (I'm strong LTN)

her boyfriend was a oofy doofy who loved her, and she cheated on him with 2 ugly ass niggas. like legit fat, short, ugly round niggas. she got fucked by both of them, and literally days before that she was posting shit like "this is the man that I will marry ❤️"

bruutall, that guy said he's extremely depressed she doesn't give a fuck, now she's tryna get LTR by this other fat oofy doofy, but he just wanted to smash the whore.
man i hope there are other countries with less whores that i can move to soon

Is this about your sister's bf?