HOPPING ON ANAVAR IN A WEEK, my first ever cycle (roidcellers gtfih)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
FUCKKKKK i'm so hyped for this shit
I ordered pharma grade anavar from a buddy of mine and I'm gonna do 30mg a day for 8-10 weeks.
The plan was to stack it with test E but my coach insisted on me doing anavar alone since it's my first cycle ever. I trust him because he's an expert in the field of roids and bodybuilding. He also has multiple pro bodybuilders as clients so I'm confident he knows what he's doing.
Monday next week I'm gonna hop on

It's also my first ever cycle so my body should respond very good to anavar alone.
I know my body can handle a lot of shit and I'm fairly confident it can bounce back after some weeks of a relatively safe oral. If not, my coach will provide me with all the information needed to get my body back to neutral and top performance.

a friend of mine has just finished his anavar only cycle of 8 weeks and he gained 7,5 kg lean muscle mass + his bench went up 30kg w/ no sides. I'm jealous asf

I will document my entire cycle and when I'm finished I'm gonna make a megathread ab my experience w anavar

Wish me luck boyos

@ConfusedBolivian @moreroidsmoredates

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, SeriousAscension, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
Mirin and very smart choice to do an anavar cycle with ur physique. Pls keep us updated on ur progress my g

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
fat guy GIF

FUCKKKKK i'm so hyped for this shit
I ordered pharma grade anavar from a buddy of mine and I'm gonna do 30mg a day for 8-10 weeks.
The plan was to stack it with test E but my coach insisted on me doing anavar alone since it's my first cycle ever. I trust him because he's an expert in the field of roids and bodybuilding. He also has multiple pro bodybuilders as clients so I'm confident he knows what he's doing.
Monday next week I'm gonna hop on

It's also my first ever cycle so my body should respond very good to anavar alone.
I know my body can handle a lot of shit and I'm fairly confident it can bounce back after some weeks of a relatively safe oral. If not, my coach will provide me with all the information needed to get my body back to neutral and top performance.

a friend of mine has just finished his anavar only cycle of 8 weeks and he gained 7,5 kg lean muscle mass + his bench went up 30kg w/ no sides. I'm jealous asf

I will document my entire cycle and when I'm finished I'm gonna make a megathread ab my experience w anavar

Wish me luck boyos

@ConfusedBolivian @moreroidsmoredates
Looking forward to the results and thread. Good luck to you bro, stay safe!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and moreroidsmoredates
Anavar isnt such a potent anabolic, like you wont get as big or muscular as using dianabol or anadrol per say but it is a very good physique enhancers, it has fat loss properties and will make u gains muscle while looking lean and shredded

• Love it
Also pharma grade anavar is said to be way better then generic anavar so that makes it even better

• Love it
Anavar isnt such a potent anabolic, like you wont get as big or muscular as using dianabol or anadrol per say but it is a very good physique enhancers, it has fat loss properties and will make u gains muscle while looking lean and shredded
Ideal for getting lean and still puting on size while getting shredded. Dbol will
Bloat the shit out of you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk and ConfusedBolivian
That's my plan, I don't wanna bloat and blow up in mass. I just want to gain a bit more strength and lean mass while staying as dry as possible. It's also pretty good for a first cycle so I'm curious how my body will react tho

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
can I pm you bro?
That's my plan, I don't wanna bloat and blow up in mass. I just want to gain a bit more strength and lean mass while staying as dry as possible. It's also pretty good for a first cycle so I'm curious how my body will react

Good luck man

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and moreroidsmoredates
Good luck.

Although I'm curious as to the point of running just one cycle if you aren't competing or planning to do it again. Its going to be hard to keep all gains post cycle.

• Love it
Mirin and very smart choice to do an anavar cycle with ur physique. Pls keep us updated on ur progress my g

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• Love it
Good luck.

Although I'm curious as to the point of running just one cycle if you aren't competing or planning to do it again. Its going to be hard to keep all gains post cycle.
I'm just impulsive asf and I really wanna know how my body would respond to 1 cycle, just pure curiosity. Thankyou brother

View attachment 2754663

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Thankyou brother means a lot

how was the cycle? are you still roiding?

current hairline pic?