• Yes, because I want to lower my SMV.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Nope.

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 46464

Iron
Slaying is a zero sum game. Every time you speak about looksmaxxing, you are LITERALLY decreasing your relative SMV by giving your competitors knowledge that increases their SMV.

Stop talking about looksmaxxing outside this forum
Stop posting about looksmaxxing outside this forum.
Stop posting about looksmaxxing on social media
Stop posting tiktoks

>inb4 gatekeeping
Nothing to do with gatekeeping, this is the best looksmaxxing strat ever, 0 effort to accomplish this.

>"but muh forum rep!!"
Go slay or smoke crack if you want a dopamine hit.

>"but i'm a content creator!!!"
Get a real job.

Bonus: Sprout bluepill/redpill content everywhere. Join incel tears. Create youtube channels refuting the blackpill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, okwiwhd, IMOGYOU and 5 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo
Average graycel post

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen, BowlCutMogger and funkyflamingo
not a solid first post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Oxygen, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
Slaying is a zero sum game. Every time you speak about looksmaxxing, you are LITERALLY decreasing your relative SMV by giving your competitors knowledge that increases their SMV.

Stop talking about looksmaxxing.
Stop posting about looksmaxxing.
Do not talk about looksmaxxing ever.

>inb4 gatekeeping
Nothing to do with gatekeeping, this is the best looksmaxxing strat ever, 0 effort to accomplish this.

>"but muh forum rep!!"
Go slay or smoke crack if you want a dopamine hit.

>"but i'm a content creator!!!"
Get a real job.

Bonus: Sprout bluepill/redpill content everywhere. Join incel tears. Create youtube channels refuting the blackpill.
sounds like someone doesnt have a healthy social circle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, jflsnowdzz and BowlCutMogger
JoinedSep 30, 2023Posts2Reputation1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, funkyflamingo and BowlCutMogger
Mods BOTB

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Brutal first post

• JFL
If they didn't talk you wouldn't be here

be grateful tiktoker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, funkyflamingo and CarrotMaxxer
great first post!

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo and BowlCutMogger
dnr

btw i count every match on dating apps as slaying
I never messaged any of them.

• JFL
If they didn't talk you wouldn't be here

be grateful tiktoker.
actually an oldcel from sluthate. Seeing tiktoks about forbidden knowledge like the blackpill is so terrifying. Content creators are negating all the effort you put into looksmaxxing.

As a slayer, you should be promoting bluepill at every opportunity. Normies and Slayers form a mutualistic bond, where normies build and maintain society so normies have a chance to get a slayer's leftovers.

You're not smart. You're not thinking outside the box. You're not special for offering blackpill advice. When you speak about the blackpill, you are DESTROYING the very fabric of our society and everything we work towards. There are just some things that shouldn't be said, and should remain taboo. It's important that social cohesion and order is maintained... anarchy benefits no one, especially the winners like us.

Everyone already knows this. Aka rule no. 1 of looksmaxxing. Horrible first post

• +1
You're not smart. You're not thinking outside the box. You're not special for offering blackpill advice. When you speak about the blackpill, you are DESTROYING the very fabric of our society and everything we work towards. There are just some things that shouldn't be said, and should remain taboo. It's important that social cohesion and order is maintained... anarchy benefits no one, especially the winners like us.

I don't like this tiktok bp culture either.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy

actually an oldcel from sluthate. Seeing tiktoks about forbidden knowledge like the blackpill is so terrifying. Content creators are negating all the effort you put into looksmaxxing.

As a slayer, you should be promoting bluepill at every opportunity. Normies and Slayers form a mutualistic bond, where normies build and maintain society so normies have a chance to get a slayer's leftovers.

Everyone already knows this. Aka rule no. 1 of looksmaxxing. Horrible first post
I don't like this tiktok bp culture either.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy
whats wrong with putting on your best friend on looksmaxxing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and diamondbill
Depends if hes willing to take on blackpill teachings and shut the fuck up about looksmaxxing or if hes a normie.

• +1

i don't care if you put your best friend on looksmaxxing

I just don't like the cringe tiktokers making black pilled tiktok memes they barely understand at all. Its so cringe

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen, Deleted member 46464 and funkyflamingo
i don't care if you put your best friend on looksmaxxing

I just don't like the cringe tiktokers making black pilled tiktok memes they barely understand at all. Its so cringe
Depends if hes willing to take on blackpill teachings and shut the fuck up about looksmaxxing or if hes a normie.
I agree, theres these incels at my schools going around "looksmaxxing" and its just so cringe

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Oxygen
  • JFL
I agree to not spread the info outside of this forum but the people inside this forum don't need to be gatekeeped from. Don't edit a thread because a thousand looksmaxers will see it.

Just don't post shit outside this forum

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Deleted member 46464