10 day fast starts today (day 1)

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

BlackRock CEO
Fellow buddy boyos I just finished 24 hours fast in preparation for 10 day fast. Caloric deficit no longer works for me to get rid of the disgusting fat on my face, but now the fast will finally destroy all the fat cells. I will upload an update post every day. Wish me luck

• Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Great job bro I have always wanted to do extended fasts and feel like they are something that this forum doesn't talk enough about for reseting cravings, mind reset, more time, lose fat, no bloat, mental clarity etc. but never end up making it past more than 48 hours. How do you plan to deal with hunger, possible sugar/starch withdrawals, and just missing the pleasure of eating as these are the biggest things I tend to struggle with.

Great job bro I have always wanted to do extended fasts and feel like they are something that this forum doesn't talk enough about for reseting cravings, mind reset, more time, lose fat, no bloat, mental clarity etc. but never end up making it past more than 48 hours. How do you plan to deal with hunger, possible sugar/starch withdrawals, and just missing the pleasure of eating as these are the biggest things I tend to struggle with.
drugs

Fellow buddy boyos I just finished 24 hours fast in preparation for 10 day fast. Caloric deficit no longer works for me to get rid of the disgusting fat on my face, but now the fast will finally destroy all the fat cells. I will upload an update post every day. Wish me luck
don't do this boyo. Eat healthy, clean and natural. Fat will dissapear within days. If you fast for that long, your body will eat itself and you'll become a retarded cumsack.

I have done multiple fasts (+32hours) but this is the first extended fast. When I did fasting, I read daily doses of the most brutal black pill stories and the harsh brutality of this lookism soyciety. The sheer brutality helps me fight the hunger cravings. But consuming zero sugar coke does help with carb cravings. Black coffee is great too.

• +1
Reactions: longmidfaceCEO
Nice, just make sure to get enough salt.

don't do this boyo. Eat healthy, clean and natural. Fat will dissapear within days. If you fast for that long, your body will eat itself and you'll become a retarded cumsack.
I have more knowledge about fat loss than you. I have been in a caloric deficit for 3 years and have lost +80 pounds. I have been stagnant for 5 months despite consistent effort because my body is genetically biased toward stacking more fat. The only way to fight this is by completely depleting the insulin level in the body to prevent the fat cells from being preserved. Also, the effects of long-term caloric deficit (high cortisol level, dead libido, collagen loss, muscle loss, muscle fatigue) are absolutely worse than the effects of a10 day fast. If ur not fasting in 2024 you are basically cucking yourself

I have done multiple fasts (+32hours) but this is the first extended fast. When I did fasting, I read daily doses of the most brutal black pill stories and the harsh brutality of this lookism soyciety. The sheer brutality helps me fight the hunger cravings. But consuming zero sugar coke does help with carb cravings. Black coffee is great too.
Not a water fast if you’re drinking zero sugar coke

Not a water fast if you’re drinking zero sugar coke
And? Drinking zero coke doesn’t have any metabolic effect. There is also no evidence that artificial sweetner raises insulin

The sweet taste of artificial sugars raise insulin in some ppl and you wont know if you’re one of them. You’re a weak pussy that cant go a few days without food or liquids you faggot. “But muh no evidence.” Conduct more research from all sources

first 2 days hardest brocel