My Tales In The Club -Vol 1: How I Made This Black Manlet Almost Rope

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
In this story i tell about 3 ladies which i had something with.
1. Black
2. Tall
3. Short and crazy

The background
It all started with me inviting some people for a little party, 4 other people came under my house and we all got drunk, After a while person J wanted us to take a bus route to thier city to meet thier other friends, Person O was very drunk and almost fell many times and he made it obnoxious to try and meet them and we had to hide him, We were wandering in the city searching for stuff to do and we had an idea to go clubbing, We continuously searched online for stuff that is available at the moment and then we found the college party, We were all luckily over-age so there was no problem, The biggest problem at the moment was seeing the 6' 4" Ultra-Ogre guarding and could stimulate curryascender rigorously if was black, which was threatening just to look at so of course we didn't want to do problems there, After we got there we gave id and Person OB went back to his house becouse he didn't have one,
Not everybody had money so i paid for Person J and O who stayed and this is where the fun begins.

The Black Lady: The club was relativally small but full, First i started to doubt myself and thought that i'm too unattractive as .org suggest but it may be not true in fact, I started locking eyes with this black lady that sat in the corner, I called her to come and dance and she did, Unfortenatly she was low energetic so she did the dances barely, There was this black manlet near us at hair height that looked angry, That tried to replace me with her but i saw how she ditched him immidaetly, Guys bbc is cope i'm the master race not him:lul::lul::lul::lul:
after that i went to another.

The Tall Lady: She was fortunately very friendly and aryan looking and i danced with hair Tango, My friend O tried to carry me elsewhere so he would have a chance but i endangered the friendship and kept him away he was infuriously mad but i'm dark triad so i didn't care I paid for him he should be thankful he wouldn't have been there without me, The funny thing is that he is shorter than her so it could never work for him anyways.

The Short Lady: She was the most energetic person in the room and she has alot of tattoos, I did tango with her and then swing back to the tall lady in rounds, Coincidentally she is her best friend, In the end i got her instagram and i talked to her later.

Funnily enough i didn't kiss any of them becouse i'm spregy af so i just didn't do it, I doubt i could ever talk to person O after that day he doesn't remember me fondly for cockblocking him, In the end i was in bed in 5pm and i told my epic tales to my grade friends which they highly respected me for, There is a future and it is looking bright.
@pneumocystosis style

@socialcel @Ramezu

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Orvka381, ominion and 4 others
Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
going to a gallery then gonna stuff my face with popeyes

then walk 15km to burn it all off haha