My life sucks. I settled for a single mom. I have to pick up her baby daddy from work

Obito

Obito

badassfuckingkid
New account for this post because I posted my face in my other account. I’m a short male 5’1 and I ran out of options. All the women have told me it’s my height and they want a guy that’s at least 7 inches taller than them or a guy who’s 6 foot. I still remember I met a couple girls who are 5’2 and 5’3 and they said they want a guy that’s at least 6 foot or else he’s just in the friendzone like tf you mean you short too. Everyone is taller than me even women. Unless if you a child everyone is literally taller than me. I think I only met one woman that was 4’11 but she had a boyfriend who was 5’10-5’11

The male loneliness thing that’s been going on is real. I almost self deleted myself because I have no one other than my mom and my sisters but I want a love. I want a girl. I want more than a blood family relation. Friends are cool n all but they all got their own girlfriends and kids at the end of the day

In my 20s I only had one hook up and she said she only slept with me because she’s never slept with a midget before (she was only 2 inches taller than me). Fuck me that hurt to this day and I still can’t get over what she said. She started telling everyone that we knew back in high school that she slept with that midget in our school

I started lowering my standards in my 30s because I don’t want to end up alone. I started going for girls that I’m normally not attracted to. What I learned is even going for the ugly fat girls they have extremely high ass standards too it was crazy. But I eventually settled for an older (she’s 4 years older than me) obese single mom of 2 who’s not the prettiest in the face. She doesn’t have a good job. She’s not the best person character wise like this happened a long time ago but she had a felony on her for theft. She’s still fun to talk to and be around

But I’m dealing with a lot of baggage like her baby daddy and her kids. My girlfriends car is in the shop (broken brakes, they burned off and she got a funky smell in the hood of her car) so I take my GF to work which is fine since her cars been in the shop. But the problem is I have to take her baby daddy to work and back. Her BD is in the process of getting a car but until then she’s been driving him and to work at Sam’s Club he works in the technology center. I can’t stand having this dude in my car he smells and he’s annoying to be around idk what my GF saw in this guy. I also got to pick up both of their kids, one of them is in elementary school and then the other one I take to and from daycare. On top of that I got to financially provide for kids that aren’t even mine

I know everyone’s gonna tell me to be single and it’s better to be single than doing this shit but no it’s not, it’s really not, I’ve been there. I’ve been in that situation and being lonely and alone is not it man. Y’all wanna be single so bad and that’s good for y’all but I don’t. I’ve been single and alone my whole life and I’ve been the unhappiest at that point. This situation I am in does suck and it’s especially hard right now but it definitely beats when I was alone and about to self delete myself

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Piertje_V, xeqri and 31 others
i didnt read this shit
TLDR it please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369, losthope, TheRagingBull and 13 others
no fucking way?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Blackgymmax, Stackz and 12 others
The worst part is that you can tell this guy is black
5’1 black male
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Orvka381, Joe Rogancel, TheRagingBull and 17 others
Nothing wrong with “settling” with a baby mother. He’s a highly noble man

• JFL
Reactions: piec, Kristin, TheRagingBull and 9 others
bump yo

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2, iitsnik, shalomnigga and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
New account for this post because I posted my face in my other account. I’m a short male 5’1 and I ran out of options. All the women have told me it’s my height and they want a guy that’s at least 7 inches taller than them or a guy who’s 6 foot. I still remember I met a couple girls who are 5’2 and 5’3 and they said they want a guy that’s at least 6 foot or else he’s just in the friendzone like tf you mean you short too. Everyone is taller than me even women. Unless if you a child everyone is literally taller than me. I think I only met one woman that was 4’11 but she had a boyfriend who was 5’10-5’11

The male loneliness thing that’s been going on is real. I almost self deleted myself because I have no one other than my mom and my sisters but I want a love. I want a girl. I want more than a blood family relation. Friends are cool n all but they all got their own girlfriends and kids at the end of the day

In my 20s I only had one hook up and she said she only slept with me because she’s never slept with a midget before (she was only 2 inches taller than me). Fuck me that hurt to this day and I still can’t get over what she said. She started telling everyone that we knew back in high school that she slept with that midget in our school

I started lowering my standards in my 30s because I don’t want to end up alone. I started going for girls that I’m normally not attracted to. What I learned is even going for the ugly fat girls they have extremely high ass standards too it was crazy. But I eventually settled for an older (she’s 4 years older than me) obese single mom of 2 who’s not the prettiest in the face. She doesn’t have a good job. She’s not the best person character wise like this happened a long time ago but she had a felony on her for theft. She’s still fun to talk to and be around

But I’m dealing with a lot of baggage like her baby daddy and her kids. My girlfriends car is in the shop (broken brakes, they burned off and she got a funky smell in the hood of her car) so I take my GF to work which is fine since her cars been in the shop. But the problem is I have to take her baby daddy to work and back. Her BD is in the process of getting a car but until then she’s been driving him and to work at Sam’s Club he works in the technology center. I can’t stand having this dude in my car he smells and he’s annoying to be around idk what my GF saw in this guy. I also got to pick up both of their kids, one of them is in elementary school and then the other one I take to and from daycare. On top of that I got to financially provide for kids that aren’t even mine

I know everyone’s gonna tell me to be single and it’s better to be single than doing this shit but no it’s not, it’s really not, I’ve been there. I’ve been in that situation and being lonely and alone is not it man. Y’all wanna be single so bad and that’s good for y’all but I don’t. I’ve been single and alone my whole life and I’ve been the unhappiest at that point. This situation I am in does suck and it’s especially hard right now but it definitely beats when I was alone and about to self delete myself
Unironically he should become gay at that point

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, TheRagingBull and borismonster
u r a weak man
weak men shall die

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win and borismonster
I refuse to believe that this story is real. Drive your obese girlfriends baby daddy to work 😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Obito, TheRagingBull, borismonster and 1 other person
Black Amiri Jeans GIF - Black Amiri Jeans GIFs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 65224
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
Man...

Best thing I can tell you is save up $75K for limb lengthening surgery and become 5'5-5'6 and have a better chance at pulling something better that can make you happier

• +1
Reactions: Stackz, wackedchives and copemaxxeer

At least you are not bluepilled about it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Man...

Best thing I can tell you is save up $75K for limb lengthening surgery and become 5'5-5'6 and have a better chance at pulling something better that can make you happier
Best you can do at that point is to just become a monk and leave society behind :whistle:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and B0RA
man life below 6ft really is rope or cope

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and borismonster
Man...

Midget to manlet ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, autistic_tendencies and B0RA
You are a failed human and not deserving to reproduce. This is why nobody wants to be with you, you have low genetic quality and is plastered all over your face. The world only rewards the genetically superior. Those who were born flawed but managed to reproduce and live happily then they were genetically superior, but you, you are the lowest of the lowest. A midget with a terrible personality shaped by your negative experiences. If you manage to get a women then you were deserving after all because you genes weren’t as bad as you thought. Keep fighting and give the middle finger to Mother Nature or die trying.

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra and autistic_tendencies
Thug max like lil Wayne

You are a failed human and not deserving to reproduce. This is why nobody wants to be with you, you have low genetic quality and is plastered all over your face. The world only rewards the genetically superior. Those who were born flawed but managed to reproduce and live happily then they were genetically superior, but you, you are the lowest of the lowest. A midget with a terrible personality shaped by your negative experiences. If you manage to get a women then you were deserving after all because you genes weren’t as bad as you thought. Keep fighting and give the middle finger to Mother Nature or die trying.
This is the short guy everyone knows who's in a relationship. "Don't worry bro height doesn't matter, I know a short friend who's in a happy relationship!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, BootySniffer69, TheRagingBull and 1 other person
Holy fuck 5'1 is brutal heightmogged by 12 year old its ober

its not "muh nature" its society u stupid cuck

its not "muh nature" its society u stupid cuck
Society doesn’t exist you dumb fuck, we behave just like animals in nature, if you can’t see that maybe you need to go outside more often

• +1
Reactions: piec
Society doesn’t exist you dumb fuck, we behave just like animals in nature, if you can’t see that maybe you need to go outside more often
ok thanks for telling me ur braindead and not worth replying to

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull

That is one sad post. Why did u post this fucked up this

yea im definitely crying cos of some retarded graycel got me there bro
I thought I wasn’t worth replying 😂 I definitely hit home, keep wiping for me loser

I thought I wasn’t worth replying 😂 I definitely hit home, keep wiping for me loser
you said society doesnt exist and it doesnt cause any problems, you are a literal slave defending society, throwing random emojis about and defending the society that caused our suffering tells me everything i need to know

Lil janky bro

dude 5'1 ffs how can parents just let this happen to their sons without trying any medical solutions?

All this for what bro, you coulda atleast move yo asia if you really cared

dude 5'1 ffs how can parents just let this happen to their sons without trying any medical solutions?
Their generation is different than ours, they grew up in a blue-redpilled world

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks
you said society doesnt exist and it doesnt cause any problems, you are a literal slave defending society, throwing random emojis about and defending the society that caused our suffering tells me everything i need to know
You don’t make any sense you illiterate fuck how can I defend society if I said that’s a man made problem and thus it doesn't exist. What exists is nature and we happen to behave like every other animal… seems you can’t read. “Muh society” 🤣

Last edited:
Geomax to bolivia and do leg lengthening or roids, it's really pathetic to date a female like that dude

Attachments

• 4016624_1000004475.jpg
    4016624_1000004475.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 0
I for real feel actual pain for you, I’m genuinely sorry

The "sleeping with a midget" part is absolutely brutal it makes me question if this is even real. Your a strong man brother I would have self deleted a long while ago

did you try driving into a brick wall with GF and her baby daddy at 130 mph maxxing?

Bro shame on you you are failure to humanity you disgusting piece of dog shit

Ugh, you got yourself in a pickle there, Big Guy. I would advise you to use reverse psychology. Have you made dinner for her BD and kids yet? If not, that's where you start. Also, showing her you're the better man, start giving the kids and their dad an allowance. Encourage his kids to draw! Draw pictures of their mom and dad and you in the background, sweeping. That way, you'll build trust with them and she'll think, "Um, this might work out after all."

Jfl I would rope if I was under 5’6